- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Opinions for Professor Belpomme
Mike
# Posted: 15 Jul 2013 06:54

Good morrning,

as my electrosensitivity has recently worsened to include slight intolerance to normal (landline) phones (wired not DECT of course) I am thinking of taking some drastic measures. One of them is to visit a special clinic in Europe. I have heard of professor Belpomme in the Labrouste clinic in Paris.

Has anyone visitited this clinic for the same reason? Does anyone have an opinion for this doctor, and if he has indeed a succesful regimen for battling the electrosensitivity condition? Or would you have any other suggestions on the matter?

Many thanks,

Mike

Anonymous
# Posted: 15 Jul 2013 20:26

@Mike

I haven't been myself, but I know someone who has.
I have sent a link to your query to my contact.

ME

EMCocoon
# Posted: 15 Jul 2013 21:41

Mike,
Yes I've been several times and know many others who have. In my view Belpomme is a genius, he provides arguably the most authoritative biological and medical tests available for EMHS and a treatment protocol that will improve your symptoms and lessen the chances of you developing Alzheimers, which he maintains is the main threat to being exposed to EMR.

Belpomme maintains at the moment there is no cure, (despite some who for somewhat dubious reasons claim they can cure). The best treatment apart from this is avoidance and shielding.

Mike
# Posted: 16 Jul 2013 17:21

Thank you both for your prompt replies.

EMCocoon does his protocol follow the western style treatment using antiflammatory, antihistaminic medicine and the like or alternative ways? Have you seen an improvement in your symptoms after visiting him?

I think his diagnosis/treatment is on the expensive side. Did you have to stay for a long time and if I may ask how much did it cost you?

In the case that accomodation is needed does he offer a shielded/protected environment?

Many thanks,

Mike

Anonymous
# Posted: 16 Jul 2013 22:11

Mike,
It seems you already know the answers so why are you asking?

Mike
# Posted: 17 Jul 2013 11:47

Anonymous,

I do not already know the answers. I have read in the Clinique Labrouste site that he uses certain kinds of drugs but I was hoping he would target at the cause of the illness, not its symptoms.

I had a price quote for the diagnosis but not for the treatment. I also wanted a duration estimation for the treatment to calculate total travel costs.

Accomodation is also a concern. How would I be supposed to heal if the clinic does not offer sheilded accomodation for the electrosensitive?

Finally his secretary is quite rude and only speaks French. I once got through to him but he was very stressed out/busy to talk and I did not receive the information I wanted. He promised to write me an email to answer my questions but that never happened.

So the reason I asked was to have an honest opinion from a real patient of Professor Belpomme.

Anonymous, why were you bothered by those questions?

sayar
# Posted: 26 Jul 2013 17:56

bonjour ,mike
vous le savez peut etre pas ,mais les medecin sont tenu de restes sous silence.vos picotement a vos mains sont du au bluetooth;
tous les ordinateurs emettes des pulsation,desactiver le wifi et le bluetooth et vos pourrez utiliser votre laptop tranquillement.
si savere qu'il a une source venant de l'esterieur ,surtout ne pas vous blindez ,vous en souffrierez encore plus ,utilise des miroirs ,des genres de reflecteur en aluminium

sayar
# Posted: 26 Jul 2013 17:58

mike ,contacte moi ,je te laisse mon adresse email
ediz.sayar@gmail.com

charles
# Posted: 26 Jul 2013 21:19

As I have heard, a consult by Belpomme costs over 2000 Euro's.
Sure he can state that you are electrosensitive, but I can also.
I have even proved that an electrosensitive personwas sensitive to a rechargeable accu of e LED handlamp.
However, I did not read any success stories of his patients.

But of course you may have more confidence in somebody who asks a lot of money, in stead of starting with a cure that is completely free, and has proven to work. You can do it at home.

Of course if you are a big spender, there seems to be a clinic in Brasil, run by German doctors. But here also do lack posive results.

Anonymous
# Posted: 27 Jul 2013 15:43

Charles -

I have not been to see him myself.

Belpomme as a doctor can certify you as being EHS.
You can get a medical certificate that you can use if necessary as proof, if you visit Belpomme.

You say
Sure he can state that you are electrosensitive, but I can also.

Questions
Can you provide any medical certificate that can be used as proof for an employer [if being told that you must use a mobile phone/Wi-fi or you will be fired]
Can you provide any proof that would be recognized legally?
Can you tell me what the status of my various types of white and red blood cells might be? Whether there are blood abnormalities as a result of the exposures?

charles
# Posted: 28 Jul 2013 10:43

Belpomme prescribes:
Polaramine 2 mg (3 pills a day before bed)
Tanakan (3 pipettes per day)
Bevitine: 2 per day
Beflavine: 2 per day
Magne B6: 3 per day
Omacor: 2 per day
Zymad 200 000: one very 2 monthes

In the UK, a certificate by Belpomme has nu value.
Legally, nobody can give any proof, because electrosensitivity has not been seriously studied, and nobody seems to be willing to study that. Till now, science regards electrosensitives to react like lamps. That reactons in the body may appear much later after the exposure has been gone is not understood.
The effect of *coin clotting* in the blood is nu value argument, because it disappears after a while. Also, it may appear with certain phones, while it does NOT appear with other phone types. For that I have a study.

