# Posted: 9 Oct 2011 23:24

Please have a look at:

http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina301.html
and
http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina401.html

serena
# Posted: 29 Oct 2011 17:50

Hi,

I am looking for an advice. I live near an UMT phone mast with 2100 mhz speed. my distance is about 50 metre from the mast. I have severe pulsing tinnitus, and can't use mobile phone without a migraine head aches; can't use trains or buses where people uses wi fi's and phones. I get head aches first like a metal piece is stuck to my head. Then I start getting confused, difficulty balancing myself whilst walking, can't concentrate etc. My GP cannot connect my symptoms to a mobile phone. For the last one year I used my mobile phone for internet for about eight hours a day. I got rid of it now. Any advice on how much I might be receiving radiation etc. WHich meter would be best to buy? Can't afford an expensive one. thanks serena

Anonymous
# Posted: 29 Oct 2011 20:33

http://www.emfields.org/detectors/overview.asp
Perhaps hire an Acoustimeter meter for a week?

ES

ES
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 16:29

Serena, Welcome to the club! You have clearly become electrosensitive.
Look up Professor Olle Johansson [Karolinska Institute] who has researched electrosensitivity. I gave a few research papers by him to my GP.

You will find articles and also videos on many of the mast-group campaign websites for presentations by Professor Olle Johansson, Dr Gerd Oberfeld,
Dr Barrie Trower. Well worth looking at.

You were wise to get rid of your mobile phone and you should avoid using wireless internet access. An iPhone will receive /transmit all the time unless on aircraft mode. My old phone was giving off 6 V/m.

My best advice is get away from the phone mast ASAP if you are able to do so. If not then you need to shield as best as you can. These are typical symptoms of microwave illness/electrohypersensitivity [EHS]. You will certainly get these symptoms from a phone mast so close to your home.
Look up information and research studies on phone masts on www.powerwatch.org website.

Also - Do you also have BT Home Hub [or Virgin HomeHub]? These come with a DECT cordless phone + wifi as standard transmitting 24/7.
GET RID of HomeHubi or DECT phones/wifi and go back to traditional phone and wired ethernet connection [no wifi] to the computer . DECT phones emit radiation 24/7 [4-6 Volts per metre] even when not in use.
The exposure from DECT phone could be higher than that from the mast. You need to do some measurements. Do your neighbours have DECT/wifi? That could make the situation even worse as the radiation from phone masts, and other devices will penetrate walls, ceilings, roof, windows.

What are your windows? If plain glass then you need to do something about shielding them as they will let the radiation through.

You will find good information here on mast-victims website.

But also look at shielding advice here: http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/rf/masts.asp

Look at all the studies listed and especially at 'German doctors unite on health'. There is a list of symptoms there found by German GPs and the exposure levels they were occurring at.

Look up research studies and articles by 'Dr Christine Aschermann' on the internet. She is a German psychotherapist/ psychiatrist/neurologist who have been fighting on behalf of electrosensitive people.

Look up 'EMFields' and for now at least buy a shielding headnet and wear it on your head over a sun hat to try to help with the headaches and tinnitus.
You might consider buying some shielding material to wrap around yourself or to make a garment to protect yourself. i have an under jacket using Electrocloth when i go outside. i wear it under my normal jacket.
'Wireless-Protection' also supply shielding materials.

Look at recommendations for home shielding, although this will be more difficult being so close to the mast. The Powerwatch handbook is available through the library or can be bought. Plenty of information also on the Powerwatch website on screening. Also look at their shop EMFields.

Also look at these websites for information:
'Wireless -Protection'; 'Electric Forrester'

GP - Also look closely on the Electrosensitivity UK for information. Look at the newsletters and information for GPs. I bought the book on Electrohypersensitivity written by Michael Bevington [£10] that was written for GPs especially. You can order from ES-UK and gave it to my GP together with various research papers. Plenty of research references in it.
Also gove them copies of research articles by Prof. Olle Johansson.

This is not as good as using a proper HF meter - you DO need to use a meter - but try this with a small portable AM/FM radio with an antenna - set it to off-station on AM radio and move around the rooms to see where you get more noise interference. Windows, walls, ceiling, roof. It will also pick up electrical sources but you might use it to get a clue where you are getting the most radiation from. And indeed whether your phone is DECT.

Look up Barrie Trower articles on the internet, Look up Dr Gerd Oberfeld.
Look up 'Radiation Research TRust' website. Look up Mast Sanity website.

