- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / What is a 20 month old baby doing with a Iphone as a babysitter??
agnes
# Posted: 5 Oct 2012 00:07

IS THE IPHONE THIEF A CRIMINAL OR A GOOD SAMARITAN??
Please comment AND DISCUSS!
ARTICLE IS TO BE FOUND HERE:
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=5750

The WHO. Now CLASSIFIES Mobile phones as "possibly carcinogenic to humans." http://edition.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/05/31/who.cell.phones/index.html

so How many Mothers are using their mobiles and Ipods as Babysitters?
And, do they realize they are possibly condeming their children to earlyyears cancer, and, as we all know, a host of debilitating health effect from the Microwave Radiation from the mobile phones?

So please take part in this debate
It concerns our Future Generation, Our Children and Grandchildren if you want it painted out.
So please chip in, this concerns all of us.
In the believe of your support on this Importent Issue
I remain yours truly
Agnes.
agnes@mast-victims.org

Erik
# Posted: 5 Oct 2012 16:24

Using the mobile phone and similar radiating devices as baby sitters is quite common.
Personally I think that cancer is the least of the parents´worry.
Influencing a developing brain is much more of an issue.

In the pub, I frequent, a pair of parents have kept their boy quiet for years now, giving him access to their
advanced phones, and quite frankly, he does look a bit backward by now and does not act his age.
This could be a co-incidence and might not be the radiations´fault.

But on the baby-sitting front then my neighbor brings an Ipod to the pub if he brings his young sons along
in order to keep them occupied and quiet.
Gone are the old pub games.

alex
# Posted: 6 Oct 2012 16:48

Sounds like the gin palaces of old, when babies were given a drop of gin by their parents. Governments, then as now, fostered and encouraged the addiction to a harmful substance - gin in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, cigarettes and phones in more recent times - as a means of keeping the masses quiet, and a handy source of revenue.

For all our advances in being a so-called 'civilised' society - when we sacrifice our children for profits then we really have sunk to the bottom.

Western governments are well aware of the 8 decades of research that in
most cases they commissioned themselves eg. the Naval Medical Research Institute Report 1972 by Dr Zory Glaser that - they are well aware that almost a century of research evidence has proven that microwave radiation is lethal, causing cell death in every case.

What kind of barbaric sicko government knowlingly allows Industry to poison and injure children with a toxin known to be deadly from the begining.

What kind of government lies to its own people, insisting that a toxin is safe, and allowing pregnant women and the unborn to be permanently damaged?

Albert Schweitzer was right.

'Man has lost the capacity to foresee and forestall. He will end by destroying the earth.'

If this was a horror science-fiction film no-one would believe it. That the public have been duped into irradiating themselves and their children with a gadjet never tested for safety, which the insurance companies refuse to insure because of the dangers. It was never tested for safety because it would not/could not pass any safety test.

But in this surreal world this carcinogenic radiation is safe because the government says it is so. 8 decades of research proving it is unsafe can be ignored because that is what the government decides to do. The Industry is unregulated because any type of regulation would necessitate health aspects being looked at and were this to happen the whole ugly fraud would stand exposed.

That our leaders, our governments are sacrificing our childrens health, our future, shows how barbaric we have become, and any veneer of being a 'compassionate' society is only a sham. We are worse than animals, being the only species to knowlingly inflict widespread sufferingd and permanent injury on our young.

Future generations will look back on this time and wonder why greed was allowed to dictate public health policy, and they will note the politicians who lied to continue the mindless pursut of profit at the expense of our children and our environment.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 6 Oct 2012 22:00

Amen.

These smartphones are NOT harmless toys. Of course they are marketed as such, they are marketed as everything except what they really are.

I really cannot believe how stupid we are as a species.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 7 Oct 2012 01:21

Alex.
Thank you for your comment, and you are so right it gives me the shivers.

Did you realize that the HPA ONLY[/u] reads and takes into considerstion Independent EMR Research that is to be found on the Internet and which is written in English?[u]
They Simply and Arrogantly discard all else![/u]
And after all there are quite a few languages around the Globe, and most produce their own Scientific Research into the health effects of EMR on Humans, and All Living things for that matter.

What a Scientific Institution, As they pretend to be!

But they do have the power to stall all other (and especially Independent ) ERM research as, and I "Quote" There is no evidence of harm" [u]
, even now with the Wireless Microwave Radiation beeing classified as a 2B Carcinogenic.

And Where[/u] has the "Principle of Precaution" [u]dissapeared to, that Stewart preached??

I cannot see it Anywhere, Not by the HPA, Not by the Government.