At the moment everybody is focussed on cancer, which I do not regard as real.
In my opinion, the focus should lie on the daily complaints of which so many electrosensitives do have to suffer every day, and which make their lives a hell.
The continuous electrosensitivity damages the immune system even more, so other diseases may have a free ride, and the situation may get worse.

In my opinion it is better to visit a British doctor. If I am not mistaken, Agnes knows which one.
Use the article by Genuis/Lipp 2012, *EHS fact or fiction?*
That is fair and good.

charles
# Posted: 28 Jul 2013 15:38

Dr. Lebrecht von Klitzing also can give certificate of electrosensitivity, and costs about € 400.
But legally it has no value.

Anonymous
# Posted: 28 Jul 2013 22:29

Thanks Charles for the information.

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Apr 2016 16:46

Hello to all, I am so stressed and scared of this problem. I don't know what to do as I really should not be working on a computer but have no choice at the moment. I currently sit on an earthing mat, which is not really helping as I still get headache and chest pains. Is there any real cure for this? I don't have lots of money to waste so worried about costs of things. I know I have electrosensitivity as I've had it now for about 8-9 years and have just been ignoring it.

Please can anyone help. I can't get away from the wireless in London but now thinking to go to another country to finish the rest of my life off in comfort but I don't want to do that as I will leave everyone I know in London behind and be alone. Very desperate so appreciate some good honest advice with a real cure.

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Apr 2016 16:47

Is there anyone who has been treated and cured of this problem? I don't know anyone that has.

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Apr 2016 17:00

People keep telling you what it is and what it can do to your body but no one has a cure. I don't see the point in charging lots of money if you can't cure me.

Andre
# Posted: 9 Apr 2016 17:53

There is no cure as such, but you can do various things to help yourself.
1. wear a head scarf to filter out the worse of the radiation. Some people even wear a vest. These should be made of a metallic material which you can buy. (Emfields sell it at a price!)
2. Taking painkillers such as an aspirin to get rid of the worse of the symptoms. (Aspirin should only be taken after food and with plenty of water - preferably dissolved in water otherwise it can cause stomach upset.)
3. Avoid high concentrations of microwaves such as wifi, DECT phones (land line but wireless), mobiles, game consoles and many more.
4. Only use your mobile in emergencies and have it turned off other times.
5. . Turn everything of at the switch at night.
6. Use a detector to help you identify high concentrations.
Don't bother going abroad it is just as bad.

It is difficult but not impossible. Good luck.

Anonymous
# Posted: 17 Apr 2016 15:20

The 'cure is getting more and more difficult to achieve. Just try to lessen the symptoms.

charles
# Posted: 26 Apr 2016 10:31

I have a *cure*, which is completely free, and which I hasve mentioned many times.
Althpough quite a number of electrosensitives have benefitted from it, not many are really interested.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 26 Apr 2016 14:14

charles,

Last time I checked, your *cure* required purchase of special "ClaeSmog" products.

agnes
# Posted: 26 Apr 2016 21:01

There is a British Doctor who diagnoses and treats EHS.
Her name is Dr. Emely Mallory-Blight.
I also think there is a clinic in London she sends people to.
I used to have her contact details, but seem to have lost them, but will look for them and return here.
Best regards
Agnes

agnes
# Posted: 26 Apr 2016 22:17

Hi again, Sorry I got her name wrong, why I could not find here.
But here goes: Dr. Erika Mallory-Blight
A video of Erica from Y-Tube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNFdZVeXw7M
Erica is one of the founders of "PHIRE" a group of UK Physicians who are trying to educate about the health effects of Electromagnetic Radiation.

Phires Mission statement can be found here:
http://www.radiationresearch.org/phire

Contact to Phire is also through Radiation research:
http://www.radiationresearch.org/contactus

I hope this can be of use for UK citizens.
Agnes

Anonymous
# Posted: 4 Jan 2018 17:52

I appreciated the feedback about Belpomme - meanwhile his nutritional protocol sounds useful.
[imgs=https://www.mast-victims.org/forum/img/!pix.gif]https://www.stopumts.nl/doc.php /Artikelen/9335/treatments_recommended_by_dr_belpomme_to_his_ehs_and_mcs_patients?pri nten=1
I have particularly benefited from Immunocal's Glutathione supplementation.
I am also going to try Immunage after reports this has helped others.

An additional thought about electro-sensitising from Landlines with cords (not DECT) - I measured highish EMF from mine & symptoms improved after changing to an old-fashioned ring-dial rather than push button - all the latter seem to use more electricity &/or have higher magnetic feedback from the speaker

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2024