Search for 'Christine Kind' + 'Our life in the Main beam' andd you will find translations of her presentations made to doctor symposiums in Germany.

Look up BEMRI website.

I sleep under a Chromax shielding canopy over my bed - self made like a tent - and i have a piece of Electrocloth under my mattress. Naturell is the best material for shielding properties but is also the most expensive.
But i would recommend the Naturell. I have some on a window and also have a meter that i use as a shawl.

There are HF meters at various prices on different website. Some give a sound which can identify the source [3G, 2G, DECT, wifi, TETRA] as well as give a reading, some do not have the facility to identify the source.
Look up Toms Gadgets. I personally use Gigahertz-Solutions HFE35C and HFW35C meters, and more recently the EMFields 'Acoustimeter' which is handy for carrying around.

I hope that helps.
ES

ES
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 16:52

Dr Christine Aschermann
Observations from a Psychotherapy Practice on Mobile Telecommunications and DECT Telephones
http://www.whale.to/a/Beobachtungen.pdf

Dr Christine Aschermann
Personality Changes caused by mobile telecommunications
http://www.emfacts.com/2011/04/1379-a-psychiatrists-observations-on-personality-chang es-caused-by-mobile-telecommunications/

Dr. Cornelia Waldmann-Selsam and Dr. Christine Aschermann and Dr. Markus Kern
Adverse Health Effects from the Operation of Digital Broadcast Television Stations (DVB‐T)
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12596

ES
# Posted: 30 Oct 2011 17:47

Serena,

What town do you live in?
Or of in London what district?

I have just spoken on the phone to a very respectable retired engineer friend living in Bournemouth area - who has previously helped EHS sufferers - about your email.
His concern was that quite often people get meters but do not know how to use them effectively and they end up paying lots of money for shielding, but they do not shield effectively because theu do not know what they are doing. Or sometimes the exposure situation in the home can be so bad that the shielding will be very costly and likely to be inadequate and the best option is to move away.

He has equipment to measure low frequency and high frequency radiation. And also the earthing, He would be willing to assist you with measurements and advise you on the possibility of effectively shielding your home, if you do not live too far away.

ES

ES
# Posted: 31 Oct 2011 16:34

Serena,

By the way I am a lady living up North.
Agnes and Henrik [Mast-Victims UK] know who I am.
If you want to make contact then do so via email to them.

ES

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 31 Oct 2011 17:32

serena,

Send us an email to:
contact {-at-} mast-victims.org
(replace {-at-} with @)
and we can put you in touch with "ES" who knows an engineer who can measure radiation for you.

agnes
# Posted: 2 Nov 2011 00:44

Serena.
Please write me an E-mail to agnes@mast-victims.org
as Henrik says we can put you in contact with ES, so you could call her on
the telephone. She is Very knowledgeble about the effects of the Radiation on people, and could help you a lot.

I live in the Malvern Hills, in Herefordshire/Worcestershire, and if you write to me I can also give you my telephone number.
Best regards.
Agnes
agnes@mast-victims.org

moominmamama
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 08:39

agnes
Agnes, do you live in Malvern? What is the mast that is on the side of the northern hill- kind of up and along from Waitrose? How far reaching do you think it's effect is and if you lived underneath it, but not right close to it do you think it would be dodgy?

charles
# Posted: 16 Dec 2011 19:55

What about the first post in this thread?

agnes
# Posted: 17 Dec 2011 03:24

Moominmamama
Yes I live in Malvern.
And yes the mast on the hill is Bad, not just dodgy it is dangerously bad.
It is not as if it is just the TV and Radio antenna but the mobile phone mast base stations that are attached to it, and next to it.

So the Radiation is rife, and I would think it reaches the best part of the way down to Barnards Green (who also have got some of their own).

Here is a link to an old MV newsitem, A Circle that shows the brunt of the Radiation within a given area, and this only takes into account 3G, and very soon they will be installing 4G for "superfast broadband" and that will emit more Radiation than 3G, and will be installed on top of the existing equipment.
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=381

I also attach a link to "Sitefinder" the Ofcom site for the placement of telecommunications base stations and masts, so that you can see how many (and there Are Many) operators have got equipment there, and where they are.
(There is even more in Malvern Link, you can see it if you work the arrows on the sitefinder op-down or to the sides, to see where there are masts/basestations in the Malvern area.)
http://www.sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/search

I also include a link where you can hear the sounds of the different signals this equipment sends out. Mostly peopls ears cannot hear the signals, but the brain sure can.
http://www.detect-protect.com/k/buzz/listen.htm

The reason that I have put in the "Buzz" link is that I have asked my husband Erik to record the noice from the equipments on the masts on our acousticom from the Waitrose carpark, so that you can hear the Radiation noice for your self.

