- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Electrosensitivity to computers
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
ME
# Posted: 8 Jun 2013 22:19

@Mike 5th February 2013
'BTW since I am not a lady I am not interested in a pink vest :)'

I see that EMF Clothing now do grey vests in the female and male clothing.
Perhaps a better colour choice.

ME

Anonymous
# Posted: 25 Jul 2013 15:56

Since 1900 there has been a problem "avoidance is the only way chairman of electrosensitivty UK."
We have been fooled. Technology is bad news all of us. It works on neuclear energy its too powerful too earth filter and shield. How it works is still classified.
Though I did hear the other day colour seqences are used to workout the TRUE power. Not reading a meter.

chrisdepar
# Posted: 25 Sep 2013 00:40

hbi guys will write more later on as just find out this forum, and it is late where i am ,
electrosensitive since 2007,
just acquire an airmac, was exited / stressed that my feeling about mac was true.
after 2 days, i confirm, the impact when the airmac is fuincitonning close to me is immense, up to a point that i did stop.
touching it is even worse.
later on i will try to put it far with screen shield (very effective, i buy them on french producer site : i am french http://www.canopia.fr/produit-8.html ) and second flat screen with shield and keyboard...
will keep you update .

no more metals filling in hte mouth for 5 years. did liver cleasing with success and big relief.
direct impact of dairy products on my sensibility of course....
cheers
chris

chrisdepar
# Posted: 25 Sep 2013 00:42

no mention i have tried all classic shieldings technics in the past (gloves, ground wire....) will let you know later as it is too late now.
best regards

chris

Mike
# Posted: 26 Mar 2014 16:34

Hi Chris,

have you tried screening the mac with any of the shielding canopies suggested in the canopia.fr site?

Right now I am between ordering a shield for a 24'' monitor from canopia or Veilshield. Which one would you recommend?

charles
# Posted: 27 Mar 2014 14:50

An electrosensitive (older) woman who could work only 10-20 minutes, now is working 8 hours a day on her computer.
She uses ClaeProtect aside the computer.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 27 Mar 2014 18:48

charles,

If you want to use this forum as an advertisement board for your protection thingies, you'll have to provide some kind of evidence and/or supposed mechanism of action.

Otherwise I'll have to regard your unfounded claims as spam and they will be deleted.

charles
# Posted: 27 Mar 2014 23:48

Hello Henrik,

do you want her telephone number?

She does not post on forums.

My postings are positive, and do give hope for electrosensitives.
Others only jammer in despair.
We had recently in the Netherlands two persons who took their lives because of electrosensitivity, as I have read. I did not know them.

Shielding and running away are not the solutions anymore,
Persons have to gain control of their health in their body.
15 Years heve learned me, that ALL electrosensitives are in principle sick people, whether they know it or not.
They lack a number of nutritients/stuff and have too much of other stuff (poisons, heavy metal, drugs, etc.)
That is the only way to conquer electrosensitivity.
Many persons overhere are the proof.
SDporting, not drinking, not smoking, and eating biological is very good, but certainly not enough.
I have measured that most electrosensitives do have a shortage of Calcium, and besides to that they also have a Calcium loss.
One may have a shortage of ceratin Schuessler salts, starting at birth.
An english study found that children where the pregnant mother had undergone Ultrasound scans twice, that these children were procentually much higher lefthanded, than theoretically calculated. Lefthanded is regarded as a brain distortion.
So, there is hope for electrosensitives. Think positive.

charles
# Posted: 27 Mar 2014 23:50

Look at the pictures at:
http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina600.html

Erik
# Posted: 28 Mar 2014 16:12

Charles.

Comment: "Left handed is regarded as a brain distortion"

Left handed also used to be regarded "The Devils´ Children" and their left-handedness would be beaten out of them by well-meaning teachers, if they had not been burned on the stakes for witch craft, already.
Luckily no more.
We have progressed.
Whole human tribes are left handed and write from right to left without anybody having contributed that to "Brain distortion"

Some 26 years ago my firms computer system was "Set Up" by a left handed person and we are still today operating the computer mouse with our left hand, because that is where the mat and the mouse were left when the "Set Up" was completed, even though we are all right handed in the office.

Regards.
Erik

charles
# Posted: 28 Mar 2014 23:08

Erik, you go beyond the point.''

It was a study performed in Small Britain some years ago. They investigated the children from 1970 till the 1990's.
The British scientist's knew statistically what a lefhanded father and/or a lefthanded mother would produce as lefthanded offsprings.
These scientist's were alarmed at the much higher percentage of lefthanded children as expected when the pregnant women had two Ultrasound scan's.

