- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Obesity epidemic sees children as young as seven with diabetes. Poor diet blamed!
agnes
# Posted: 23 Nov 2014 01:58

Obesity epidemic sees children as young as seven with diabetes:
Poor diet and lack of exercise leaves generation facing heart attacks in their TWENTIES!

For Really Many of us it has Never been a Secret Why, and especially WHEN, Obesity, Diabetis, Heart Problems, Skin Proble Sleeplessness, Tinnitus, Cancers etc, "Modern Society Scrouches" started to affect us. Many of us can even put a date and hour on when our lives took a "Life-changing Turn".
This all happened in an instance when a Mobile Phone Mast was insencitvely installed next to or very near to our homes/places of work, some going back 10-20 years.
Curiously, at the same time as a Mobile Mast Installation in our Very Near Environment
And from beeing totally healthy individuals all our lives, we suddenly started to Ail from Strange deceases, and here I am Not even bothering to count the debilitating Everyday sickness from the Radiation, but with the Long Term, and in many cases Incurable Health effects.

And NOTE Please, that Here I am talking about the Adult ONLY Health effects.
So, by now ALL these Health effects are hitting our Babies, Children and Teens.
LIke always we get the usual drivel about "Unhealthy" diet, but if Anyone was interested in beeing Honest, they would acknowledge that
during and in the aftermath of the World-war 2 period Everyone had a Dismal Diet, still they get to live to 90 and 100.
Todays diet is by far superiour to what the 1930/40/50 generations were fed, and you can also measure that by the size of the Young.

But, Today it seems they will be lucky to clear 30!
Many die of Cancers "Rare Ones" Heartattacks and Alzheimers long before they reach Middleage!
And if you think about what has dramatically changed in this period, Only one thing comes to mind.
The Invasion of the Electrosmog, which is getting worse day by day! and is Set/Planned to get even worse.

The Microwave Radiation Industry Claim it is Perfectly Safe for Humans!
So, Why does´n Anyone Wonder WHY they Have Not As Yet Been Able To Produce ANY Proof when asked to, let alone Definite evidence??
Regards.
Agnes

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6638

agnes
# Posted: 25 Nov 2014 02:14

Hi all.
If you look at his old document at link, (which advise for nutrition we All should follow) you will clearly see Why all this is happening.
http://www.francisholisticmedicalcenter.com/images/Electromagnetic_Sensitivity.pdf

And yes, I know far to well that everything today gets Marketed as "Science"
But notice, they (Nutritionsl Scientists) ban Salt, Sugar, Eggs, Butter, Bacon, whatever, Only to be REVERSED a couple of years later.

So, the last news are: A full English is the healthiest diet you can possibly have.
Eat your heart out Please, how Often do we have to Listen to these Self-Promoting Health Gurus, only to have their Bible reversed a couple of years later??
When I was younger, like I am certain was the fact for most of you, I was as lean as a Working Dog.
Sure I put on a few pounds getting to middle age, like most do, as did my husband Erik.
But, piling on 30 kilos (60 lb) in 6 months, Just Because the Mobile Mast Next Door robbed me of my sleep was beoynd my comprehension!!

The society, who are the largest promoters, buyers, of the "Technology"
are now complaining about the "Devestating Effects" of the Obesity Epidemic in Children, Teens and Adults, All at the same time as they ROLL OUT THE "Technology" to everywhere there might be a EMR Free Spot!

I simply cannot believe you cannot be bothered to get up to the Challenge! I posted it on the 23 of November, and No-one, and I repeat No-One has risen to the challenge, a week later.

So pls. lets rise to this challenge, they are actually killing our children and grandchildren and for What??
Beeing able to walk down the street as you post your last Vanity "Selfie" on your Facebook page!
And the poor devil who Almost runs you over, Because You Were Not Paying Attention, Is The One facing a jail term for Dangerous Driving.

So, please read the article, and get your inputs in place.

If you dont you are just as Superficial as the half consious Phone/tablet users crossing the street with No Eyes!
Regards.
Agnes

It seems that way,

ericgeneric
# Posted: 25 Nov 2014 03:14 - Edited by: ericgeneric

Agnes, of course it's a smokescreen....like I've said so many times over the last 5 years...they'll cite anything as a cause for the mounting health (physical and mental) problems affecting people of all ages, especially the young.

