- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Homeopathy and other ways to treat electrical sensitivity
brianct
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 04:53

Success Stories—Patrick Arden McNally
I have gone through the Electrical Sensitivity battle, and have won. I credit it to two healing techniques, and one energy clearing technique.

1. Electrical Sensitivity Reiki. I founded (actually was gifted) this system to help all who have electrical sensitivity release mental/emotional patterns that are attached to fear, hatred, anger, and negativity towards electricity, and re-pattern the aura and body to not be affected by electricity any more. A session includes energy healing, intuitive counseling and electrical clearing, clearing out all electricity that is keeping you magnetized to more and more electricity coming into your body. A session is offered at a discounted price as I have great compassion for all who deal with Electrical Sensitivity. $35 for an hour-long phone session. My number is 218-206-2724, and my website is http://thehealingpathduluth.com/.

2. Homeopathy. At my deepest point of electrical sensitivity, homeopathy healed my electrical sensitivity about 80%. I was gifted a remedy called ytterbium (which was imported from Austria). There is a book, which I don't know the name of, about remedies to cure electrical sensitivity. I would not list this if it didn't work. Instantly I felt about 70% better and over the next couple weeks it grew to about 80%. Please consult a homeopath before you get a remedy as there are many and they will know how to choose the one that is right for you. The homeopath that introduced this too me and knows the name of the book is MaryLu at http://www.vitalforceconsulting.com

And the energy clearing technique is an epsom salt shower. By getting wet, rubbing epsom salt all over your body and letting it sit for 5 minutes and washing it off, you clear the electrical charge from your body. This is good to do daily if you use a computer or other strongly charged electrical devices.

http://www.electrical-sensitivity.info/cases/PatrickArdenMcNally.html

brianct
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 04:55

some success stories:
http://www.electrical-sensitivity.info/SuccessStories.html

brianct
# Posted: 5 Jan 2012 04:57

http://www.weepinitiative.org/livingwithEHS.html

Anonymous
# Posted: 27 Feb 2012 13:39

Interesting, that if this technique is so good, then all those millions and millions of ES sufferers throughout the world should be calling you for counselling.

There is a switch called "OFF" and if you were able to do that to all mobile phones and towers, including all the Wi Fi and deliberate harassment and orment you would be a millionair.

Then again, I guess it should also heal all those sufferers of every conceivable syndrome that is caused by all these emanations that you are suppose to be able to heal.

Yep, know all about Reki, including the laying on of hands....

brianct
# Posted: 27 Feb 2012 21:30

why call me, mr anonymous?
There may be a switch called 'OFF" but tell that to any habitutal drug user!
i can see why your anonymous

ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Feb 2012 01:47

If you find anything that helps, it's a good thing. Doesn't matter how strange or even incidental it might be. From personal experience, it's the little (ie cheap) things - generally for personal use, things for use in my close vicinity - which work better than the "coat your house in paint" or "turn your room into a scientifically complex faraday cage", and hugely expensive materials. But everyone is different; that may work for a lot of people and you cannot blame them for trying. If it doesn't work, they're not really gullible as such; they were at least prepared to spend money and invest faith in a possible method of easing the ES symptoms and EMR saturation.

EG.

charles
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 19:38

Look at: http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina401.html

Wifi222
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 23:13

Brian, I am only anonymous, because I forgot to sign in.

I know all about habitual drug users, and alchoholics and of the many supposed other religion rituals that are suppose to heal. I am very, very aware of Reiki, and know what it is and what it does.

If you are aware of electronic sorcery then you will know what I am talking about.....but if you don't, then I won't go there!

Regards

Wifi222
# Posted: 29 Feb 2012 23:25

If you find anything that helps, it's a good thing. Doesn't matter how strange or even incidental it might be. From personal experience, it's the little (ie cheap) things - generally for personal use, things for use in my close vicinity - which work better than the "coat your house in paint" or "turn your room into a scientifically complex faraday cage", and hugely expensive materials. But everyone is different; that may work for a lot of people and you cannot blame them for trying. If it doesn't work, they're not really gullible as such; they were at least prepared to spend money and invest faith in a possible method of easing the ES symptoms and EMR saturation.

Hi Eg,

Yes, if we find something that is good that may help, then if that does then they are not suffering from ES, but something else that I wouldn't even try to explain.

Yes, the faraday cage is one of the best protectors, but when you YShield your room and put a faraday cage at your window or even the protective cloth, you still suffer, because the earth pin of the incoming power line also come into play.

When you YShield you connect the walls to a earth pin, and if the ground outside is all out of whack from faulty earthing and dirty power from electricity and electronic harmonics then it defeat any purpose. I do find it stops some of the EMR coming out of the units either side of me, but it doesn't stop EMF, that is, ELF coming out of electrical motors.

I find that many take advantage of the system, and the suffering of people. Some may believe that they are suffering ES and try their hardest to overcome and even forget a simple item such as a digital watch or clock that they wear and have beside then at their bedside. Do you know that some digital watches emit over 2 milli gauss into your wrist every second. Now over long-term and prolonged period do you think that this radiation could cause you health problems?

I've been there and done it EG, and I find that out there are many who don't know what they are doing, and are only on the band wagon to take advantage of others. I had a person who was selling Stetz filters and had a metre that read dirty power. So as they began to fit filter after filer on top of each filter to reduce the reading to what was classed as safe, I would have ended up with about 13 filters in one room. The person didn't know what they were doing. Then when I put my metre on the filters there was over 100 milli gauss emitting from the filters, and when I removed the filters there was only 2 milli gauss coming out of the power point. I doesn't make any sense.

So I always warn people to be aware of gimmicks and car-yard salesmen who promise you the world and give you nothing.

The only answer to ES is to check all house wiring for faults, and knock down all the mobile phone towers in your area.....

brianct
# Posted: 1 Mar 2012 22:07

'So I always warn people to be aware of gimmicks and car-yard salesmen who promise you the world and give you nothing.'

funny but this should be applied to any scientific andntechnolpgy development from Cell phones to nano-tech! These are promoted with little to no studies on safety.

charles
# Posted: 2 Mar 2012 14:19

Well, if you all keep refusing to read what I have stated on the aforementioned Page, you don't deserve better.
The whining and lamenting and yammering does not bring a solution.

Btw the Stetzer filters do not enough. They are too limited in their frequency range.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 2 Mar 2012 18:26

There is, of course, a huge difference between finding something which eases the symptoms and something which cures them.

EG.

charles
# Posted: 3 Mar 2012 16:00

My findings do both!

ericgeneric
# Posted: 3 Mar 2012 21:16

No worries, I was replying to Wifi222.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 1 Jul 2020 13:25

charles
could you put a link to the previous page you mention, as I am here out of context

Anonymous
# Posted: 1 Jul 2020 13:27

oh I see sorry aforementioned , not previous!

Anonymous
# Posted: 1 Jul 2020 13:30

but that seems to be about air pollution.......so not sure what you mean.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2024