- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / How to detoxify? Highrise living and EMF exposure--NUKED
sizzle
# Posted: 12 Apr 2015 04:00 - Edited by: sizzle

I've been in incredible pain since moving to a highrise (cell antennas/masts from other buildings are right outside my window). Take several meds now. My teeth went from 0 cavities to 20+ in less than 2 years. I also have an apparent parasite overload from what I see after taking parasite cleansing supplements. Never had any of these problems (at least not to this intensity) prior to my move. I am NOT usually someone who's into sweets, deserts, or junkfood. Since my move, I often CRAVE sweets and feel pained and sick if I don't succumb and eat something with a lot of sugar (like chocolate). Yep--if I try to just eat some fruit instead, my pain and inflammation (and feeling of starvation, malnutrition) doesn't cease at all. It has to be something high sugar. No doubt whatever parasites are in me are draining me of nutrients--most of all sugar, which they thrive on. And no doubt the physical stress of the increased EMF exposure is also increasing my need for sugar. I've always been sensitive to prolonged cell phone, laptop, and other EMF exposure (headaches, inflammation) so I know I'm sensitive. It's worse as I now have prickly shocks and zaps all around my body every now and again. Lots of itching and rashes too. I know that if I don't move, I'll experience more health problems. Anyone else have a similar experience?

sizzle
# Posted: 12 Apr 2015 04:09 - Edited by: sizzle

I was trying to post this in "Health." If anyone can move this, please feel free to. Thanks. :)

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 12 Apr 2015 16:44

Moved topic to "health" /admin

sizzle
# Posted: 13 Apr 2015 03:27

Thanks.

Arthur
# Posted: 13 Apr 2015 14:25

That's terrible, my sympathy. Your cavities must be in connection with the sugar comsumption and bad state of the intestines. Beware of dentists. If EMR increases mold, it must do so too with all sort of undesirable microlife, maybe it would go a long length to explain the aparent candida epidemic. Move, or at least buy a canopy. As soon as you can, later, fast, that kills everything. Good luck.

sizzle
# Posted: 14 Apr 2015 04:35

Thanks, Arthur. My body doesn't really deal with high amounts of sugar well, so consuming so much of it was the last straw for my immune system. And since I crave sugar often, not long after brushing, I might have something sweet and that was a mistake. And I guess you need to leave your teeth clean for at least several hours your dental teeth will suffer. I just assumed that my teeth were strong enough as they have been for all these years. I do smell mold and it is always humid, so I think you're right about possible mold or candida overgrowth. You mentioned a canopy--do you use one and does it alleviate your symptoms? I'm open to trying anything. I'll post updates if I find something that helps.

Arthur
# Posted: 14 Apr 2015 15:04 - Edited by: Arthur

Interesting and agreed what you say about the teeth, a waking call for those of us who proud ourselves of good teeth. It is serious business if you fall in the hellpit of toxic dentistry now. I would go for getting educated about fasting, believe me, it sounds extraordinary, but if cavities are not advanced, the body refills them in the process of fasting.

About candida, I meant apparent in society, but it certainly could be your case too with those cravings.

You can find information on canopies in this forum or, if not, in Lloyd's site electricsense.com, simply google that together with canopy. Unless you want to build a faraday cage as explained here several times, or go for the isolating materials. Also someone here said that survival blankets, which are extremely cheap, put over you, relieve instantly at night, I bought a couple in a sports shop. You know the trick of switching off the mains at night too I suppose.

But you say "antennas" in the plural, and you can see them from your window. That looks bad, Paul Waddel from New Zealand has that little rule, "if you can see them, bad sign". I would go for moving. Sorry. That's is the most terrible aspect of this insanity, being driven out of home. Take courage, best wishes.

Anonymous
# Posted: 15 Apr 2015 05:22

Ultimately, I agree--moving is the only true remedy. That would be the best solution, though a difficult one. Yeah unfortunately these antennas on the tops of the buildings are right outside aimed right at my head. Good view though.

sizzle
# Posted: 15 Apr 2015 05:27

Oops--forgot to sign in.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2024