And yet the media, and the governments, stick to the same old BS of "we are all living longer" as the reason for all these problems. Nothing to see here, move along is their mantra. Well, I predicted it 5 years ago, and so far everything is happening as expected, because they refuse to hold back on radiating us all silly.

Constant bombardment by microwave radiation - in ever new and clever ways - is sending everyone stupid, making them sick, robbing them of their memory, disturbing their sleep, creating stresses and rages from nowhere, getting them hooked on "social media" drivel, while the news broadcasts everything except actual news....it's all fear-mongering lies and propaganda, designed to further exacerbate everyone's rising levels of stress and malaise.

Then to top it off, the media prints evil rubbish like the article in one of last weekend's magazines about hypochondria...to try and dissuade the public to take notice of all their new symptoms and pains, and put it down to being all in the mind. "Take a painkiller and get on with it" was an actual quote from the article. It's beyond sick.

I don't know how many more times I can keep reading the same rubbish, and keep writing the very same things I was writing 5, 4, 3, 2 years ago, when the people who ought to be making a greater stand (Olle Johansson excepted) do so little. The piece in the Daily Mail today was another wishy-washy "oh look, middle aged women being neurotic again" piece that had Sarah Dacre's prints all over it.

More needs to be done; this is not 2008 anymore. The game changed a very long time ago....we live with smartphones, blanket wi-fi, smart meters, mini masts, cell towers everywhere. This is not going to go away with puff pieces designed to sideline a problem that's going to affect every single living person on this planet in the end. This is not about schoolchildren, or housewives, or tea-and-biscuit seminars to flog books and get publicity for authors....

Olle Johansson had it spot-on with his "we're beyond a debate" on this subject now...and also with his comments at the ES meeting in Brussels. Functional Impairment (ie the radiation is artificially hindering us and making us feel unwell), UN Charters signed by all leaders of UK political parties....making safe zones for people, preventing a mass health timebomb....using the precautionary principle...

This turned into a bit of a rant, but it needs to be said. Mast-Victims is about the only place where anything gets said. And, sadly, fewer people are feeling well enough, or brave enough, to post here. No doubt because of the consequences (computer issues amongst other things).

EG.

Arthur
# Posted: 25 Nov 2014 18:53

Agnes, dont get angry, I love you as any other rare aware individual I can find, but can you please write normally without random capitals? my brain interprets beginning of sentence, name or something important, it is so enervating to read. Thank you.

Arthur
# Posted: 25 Nov 2014 19:39 - Edited by: Arthur

(sorry)

Arthur
# Posted: 26 Nov 2014 18:59 - Edited by: Arthur

I said they wont listen. A major I listened on radio about to deploy wifi in the city, when an caller-in quotes the whatever B carcinogen concession of the damn WHO, answered "Oh, I believe, nowdays, it is very useful specially for the young", and that was it, he didnt appear to have registered the information, he didnt show any interest in researching it. He had been offered UE money. In the same region, locally, a radio program was done by some funny suspiscious people on "it is not proven the masts are dangerous". Sheeply listeners believed it. They have to die, I am afraid (you know another effect: lack of empathy).

It is interesting to read health fora where people comment their health problems, or radio call-in health advice. Every few cases you find "very tired, ringing in the ear, vertigo, dizziness, insomnia, autoimmune diseases"... it is becoming extremely popular. Also all sort of troubles of the digestive tract (there other factors come into play too). Mental health problems leading to destruction of families seem to be in vogue too. Things like infertility are being conveniently boosted by social ingeneering, like you know hate males who beat a lot etc although some is true because EMR makes everyone aggressive, some practice psychological violence, rarely physical, but if male that is convenient for the media operation.

Total social collapse is predictable in around 5-10 years, I believe, on this factor alone.

De
# Posted: 30 Nov 2014 21:00

It is already here - 50% divorce rate - and that only counts those that get married. Many live together, have children and then split up so they don't count. This is your social collapse.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2024