You may ridicule it, but the point is that Ultrasound is bad for pregnancy, as is also wearing mobiles on the body. That is very often ridiculed also.
And X-rays are also bad. A few X-rays go over the allowed total radioactivity guide lines.

You may be worried about some phone masts, but it is all elektrosmog. And all elektrosmog is bad. Very bad.

agnes
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 04:48

Charles.
There were left handed children Years before the study you mention.
I was one, and as Erik rightly says "It Was FORBIDDEN in School", where I started as a 5 year old in Iceland, and I was born in 1944, which makes me almost 70 years old.
We were MADE to use our right hand to write with and use with all other hand functions, if we were slow, or took a shortcut, the left hand would be tied behind our backs.
And all this because it was commonly believed that the left handed children were the "Devils Brood" There was No question of Brain Distrortion!
And even today I can use both hands for writing, and still use my left for many work functions, even with the powerful force against it so many years ago.
I have 2 children, 1 is very normally right handed, the other is a lot more lefthanded/footed than I was, as when he learned to write you could only read his writing in a mirror, which he had to learn to turn around.

Neither of my unborn children had Ultrasound scan´s as they (Ultrasound) had Not Been Invented for medical use then, so that is not the reason!
And neither had Anyone before my childrens birth.

And the fact is that people have been born right Or lefthanded since the dawn of time, it is only in Very Recent times "scientists" try to pin it on something other than normal inheredit DNA.

We totally agree that Scans and Xrays of Any type should never be used on pregnant women or children, as any kind of radiation will necessary harm the child, unborn or born.

As to phone masts, that is a thing we know Very Much about since 2002, when a mast was installed 20 metres away from our home/place of work, the health consequenses were so dire that we had to abandon our owner home and find somewhere else to live and work.
So, if anyone knows about electrosmog, firsthand it is me, my family and the staff at our firm.
Regards.
Agnes
agnes@mast-victims.org

charles
# Posted: 30 Mar 2014 22:04

Yes Agnes,

but you do not want to understand what I wrote.
It is known how many lefthanded children are born with a father or mother who is lefthanded.
But this study showed, that the influence of Ultrasound scans did raise the expected percentage of lefthanded much more than calculated.

I only wanted to show that such scans do have an enormous impact.

I am hetero. But according the media over here, that seems to be an exception nowadays. One may wonder why.

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Jul 2014 02:37

Hi Mike,

I'm a graphic designer and have been working with computer for long almost 15 years and my health concerns begun the first day I sat in front of a monitor. Initially I didn't know, so I spend lots of money and time visiting many doctors specialities to see what was going on with my health.

It's recently, in the last years, that my health was really compromised and I developed EHS, but I knew all this searching on the web because doctors thought this was just a a mental thing. I have loose a big percent of my audition and have tinnitus too. I started with a treatment that focus on balancing the biochemistry of the body plus detoxing heavy metals. The diagnose is done with hair analysis. Like some here I had amalgams removed without following a protocol. I did some MRI and TAC scans with them on my mouth so mercury vaporized on my body without knowing it (There are some research that says this). I also ate lots of big fish, now only sardines and recently have dumped lots of mercury in my last hair test. I also have a lot of calcium biounavailable and many metal toxicities. I'm doing much better with my diet and my EHS has decreased positively. I recently bought an EMF neutralizer (a german device) but can't notice the difference. I live near some cell phone antennas and one electrical substation. I love to design and use everything wired now plus Cat5 for Internet and not using cell phone anymore and unplug everything in my sleep room. The difference is big. I can 'hear' when a cellphone is around me. I can hear noises and pitchs for certain frecuenices and my body feels sick If I have spent a time between some of this electro-pollution. I still have a crown in my mouth I'm ready to remove it in the next month.

I'm considering buying a new monitor and I read somewhere that LED are better than LCD because they have mercury inside and this vaporizes. Some new LED ones say Hg-free and this would be much better due to my condition. I'd love to know if someone has more info about this.

Thank you!.

Kati

Kati
# Posted: 5 Jul 2014 02:41

Charles,

I translated the site you shared using Google. There are some pictures at the final part that shows some examples using pieces of aluminium foil around the wires of mouse, keyboard and other devices. The translation has not been accurate but I understand that doing this possibly cancel some of those longitudinal waves? Or you need any other device that work with this? If you have some related info would be better.

Thanks.

charles
# Posted: 5 Jul 2014 18:12

Yes, the longitudinal waves will be reflected.

Another person has done this consequently in the entire house, and states that it *feels* now more *quiet, peaceful*.

One has to place the adhesive alu tape on the cables, where the source of elektropsmog is, so, close to the plug, one places in the wall socket.