This country is So Busy installing Wireless Wi-Fi in schools with little and large kids, Wireles Broadband in every town, and in Churchtower in Rural areas, Wireless, Dect Phones, "Smart Meters" in every house and place of work, (which other countries (including the USA are by now busy Un-Installing") and 4G mobile telephony.

It is clear to see for all who bother to look, that they totally Disregards the advice of precaution, asked for and given to the state by Dr. Stewart.

And WHY, just like you point out, because of cash for the treasury.

At the same time they they are complaining about the cost of the NHS.
Well as yet none of us can get any help from the NHS for the health effects we suffer from the Microwave Radiation we are subjected to on a daily basis, but in "say ten years" they will "Have To Cope With the effects of the Wireless Gin Lane" [u][/u]

I suspect they (Governments) All think someone else will be in Government at that time, so it will not be their problem.
What they forget though is that "We have a Very Long Memory" and that we are putting down our footsteps already now, for what harm they have caused us by their actions and will hold All of them to account, just like they have been held to account by Asbestos victims, Because the Microwave Radiation is the Modern Day Asbestos, and given time will also include the MODERN TIME THALIDOMIDE!

So if the NHS has difficulty coping now, before the Really Big Epidemic of EMR health effects hits home, (Except maybe for the Alzheimers and Obesity, Have you read Olle Johansens´and Lennart Hardells´ article called "1977 was a curious year in Sweden" which is 10 years from the introduction of Wireless in Sweden, and Alzheimers blew the charts, and Obesity we all know stems from the Wireless shutting down our Human Metabolic system) how in the world will they cope in 10 years time when most of the population has Microwave Radiation health effects, especially young children??
Beats me.
Just let them remember that We Really Do have a Very Long Memory, and by now we are not that Forgiven anymore.

alex
# Posted: 7 Oct 2012 09:34

Agnes & EG,

Yes, we are stupid, the most stupid form of life on the planet, and yes, those elected to protect the health of the population will be harshly judged by future historians and the generations whose health was needlessly damaged by those who are now turning a blind eye to the mass poisoning of our children and grandchildren.

I wonder how many more years this unsustainable lie will continue - don't the decision makers realise that this is out of control?

Maybe the brains of those at the top have been microwaved too - fried beyond repair. Too bad for the rest of us I guess.

alex
# Posted: 7 Oct 2012 13:41

eric,

Just discovered yuor blog. Very informative and entertaining. Well done and keep it going as it is badly needed to dispel the current thick fog of ignorance and denial.

Blocked from posting comments by wordpress muddle from the time I tried to start my own blog. Never mind. Many others seem to have the same problem with wordpress. It starts out simple enough then morphs into a maze of meaningless nonsense instructions - making launching a rocket from NASA look easy by comparison.

Can you remember the date and topic on this website where you first mentioned it as I was reading the post and now cannot find it again. Clearly the radiation is rotting whatever memory braincells I have left.

alex

ericgeneric
# Posted: 7 Oct 2012 18:04

Hi alex,

I wondered why the hits on my blog had increased so much this weekend! Thanks for the feedback; I intended to keep it going as long as I could focus my mental energies on it and continue to articulate what I want to get across properly, but like you I'm struggling to do the basics these days; my short-term memory's almost gone, and - as a former writer - it is distressing to frequently fail to find the words I want to use, or even just use ordinary everyday words for stuff. I know that my family are finding it quite distressing, when my memory and ability with words used to be two things they could count on!

The blog started in the summer of 2010; I've done a search on the news archive here and found a post in the news section mentioning it from July 30th 2010, so I expect I first mentioned it in the threads shortly before that time, as I remember Agnes being very quick to support what I was trying to do.

EG.

alex
# Posted: 7 Oct 2012 19:24

Thanks eric,

A similar thing happened to me towards the end of the 3 years that a Vodafone mast was put only yards from my house. Of all the symptoms the most bizarre was when I began losing the ability to speak properly. I would say ' put that in the drawer' but instead of drawer I would say cupboard and the same with other words - the wrong words kept coming out as if the brain was short circuiting in some way. Good ole radiation.

The mast was removed but other symptoms started and a new signal from hell in the past week means that insomnia is back big time. So far, touch wood ( my head) I haven't started hallucinating.

Getting back to the man who stole the toddler's phone - he is a good samaritan and should be found and given a 'Citizen of the Year' award.

To take a phone out of the hands of a child can only be a good thing. Mike Rapacholi wanted to put moibile phones into the hands of every two year old in the land until he was blocked.

Dr Mike Rapacholi was the 'expert' heading the 2007 Report commissioned by the Irish government 'The health effects of electromagnetic radiation' the most fraudulent document in Irish history.

