- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / EHS and poisoning
Mike
# Posted: 9 Apr 2014 14:17

Hi all,

I hope you are doing well.

My EHS have had its ups and downs recently. I am currently coping with a lot of supplements, namely vitamin E, methylcobalamine (B12), B complex, L-cysteine, magnesium and 250 ml of vegetable juice/day along with everyday food. I have to generally refrain from eating sugar otherwise my symptoms worsen. I had reached a point where my system was kind of desensitized to RF for 3 days. Then I watched a game through streaming wifi and it all went away! Stupid, I know but I was testing myself, almost believed it was over.

So I have reached the conclusion that not only avoidance of RF and a good diet are important, but maybe more important is detoxification. But detoxify from what?

Heavy metals? I used to have a tiny titanium screw inside my front tooth. Was that enough for me to become electrosensitive? Even if that was the case, my dentist removed it (by destroying it with the drill) but my electrosensitivity has worsened. I don't have any mercury amalgams in my mouth. My only fillings are non-metal.

Mercury? As a family we used to come together and eat fish every once in a while. Would the mercury concentration of those fish be enough to cause me problems? Why didn't the rest of the family have any? Bare in mind that my father has had hip replacement surgery with a titanium implant and he is not electrosensitive at all.

Iron? I did some blood tests last year that showed a higher concentration than normal, but that was only marginal.

Pesticides? I know that my condition worsened last year after spraying a palm tree with a really strong pesticide for the red beetle. Now I cannot stand LED monitors at all.

I probably need to be tested for heavy metals to make sure. I believe there is a test where you send hair from your scalp to be checked. Is there anything else involved? And what about other toxic substances? Are there tests for those?

I was on Ars Technica the other day reading this article. After answering to some silly comments that electrosensitives do not really exist and the like I found out about this:

"There is a section of the population between 1%-2% that is absolutely crap at removing metals from their body - they have identified a genome Apo-lipoprotein E4 involved with this, I suspect that the reason its so difficult to work out what's affecting people is due to multiple factors involved."

Is it possible for myself to be absolutely crap at removing metal and deleterious substances from my body? If yes, is this the cause of my illness and what can I do about it?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Mike

Anonymous
# Posted: 9 Apr 2014 19:31

i received a desperate email plea from an electro hypersensitive lady.her eyes are badly affected by wi-fi etc. very sore and look yellow
Does anyone know of any shielded glasses that shield against HF EMR, please?

ME

ericgeneric
# Posted: 9 Apr 2014 23:38

I recall a US site selling anti-smog glasses, actually...let me see if I can contact the person who showed me the store, and I'll get back to you.

The only relief I've found myself is eye drops...Optrex....I think the 4G affects the eyes more than previous versions of wi-fi and EMR....all my family are noticing it.

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 10 Apr 2014 00:18

ericgeneric,

My eyes dry out instantly when I'm exposed to "smart" phones ...is that the same eye symptoms you're experiencing?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 10 Apr 2014 00:54

Dry, puffy, irritated, blurred, just generally disrupted and unable to focus or feel comfortable....it varies...depending, I suppose, on what exposure I'm subjected to at the time....

I had to have a quite drastic change to my glasses prescription last year, which they put down to "age", but I'm not especially old and I don't really buy that explanation. I know the symptoms I experience can change with the level of EMR exposure.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 10 Apr 2014 03:09

Does anyone know of any shielded glasses that shield against HF EMR, please?

Hi ME, maybe the ones on this site might help?

http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html#254

EG.

Mike
# Posted: 10 Apr 2014 11:24

I do not think that anyone of those who replied on this topic has actually bothered to read my post. Henrik, as the admin of this site don't you think that all these replies belong to a different thread?

Does anyone have anything to say to what I have written in my first post?

Mike

charles
# Posted: 10 Apr 2014 12:48

Hello Mike,

I can answer to your post.
You probably did not read my 30 points plan.

The newest addiction is *potato starch*.
Before meals a teaspoon in a glass of water.
It helps direct against intestine leakage.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 10 Apr 2014 13:58

charles,

It might be helpful to Mike if you link to an english version of your plan.

charles
# Posted: 10 Apr 2014 17:31

http://www.minderstraling.nl/Pagina060.html
or
http://www.hetbitje.nl/BitjeE201307.pdf

Mike
# Posted: 15 Apr 2014 13:08

Hi Charles,

thanks for your reply. I will try and follow some of the points although they are not for everyone. For instance, liver cleansing seems a bit too radical and vitamin C causes me hyperactivity in large doses. If I drink a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice I get tachychardia - this is a recent phenomenon for me. I have heard that kelp and chlorella are contaminated by heavy metals as it is now and after Fukushima. As for ClaeSmog, Bioresonance machines and BioProtect I am a bit skeptical about their efficiency.

I do value the points about koriander, cayenne pepper, vitamins etc. I want to try some kind of detox anyway. Does a hamam room work for detoxification like a sauna or not?

Mike

charles
# Posted: 15 Apr 2014 16:47

Hello Mike,

a hamam room of saune are excellent remedies for detox.

For ClaeSmog see: http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina300.html
There are dutch, german and english opinions.
An Australian suspects *alien technoloy*.

You may also look at the tips and tricks at the end of:
http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina600.html

ME
# Posted: 15 Apr 2014 23:15

@ Mike
I became electrohypersensitive after I had m knee replacement about 8 years ago around the same time a phone mast waserected 300 mtres away.
front crowned tooth recently tooth fell out and the tooth root was removed by dentist. also 8 fillings that did not causeproblem until knee replacement. i am nowretired but workef for many years asan industrial chemist with chlorinated solvents used for degreasing and dry cleaning, so chemicals exposure.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 15 Apr 2014 23:42

Mike,

I recommend you to seriously consider a Liver cleanse. It will benefit you on many levels of health. No its not super fun but I'll never regret doing it.

Mike
# Posted: 28 Apr 2014 13:43

Henrik,

thanks for your suggestion.

Are you absolutely sure it will only affect my health positively? Would you think there is event the slightest chance that it will increase my electrical/chemical sensitivities? From reading around on the net, I found out that the process includes the release of toxins in the body at some point, no?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 28 Apr 2014 15:49

Mike,

Of course I can't be absolutely sure how it will affect your health.

All one can do is share ones experiences and hope that someone else can extract something from that to help themselves. Everything is relative.

As I understand it, a liver cleanse flushes what has already been solidified as gallstones. In any case, after relieving the liver of gallstone stress (and believe me, you'll have them) then you'll make the liver much more efficient in metabolism and cleansing of the blood.

If you are worried about re-uptake of released toxins you can use a chelation agent like organic Chlorella which is effective in binding toxins in the gut and passing them out without the risk of re-uptake.
The so-called "cracked cell wall" type Chlorella is best.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020