Anonymous
# Posted: 14 Oct 2014 14:06

Mike

Hi there,

Im a student at Brighton university and doing a research on people with unusual allergies, I was wondering if anyone will be up to talk to me about you're problems with electrosensitive. The interview will be be broadcast anywhere and your details will only be used for my tutor to check I've done my work properly!

So pop me an email if you are up for it: sk306@uni.brighton.ac.uk

Thank you

Sarah

Erik
# Posted: 17 Oct 2014 17:36

Message to Sarah, posting under Anonymous.

Dear Sarah.
I am sorry to tell you that you have already "Flunked" your mission.

Apart from your apostrophes being in the wrong position, then your request is also in the wrong forum.

Electrosensitivity, which is the "Soft-sell" name used for the much nastier sounding "Microwave Poisoning" is not an allergy, let alone unusual.
It is a pollution, and sometimes a harmer.

As a pollutant it is the fastest spreading in the world today, affecting everybody, and making approximately 8% of any civilization visibly sick.

Allergies do not function that way.
Allergens you can isolate and avoid.

Apart from that, if you find the right forum for your request, then you have to give much better information about yourself and your plans, in order for sufferers to trust you, and decide to help you out in your quest to broadcast "anywhere".

All the best wishes.
Erik

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 17 Oct 2014 20:39

Erik,

I think Sarah made a slight typo and meant to write that it will not be broadcast anywhere - if you factor it into the context of the remainder of the sentence, which states that "details will only be used for my tutor to check I've done my work properly!".

Apart from that I agree on the rest of what you wrote.

De
# Posted: 20 Oct 2014 21:26

Erik, Agnes, Sarah

Erik don't be hard on Sarah!
I think that people with allergies tend to be more prone to suffer from ES, but that's yet to be scientifically proven!
Allergics tend to be very aware of changes to the environment and it is possible that they notice the changes brought about by microwaves.
E.g. people with allergies are sometimes allergic to the sun and come out in a rash much faster than normal people.

Anyway I will be glad to speak to Sarah if Agnes gives her my e-mail address. I know how difficult it can get trying to do research and I could also send her my book!

De
# Posted: 20 Oct 2014 21:32

Sarah there are quite a lot of books I could recommend to you as well.
Try Dr Harry Morrow -Brown on allergies. He did a massive amount and he is the one who invented the steroid inhaler.

Sorry Eric yes I know this is not about computers.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 20 Oct 2014 21:32

De,

You can write Sarah yourself. Her email is in her post above.

agnes
# Posted: 21 Oct 2014 00:51

De.
Please contact me, I think I have something that belongs to you, sent to me from France by mistake.
agnes
agnes@mast-victims.org

De
# Posted: 21 Oct 2014 19:17

Agnes I think they got the addresses the other way around. I asked tem to send you the DVD, which they sent to me and they send mine to you so all is equal. Perhaps you can give it to somebody that will benefit!

Thank you Agnes. It just goes to show that I did not read Sarah's blog carefully! You must feel you are bothered far too much.

agnes
# Posted: 24 Oct 2014 02:52

De.
Yes they sure did, I tried to email them to get it right, but it came back as undeliverable.
So anyway thank you so much for this lovely contribution to the cause.
This is the First and Only contribution Mast-victims.org has Ever accepted!

And you bet they will be re-homed as I already had the film, which is so Horribly eye-opening, (Mike Repacholi left an apprentice, Deventer, at the WHO when he left, didn't he, and we are now told she rules the roost, (come off its Mike R All over again with all his alleged industrial cash interests, if true, he must have a huge pension fund by now, at our (worldwide taxpayers) expense.
But in the "Microwaves, Science and Lies" film, if you look at footage, like Mona Nielsen stalking Deventer and demanding answers, SHE, Deventer, HAS Not Got a Clue; NONE, whatsoever!
(My son Henrik confronted Deventer at a conference in London some years back, but the same happened, Deventer gave no answers, just hurried away. And, she is supposed to be The WHO Representative for the worldwide human race health and well-being!)

Unidentified panel of "Scientists" decided what to say, she was no part of it!, Give us a break please, or, is she just a stupid puppet for Mike R? and is Mike Repacholi still doing his alleged "Under the table, Fingers in the Till" work for the seemingly All Powerful Wireless Industry at the WHO, at our (taxpayers) becost, I truly wonder! As if he had not done Harm enough as it is.
We have deep suspicions he did just that when acting as an Expert Witness on behalf of telecom Airtel during the Jersey Government mobile-phone mast scrutiny panel on the Isle of Jersey.