In the 2009 Norwegian documentary 'A Radiant Day' he was asked did he not feel that his integrity was compromised by accepting money - via funding - from the mobile phone industry whilst working on a supposedly 'independent' EMF project for the WHO. His answer was "'no".

If there is no integrity there to begin with then it cannot be compromised.

Unfortunately there are always those, and they are ten a penny, who will sell their souls for personal enrichment or power, at the expense of the health and lives of others, but history shows us that they spend their lives looking over their shoulders, waiting to be called before a court for crimes against humanity. And if the law doesn't eventually catch up with them then their own conscience will.

That 2007 report, whilst covering itself by saying that more research is needed, suggests that anyone who suffers ill health and maintains it is caused by "electromagnetic radiation " ( note the words microwave radiation are never mentioned) is suffering from psychological problems. The message/mantra is that this radiation is safe and the levels are perfectly acceptable.

Five years on and Ireland, a Test & Trial country, is one of the sickest in Europe - with suicide and cancer rates amongst children the highest in the world.

So give the man who took the phone from that child a medal, and to the man who wanted and still wants to give every child a phone - well - we need to think about what he deserves.

Anonymous
# Posted: 7 Oct 2012 22:17

EC
Please post link again for your blog. Thanks.
M

Anonymous
# Posted: 7 Oct 2012 22:18

EG
Please post link again for your blog. Thanks.
M

ericgeneric
# Posted: 7 Oct 2012 22:30

The blog can be found here:

URL

..although it hasn't been updated in a while. But since nothing has changed in the last year regarding attitudes to the dangers, it's probably just as relevant, if not moreso.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 8 Oct 2012 00:51

Hi all.
Please post your comments on this link:
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/10/04/thief-steals-iphone-from-baby-in-shop-lanc ashire-pictures-video_n_1938308.html?show_comment_id=194078212#comment_194078212

The more of us who post the more it will get this problem/issue into the public demain.
Best regards.
Agnes

Anonymous
# Posted: 9 Oct 2012 12:35

I have never bothered observing before until this thread made me start looking around. And yes, yesterday morning in the shopping mall I saw a 3 year old talking into an iphone ( switched on) and playing with it like a pretend telephone toy while the parent looked on smiling.

Apart from the brain damage it causes, the new Japanese study ( see ES UK post 8.10.12 "Suicide Feelings, Self-Injury and Mobile phone use by adolescents") brings home the damage, suffering and death government silence and deceit on this issue is causing.

From now on I think we should wear a black ribbon, in the same way as we wear a ribbon for breast cancer, to remember all the children and adults who have died as a result of exposure to non-ionising radiation.

I think this small black ribbon should be worn from Memorial Sunday to International Hunam Rights day - 10th December - every year - until the Government tells us the truth about the toxic nature of this radiation.

# Posted: 10 Nov 2012 18:07

Baby video - I pity the poor baby being blasted all the time!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20268723

agnes
# Posted: 12 Nov 2012 01:26

Dear all.
I do not really have words for this, but thinking about it, If this is not the highest grade of Negligens I do not know what is. Children need love, human contact and looking after.

Thank god My Children were brought up 30 years ago!
No wonder my grandchildren are so screwed up.
I feel so sorry for them.

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=5799
Agnes

charles
# Posted: 12 Nov 2012 11:51

See:

http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Rapporten/Heden.pdf

It says it all.

It is not the future, but already the present.
Shame on their parents.

charles
# Posted: 12 Nov 2012 11:53

See:

http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Rapporten/Heden.pdf

It says it all.

It is not the future, but already the present.
Shame on their parents.

Btw. An iPhone or a Samsung Galaxy III are really awfull.
A Blackberry on the contrary gives a lot less radiation.

and
# Posted: 14 Nov 2012 20:58

I am so concerned what is happening to our children with the constant exposure to these microwave technologies.
With much argument and perseverance I managed to get my daughter to get rid of her microwave oven, her WiFi and DECT phone and turns off her mobile phone when not in use, but there is still much background radiation (as picked up by detector) in her house.
I am losing much sleep over this and the only consollation is that it is less in her house than others!
How can these children grow up and be normal!

agnes
# Posted: 15 Nov 2012 01:26

Dear and.
I truly sympahize with you, I have been through the same, but now my grandchildren have grown up, and there is nothing I can do to influense them about the Ills of the "Technology" But to give them credit they listen to us, and tell us they know it is bad for them.

Have you measured inside your daughters house how much radiation comes into her (and also yours for the matter) from the Neighbours Wi-Fi, Dects and Microwave ovens?

