- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Pulsed EMR "no danger to humans" but till recepits "can give you cancer"....
<< . 1 . 2 .
ann
# Posted: 1 Feb 2015 18:33

Thanks Eric - you always seem to find something of interest.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 17 Feb 2015 23:35

Here's a new one. Nevermind the wi-fi in your car, the electronic sat-navs and bluetooth entertainment systems, and the cell towers packed by the sides of every road, street and traffic junction....it's the Red Lights that are making us ill...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2955595/How-stopping-traffic-lights-slowly- killing-Expert-warns-expose-extra-high-levels-pollution.html

Not the femtocells and mini masts now attached to the traffic lights either, then.

We truly have fallen down the rabbit hole.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 21 Feb 2015 19:02

Have you noticed that there is so much about pollution in the news killing us? As though there is something new about pollution. Remember the smog of the fifties? The illnesses that have become common in recent years are ignored thanks to the mobile phone companies and the hold they have on the media.
Is it surprising that the Telegraph newspaper did not report much about HSBC recently because they advertise heavily with the paper. The same thing is happening with all the media and mobile phones - they don't want to upset the industry by reporting on the ill- effects of mobile phones etc. They will lose advertising revenue

De
# Posted: 21 Feb 2015 19:25

And so the public remain ignorant about the ill effects of microwaves and the gadgets which produce them. Recently I read the small print of the booklet produced by iPhone. Why would they advise the you hold your mobile 6inches away from your body if there is no danger?
Or it might cause epilepsy? - But then it says its the flickering light that is likely to cause it not he microwaves battering the brain!

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 21 Feb 2015 20:24

De,

For iPhone 4 & 5 the minimum safety distance between phone and body is 10mm.
Sources: iphone 4, iphone 5.

For iPhone 6 the minimum safety distance is 5mm.
Source: iphone 6.

I wonder how Apple imagine the user physically operating the phone while, at all times, maintaining an air-gap between the entire body (including hands) and the phone?

Perhaps there are instructions for that in the manual..?

Anonymous
# Posted: 23 Feb 2015 03:13

Ann.
Now a' days Even Babies have cancer, some are even born with it!
Still No-one questions, WHY.
Lives seem to be Very Cheap, compared to monitory gain.
Best regards.
Agnes

ann
# Posted: 28 Feb 2015 17:48

People are really brainwashed into needing all these gadgets and the media are buying it.
I tried to use these warnings in the instruction booklets to tell relatives about the dangers but they don't want to know. If there is no danger why the warnings?
Henrik I thought it was 6inches but it could be 6 cm. It surprises me that it says 10 mm which is 1 cm. less than half an inch! For all the difference it will make. I can feel the presence of a mobile many meters away. Even people using it in the street I can feel the effect in the house.

Have you looked at the iPad? When it is on it emits microwaves even though it is using stuff that has already been downloaded, but the person who uses it still continues to do so in the belief that the wireless is off. My head tells me otherwise!

Agnes I can never remember before of so much newspaper column inches being taken up by health warnings: there is a rise in mental illness, suicides, cancers; but none are willing to find out why. Pollution, and diet being the most to blame as though there is anything new about these, but no one tells us about the greatest increase - the use of microwaves with the communication technologies that everyone loves so much.

de
# Posted: 3 Mar 2015 15:36

Henrik,
I have looked it up and it says 15mm in the booklet (I think its iPhone 5). 15 mm is just over half an inch. But you have to ask why give that advise? Presumably that they can cover their back sides. '...well we told you to leave a bit of space between you and the phone so you did not receive the full blast of the microwaves. Its your fault if you got cancer'.

PS I don't own one but copied the booklet it from a friend's when I was baby sitting and you need a magnifying glass to be able to read it - and who reads it anyway!?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 3 Mar 2015 22:08

de,

"...Its your fault if you got cancer"

Yep, Apple is Lawyer'ed-up and ready to go.

markoff
# Posted: 14 Apr 2015 04:15

Now a' days Even Babies have cancer, some are even born with it!
Still No-one questions, WHY.

A lot of people are asking why, but you'll never hear about it if you get all your news from the main stream media (MSM). All of the MSM broadcasts have a very strict filter in place to make sure you don't receive the vital information about matters of great import. They do this because they have conflicts of interest. The media companies are owned by the same multinationals that also own companies who are to blame for various public health fiascos so of course those media broadcasts won't tell you who's really to blame. I am writing to you from the United States of course. I don't know if the media is the same in other countries but I don't see any good reason why they would be.

Back on topic though, there are a lot of people who think that childhood cancers are caused by the heavy vaccine regimen kids receive these days. Now if you think that's a preposterous idea perhaps you ought to read the ingredients part of the label before you get your next injection. Vaccines commonly contain high levels of mercury (but under the name thymerisol), aluminum, MSG, formaldehyde and other very toxic substances. Mike Adams, the editor of NaturalNews.com acquired the technological means to analyze substances to learn their component parts and found a vaccine (either swine flu or avian flu I believe but I'm not absolutely sure) to have levels of mercury in it that are 50,000 times higher than would be legal to have in drinking water. Combine that with the aluminum and the live viruses that accidentally get included sometimes and you've got a a toxic soup that's supposed to prevent disease or at least that's what they tell us.

Consider also that kids these days are getting a lot more vaccine shots than we did when we were kids (I'm 46). I think I got maybe a dozen, but kinds in the US get more than 4 times as many. The standard vaccine schedule includes a single day were a child will receive as many as 15 shots in a single day. This is in my opinion absolute insanity and it is killing children every year and many times more children are being made autistic every year. Autism rates have gone through the roof in recent decades and again on the MSM nobody is asking why. Perhaps this is because the parent companies who own the media companies also own companies who manufacture vaccines.

