- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Calling victims of harm from Mast Installations in Kent and East Sussex for a BBC reporter
agnes
# Posted: 11 Nov 2010 01:57

Hi,
I am keen to talk with anybody who has been ill because of masts in Kent and East Sussex in the UK. Are you able to help with this? If there is a particularly strong case study in the UK as a whole that would also be of interest

I have conducted an interview with Dr Devra Davis and hope to speak soon with Sir William Stewart. It should be a good programme.

As the Mast-Victims case studies are not area specific, would it be possible for you to post a message on your site, asking for people from Kent or East Sussex to contact me?

Jon Greaves
BBC Inside Out, South East
Jon.Greaves@bbc.co.uk
Tel: 01892 675646

ericgeneric
# Posted: 11 Nov 2010 03:34

Agnes,

If elsewhere in the South-East interests them, let me know. I'm certainly curious as to what angle the Inside Out programme intends to take.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 11 Nov 2010 12:17

ericgeneric.
Why dont you write to Jon Greaves, and ask him if he is interested in people from other locations in the Sout-East?
Only he can answer this, and he might also tell you what his angle is in the programme.
It is by no means certain that we find anyone from Kent and East Sussex, sbut he also says he would be interested in a stong case study from the whole of the UK, and as far as I am aware that might just be your case.
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 11 Nov 2010 12:26

OK, I'll run it past the rest of my family and see what happens! Thanks.

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024