Why I ask is because we were beeing flodded by our neighbours Dect and Wi-Fi and it was making us sick.

If (as I believe you do) have a detector, try finding out from where the worst background radiation comes from, once identified source, it can be cured, even if costly.
Best regards.
Agnes.
If you let me know your findings, I (and the rest of us) can tell you what steps you can take to protect.

agnes
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 02:31

Here is a new horrific one on this topic:

This is a news-item , which was in the Daily Mail paper issue yesterday 28-02-13 on page 33, but was not included in the on-line addition, and I must admit it gives me the creeps.

Shusssh! Turn your mobile into a nanny.
It´s probably the word most often used by harried parents of restless babies: "Shusssh".
Now, for parents so exhausted that they can´t even muster the energy to "Shush" their babies, there´s a clever new app that will make the comforting noise for you.

The app – called the Baby Shusher – was invented by Chad and Katie Zunker, a couple from Austin, Texas, after they discovered just how successful Chard´s shushing techinique was with their two children.
They say that it works like a "snake charm" on babies, getting them off to sleep in minutes.
The app, £. 2.99 from babyshusher.com, can be set to play all night, depending on the baby´s state of wakefulness, the app will turn the volume of the shushing up or down.
If only someone could invent a "Don´t touch that" app to play on repeat through the toddlers years.
http://www.babyshusher.com/faq.php

So, now Parents can Avoid Almost All Contact with their brood, using the Shusher App at Night and during scheduled Naps, and park them with the Ipod to look at during the daytime.
Microwaved babies?

So, instead of getting children, which seems to be more of a Must Have or Fashion Assessory today, and so much of a chore, for Modern people, Why not just buy a stuffed doll or toy instead of a breeding a baby??

There is only a Small Initial Cost involved if they buy a toy, not a lifelong responsibility, care and cost for the childrens well-being.
AND maybe most importantly. a stuffed toy, (unlike a baby, cat or dog)
does need Any care or Contact at all, so No App!

agnes
# Posted: 1 Mar 2013 02:34

And here is another chilling, but by now elderly story, and that hit the headlines because of the mothers so-called "Celebrity Status"!

"Peaches Geldof spills the baby but not her phone, as she scoops him up and carries on the conversation"
So here, you can easily calculate what was the most important, baby or call!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2200807/Peaches-Geldof-tips-baby-Astala- buggy-hitting-pothole-road.html

Erik
# Posted: 5 Jul 2013 21:57

Prompted by some current occurrences it is time to start this thread again.

In the Mast-victims news headlines there is an item from Saudi Arabia asking to protect children from mobile phone radiation.

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6088

At the same time in the UK press there are sure signs that the mobile gadget manufacturers are targeting children big time through their advertising.

In a double page advert Apple shows an 8 year old girl lying down in a dark room with her Apple tablet (Wi-Fi enabled) the text glorifies the engineers of the gadget and tells us that a great deal of thought went into benefiting this user.

The airlines are advertising children using Wi-Fi enabled gadgets during flights, and a firm is marketing a cover for mobile phones so babies can chew their moms phone without leaving teeth marks in the screen.

Children using mobile gadgets which are powered by microwave radiation is quite clearly the next big seller.

Erik

ericgeneric
# Posted: 6 Jul 2013 00:05

This does seem to be the intention, you are right.

Quite where it will lead us all is another thing entirely. There will be dire consquences for the way the telecom companies and a complicit media are going against mounting worldwide evidence. Is this just a final push before the bubble not only bursts, but blows up very unpleasantly in our faces?

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 16 Jul 2013 01:40

Erik and Eric.
Finally the UK-health sector seems to be stirring.
We have had the Irish Doctors report for ages, as well as the German Doctors report, and now FINALLY there is a UK Doctor report.
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6098

I know, better Late than Never, so look at it, and do your best to support these GP´s.I also suggest printing the letter and sending or taking it to our own GP´s who, I am sure have have been very sympathetic, but also patronising, because how do you treat Nut-cases? Very carefully!
After All, the industry and the HPA have seen to that the diagnosis is that it is "ALL IN OUR MINDS" which is a masterstroke, because that makes sure the medical profession can just dismiss our conditions as mental, no matter how physical they are.
Lets hope this is the beginning of an better informed and understanding health profession and GP´s
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 16 Jul 2013 01:57

Any GP in this country who breaks this wall of silence and actually speaks out, is effectively committing career suicide. They are brave to do so, because the NHS has its head in the sand over this, but when you think their remit is "First Do No Harm" in reality they *should* speak out because that is what they are meant to do...PROTECT us!

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on PHP forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2022