In 2003 "Three" installed a mast next door to our (then) home in Worcester only 20 metres away from the house, and we had to abandon our own house head over heels because of the sickness it caused us.
The sickness has got worse with time, and now I cannot go anywhere wher there are people with mobile phones, not even go to Waitrose anymore, there is far to much Radiation and it makes me sick for days.

If you don´t own the house where you live, consider looking for a new place to live.

If you want to contact me so that we might talk, drop me an e-mail to: agnes@mast-victims.org
and I will send you my phonenumber .
Best regards.
Agnes

P.S. keep an eye out here as I will post a link to the Radiation noice from the Waitrose carpark recording here when I have got it.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 17 Dec 2011 18:47

Sitefinder is so out of date now, because none of the telecom companies are compelled or even obliged to add all the new masts that have been installed. I was checking an area that I know damn well is covered with them, but the results came up on there as "zero"! What, not a single mast over ten square miles? I don't think so.

Ofcom is to blame; they should force the companies to submit new mast data, or else the whole service is a waste of time. Or worse, misleading. But then that's probably the idea.

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 18 Dec 2011 12:08

ericgeneric,

Sitefinder has been updated, but only the technology that runs it.
You have to zoom in quite close for the mast positions to show up. Otherwise you get a box with total count of masts at the bottom of the map image.

They've based it on Google-maps, which makes it way faster to navigate and zoom (the old one was excruciatingly slow). I can't say about the data but I would expect it to be out of date. In 2007 the Information Officer wanted Ofcom to hand over the raw data from Sitefinder but they kept appealing because "this could lead to the collapse of Sitefinder as it would allow mobile phone operators to discover details on each other's networks".
It's always about protecting the industry...

I don't know where the case of releasing info is now. Another funny thing is that Sitefinder switched to Google-maps just before Google announced it would start charging for many map-views pr. day. The threshold is 25000 views, which I doubt Sitefinder will exceed, but if it does then Ofcom will probably use that as an excuse to shut it down.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Dec 2011 12:23

You have to zoom in quite close for the mast positions to show up. Otherwise you get a box with total count of masts at the bottom of the map image.

Yeah, the box total count for the 10sq/mile area was 0. Which means none of the telecom companies were prepared to share their data, I suppose.

EG.

charles
# Posted: 19 Dec 2011 11:48

Again:

What about the first posting in this thread???

The other postings don't have anything to do with this specific theme.

charles
# Posted: 2 Jan 2012 16:44

I ask for the last time:

What about the first posting in this thread?

Obviously the posters here are not interested in a solution.They just only want to complain and lament.

There is only one solution to the electrosensitivity problem.
Only one.

eric generic
# Posted: 2 Jan 2012 18:32

Charles,

I can understand your frustration! I read the whole article at the time, but found the suggestions (that I hadn't already tried) weren't possible or applicable to my own situation of chronic EHS piled on top of other chronic illnesses.

If ES/EHS isn't reversible, I'm not sure how there can really be any solution, but for the *prevention* of it, there are of course many things that can be done to alleviate the onslaught (which you cover in the article). Although the erecting of huge mast towers outside one's home is something we have no control over.

EG.

laymena
# Posted: 21 Feb 2016 19:08

for serena and other people who have the same problem...i am felt a great pity for you all...but dont be desperated...i have solution for your problem.
you can use SPECTRUM SEDATIVE NIGHT CAP from HE and ME CANAI INDONESIA...this cap able to AVOID your Brain from ELECTROSMOG...
i hope this information can solvent your problem........

Andre
# Posted: 2 Mar 2016 17:59

Using material with made from metal threads as a hat, cap etc. will do the same.

charles
# Posted: 4 Mar 2016 15:20

The plan has now 30 points.
The last point is obviously also important.

Lately, a number of persons who have been treated with an NLS system, are so enthousiastic, that they have bought such a system themselves.

Some weeks ago, I gave a demonstration to a heavy electrosensitive person.
When he came home, he wrote me, that normally, when arriving at home, he could only very briefly use his computer.
But now, he could use it for hours, without the normal complaints.

With a NLS system one can treat the underlying causes of the damaged immune system, and therefore decrease the sensitivity.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024