Anyway, this whole tirade of mine was intended to convey one piece of information .... the best source of information about matters of health, the environment, .... medicine, and a lot more is http://www.naturalnews.com/.

If you want to know what the MSM isn't telling you I recommend you go there because you'll find what you're looking for. I'm sure you'll find articles where the authors are pondering the question of what is causing cancer in babies and just about any other question you can imagine that is related to health in some way.

As a rule I don't recommend many news sources but naturalnews is an exception to this rule because they don't expect you to take their word on faith, they link to their source data and encourage their readers to check their sources and make up their own minds. I've been reading the site for years and I notice that I am VERY well informed about health matters compared to those around me. Check it out. :-)

Most Sincerely,

markoff

markoff
# Posted: 14 Apr 2015 04:48

Hello Eric,

I wanted to reply to your post because it seems to belittle the health risk posed by Bisphenol A (BPA) and in my opinion to let that go would be the wrong thing to do.

BPA is a chemical that mimics estrogen in the human body and can significantly change your body chemistry at VERY low levels. Naturally too much estrogen in a man's body can cause sexual problems, erectile disfunction, low sperm count, perhaps even sterility, but it's not a good idea for women to have BPA in their systems either as it can cause breast cancer.

This becomes an extremely important issue when yo consider that BPA is literally everywhere. Think about it. What happens EVERY time you go shopping and buy anything ..... you get a receipt, and handling the receipt leaves a coating of "something" on your hands and fingers. I would be willing to bet that most people handle at least one receipt every day if not more, and are any of them wearing gloves? Probably not. Most people probably still have whatever the receipt left on their hands the next time they eat and without a doubt everybody ends up getting the receipt residue all over their faces because we're all touching our faces ALL of the time. So, unless you wear gloves when you shop you can be fairly certain you've got BPA on your face and hands most of every day and possible even as you read this post.

Have I mentioned that BPA can be absorbed through the skin? Well, it can, but don't despair. Those who knew about BPA mounted a campaign to get companies to stop coating receipts with it some time ago. The receipt making industry graciously agreed NOT to use BPA on receipts some time ago. This would be a public health victory except that they switched instead to using Bisphenol S (BPS) which is another endocrine disruptor that mimics estrogen in the body. The chemicals are similar in many ways except for one big difference .... BPS is approximately 19 times more likely to be absorbed through the skin than BPA was. In other words it's even worse than BPA. So, those who have gone out to buy some BPA-free plastic product can probably toss them into the garbage. Some time ago it was announced that some of the major manufacturers of BPA-free products had simply replaced the BPA with something that was even worse for your health, perhaps BPS, the article I read didn't specify.

Some of you may still think this is not really such an important topic despite what I've written above, but consider this. BPA is not just used to coat receipts. The inside of tin food cans is coated with a layer of BPA to prevent the food from reacting with the can. It's been proven that the BPA in the coating leaches easily into the food and doesn't take long to do so.

Also a huge percentage of the plastic around your favorite sodas, bottled water, juice, pre-packaged meals (even those that are organic) and many other food products actually outgas BPA into whatever they contain. This process is accelerated is the plastic encounters direct sunlight and is even more accelerated if the plastic is put into a microwave oven.

BPA is literally EVERYWHERE and it is very effective at making men less masculine. It's even worse for boys and can be fatal to male fetuses still in the womb. Some have hypothesized that BPA could be a major factor to explain why the sperm counts in men are so much lower than they were 20 years ago. Clearly this is not something to make light of.

Sincerely,

Markoff

sizzle
# Posted: 14 Apr 2015 04:52

Receipts cause cancer? I guess the answer is going paperless and getting your receipt sent to on your on i(rradiation)phone. Speaking of paperless, went to eat at a place that I've been to many times but this time I as I waited to give my order, I started getting intense pain and inflammation, headache, and brain fog. Turns out that the waiters are no longer taking orders down on paper but are now taking down orders on smart phones! I won't be eating there anymore.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 14 Apr 2015 13:11

Hi Markoff, no I agree with you - I am absolutely sure that the overload of chemicals and toxins in everyday life is not helping our health one bit. I just find it interesting that the media are prepared to highlight these sort of dangers, and yet continually refuse to acknowledge the (far greater, IMHO) danger posed by the EMR onslaught of today's "smart" world.

Nearly every day in the MSM there's a piece about technology being harmful, but it's only "bad for your back", "could hurt your eyes", "isn't good to multi-task", and so on. Pulsed Microwave Radiation, and the harm it is doing to us every minute of every day, is the proverbial elephant in their room.

That was really the point I was making.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 14 Apr 2015 14:08

Receipts cause cancer? I guess the answer is going paperless and getting your receipt sent to on your on i(rradiation)phone.

Exactly! So much promotion in the MSM for all things smart, wireless or app-related. The "answer" to everything is an iPhone for them.

The trigger for my original post was the way the piece about cancerous till receipts came either the same day or the same week as that publication had boldly stated, and I quote, "smartphone pose no danger to humans".

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 26 Apr 2015 01:24

Want to read chilling stories of effects on the new generations of humans:

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6760

ericgeneric
# Posted: 26 Apr 2015 02:31

On and on it goes...yet the focus (conveniently, of course) remains on behavioural issues, lack of sleep, and social anxieties....meanwhile that whopping great elephant over in the corner continues to sit there....

EG.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2022