And, Sorry to have to admit to such abominable human character, if true, but allegedly all this easy gold has given Mike gold stars in his eyes, and Greed beyond believe, ever since years back in Australia, where he was a respected young researcher, who wrote several studies on the harm to humans of EMR, but who was approached by the industry to act on their behalf in a court-case raised by the made sick and worried Australians about the health effects from the EMR.
(according to Don Maisch of EMFacts.com) he interviewed the complainants who believed, that as a respected local researcher he (Repacholi) was on their side, and if nothing else, then as a fellow countryman, who was on their side.

But the results of his interviews were used against them by the Telcos in the following court-case,
This seems to have made his future, as he was set up as head of the ICNIRP to set exposure guidelines and then on to the WHO where he could implement said guidelines for the world.

And so we fear, he leaves us with a nasty suspicion of his filthy Paw-prints all over human well-being and health deterioration, worldwide!
And all the sudden and unexplained baby/child brain cancers, the unexplained increase in cancer cases, unexplained "forgotten illnesses" the increase in Alzheimers decease (study by Lennart Hardell/Olle Johansen into the sudden huge increase in Alzheimers in Sweden in 1997, and so much more. If true, this man will go down in History (given time) as Enemy no 1. of the Human species in all of world history.
I can only guess that this might be seen, by some, as an accomplishment of personal carrier life!
Best regards.
Agnes

de
# Posted: 26 Oct 2014 18:06

Agnes you really need not worry about me sending gifts. I cannot give my time to anything at the moment for reasons I had already explained.

As for Repacholi he will have a lot to answer for, but if the tobacco industry and the petrol industry with lead is anything to go by then it will take a long time for the truth to be accepted and my worry is that by then we will have nothing to compare it with before and after microwaves. That is my fear.

I have experienced first hand the influence of industry on researchers and even the health charities are bought off by big business. Perhaps I can tell you about it in an e-mail; it involves the book I mentioned and you can look it up under my name on Amazon if you want to (not the computing book).

The trouble is if humans are healthy then there are a lot of companies that will go bankrupt. Imagine all the companies supplying the NHS, the consultants, the drugs companies etc. not getting their fat income. And I am not even into conspiracy theories, but there are a lot of people who want us to be ill yet live for ever to make their fortune!

Anyway you cannot expect much from the WHO; look at the mess they made of the ebola crisis. Doctors told them about it getting out of hand in February but they did nothing so as not to cause panic

arcas
# Posted: 20 Nov 2014 04:16

You are not imagining.
Have the same after becoming electrosensitive from living near high voltage powerlines.

Macbook pro is killing me and desktops as well.
Lenovo thinkpad is tolerable.

Pay attention to how you feel and seek places where your body and mind can heal. Near body of waters, in the mountains, etc.

Torment
# Posted: 20 Nov 2014 11:09

Hi Arcas ....

The last part of your post made me hoot with laughter....really, I am not trying to be hurtful....please don't take this in the wrong way.

You said....

seek places where your body and mind can heal. Near body of waters, in the mountains, etc. This made me fall around laughing.

You see, I live halfway up a Cumbrian 'mountain' we call them Fells here....and I live near a body of water, Lake Ullswater.....and it's one of the worst locations anywhere in the area...no high voltage power lines, or much of anything really, just masts. I amnow ES/Microwave sick...which is bizarre thinking of how my life style used to be...very low tech, no computer, never left any electrical appliances on standby even....but severely disabled now because of what is in the air.

de
# Posted: 22 Nov 2014 20:30

Torment you really seem to be suffering. Sadly the masts are on 24/7. Sometimes even the detector/meter cannot measure the emfs but they can still affect us.
I purchased an electrosmog detector last year and have been using it often - it is an eye opener of how widespread the emfs are. Sometimes I can detect them in my head even though I cannot measure them.
Yes they have poisoned our countryside with the masts everywhere. If you don't have an electrosmog detector I really recommend it - not that it will make much difference to you if you live near a mast - it will simply confirm your fears.

Agnes,
I found one very worrying development since I had the meter - the iPads and the like give off emfs all the time. Those that own them think that once they downloaded something it is no longer communicating with the masts, but it seems to me that the wireless cannot be turned off when the device is on. But now this is the latest gimmick.

Arcas
# Posted: 22 Nov 2014 20:35

Hi Torment,

I "feel" you and am horrified.
Unbelievably beautiful area and cannot believe it is so harmful.

We need to keep seeking healing or else we die.

US is the worst I hear.
In North America people trust "everything is okay" to the point they suffer and tell themselves this is normal.

But in Europe there are EMF white zones people move to.
Google "Europe EMF white zones".

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020