- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Urinary incontinence and radiation exposure
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Ann
# Posted: 25 Apr 2015 15:18

Arthur the book is a novel. The author made it all up. He could say anything. The reality is that those families who have to bring up autistic children suffer.

The author was probably paid by mobile phone companies to tone down the rise of autism and to say that it is not such a bad thing.

It is true that more people are on the autistic spectrum these days. They cannot get on with each other; they cannot make eye contact; each for themselves; caring has gone; divorce is up; cannot make decisions.

Arthur (Anonymous?)

There are plenty of illnesses and in previous times most people died of bacterial, fungal, viral or parasitic infection. With clean water, immunisations and antibiotics we have overcome many of these, and we live to old age, but for one thing: these infections are making a come back and children are getting cancers - microwave pollution?

As far as cancer is concerned the treatments kill as many as they cure, depending on your age, type of cancer, and your general health.
The medical profession cannot think outside the box. By the time they finish 7 years of brainwashing they repeat the same mantra. In any case if they do something original there is always litigation to worry about. And if you want to keep getting that fat salary it's not worth the risk.

Sizzle, is it hot where you are? Why ask me about coping with ES. There is plenty of advise on this website.
I am actually not as bad as some people on this website. I live a reasonable normal life but I don't allow any wireless gadgets in my house. When the occasional visitor comes with a mobile phone on I notice it and ask them to turn it off. I usually get a headache as the first symptom.

If I take a paracetamol before I go out I can cope better. On the motorway I wear a scarf made of protective material so I cannot feel the pain in my temples, which helps a bit, when I pass a microwave masts - but these are everywhere now and difficult to avoid.
For me the main symptoms are headache, and sleepiness or brain fog as some call it. Memory loss used to be a problem especially in my job , but that is in the past unless I get prolonged exposure.

sizzle
# Posted: 26 Apr 2015 00:25 - Edited by: sizzle

"Sizzle, is it hot where you are?"

Ann--no it is not especially hot where I am. I just assumed that others would know "sizzle" refers to being "fried" under EMR. After all, much of the technology we depend on today is microwave based. Obviously not everyone here is affected the same way or do not suffer from ES. I know I am particularly sensitive and that is why I have shared my symptoms. Perhaps this will add useful data to both researchers and fellow ES sufferers

In the US we share a lot (maybe too much at times) but that seems to be the best way to finding answers. I'm living amongst about a thousand antennas on my street alone, but while I'm here, I don't want to be a perpetual "victim." I'm just searching for answers and solutions. For some to see this as reason for suspicion is amazing to me.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 26 Apr 2015 00:47

The ES/EHS v Microwave Sickness camps (either in outlook or suffering) reminds of the CFS/ME battles of the 80s and 90s. We've covered this ground before, of course. I'm firmly in the "fried by microwave radiation" camp, if it wasn't already obvious. Both in my own experiences, and in how I view the whole phenomena.

That 10-min documentary from Australia that agnes posted yesterday highlights this very well. On the one hand, the narrator of the programme continually references EHS and electrical sensitivity, whilst the sufferers featured (and Olle Johansson) made repeated references to radiation almost in every sentence. Quite rightly so. But the rest of the world appears keen to play down this side of the problem (and it doesn't take a genius to guess why that might be).

This forum's had many trolls and industry plants down the years, so everyone can get a bit jumpy at times. It's nothing personal. Please stick around!

EG.

sizzle
# Posted: 26 Apr 2015 01:10

Thanks EG. I'll look for that doc. True, the term "electrosensitive" in itself is biased. It suggests that some people are just "sensitive" and it dismisses the problem as being a real health concern for everyone. It's a lot like referring adverse reactions to toxins as being "allergies."

ericgeneric
# Posted: 26 Apr 2015 02:10

The red rag to this particular bull is any article in the media which talks about people being "allergic" to wi-fi/EMR/smart tech.

As you say, it is not an allergy. And as Prof. Johansson says in that doc, it is not an illness either. It is a direct impairment and disability of the person by pusled microwave radiation.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 27 Apr 2015 01:39

Sizzle.
Once I asked Prof. Olle Johansen WHY Microwave Radiation Sickness was in the same ES and EHS.
He told me (admitted in other words) that it was for "EASE", as the Health effecting Environmental effects on Humans and other living things were collected into something like a shopping bag, and in this case there were conditions as intolerance to Dirty Electricity, even Chemical intolerance and there the Scientists have put the Microwave Radiation Sickness as well.
This is done to many categories of health effects that maybe have not been researched well enough, certainly not Understood Enough.
EMR (Electromagnetic Microwave Radiation) has now been classified as a 2b (possible) carcinogenic by IARC (the cancer research unit of the WHO, much to the WHO´s disgust, and they try to downplay it at any time.

We are trying to fight this with a Petition set up by Liz Barris of the US "Peoples Initiative" I put a link here to the petition and urge you to not only vote, but to send it to all you know and ask them to do the same.
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/IARC_WHO_Move_Radio_Frequency_Radiation_from_Cla ss_2b_to_Class_1/?sdbXHfb
The petition is base on a ply from Prof. Lennard Hardell, a Very distinguished Swedish Scientist (Who sat on the committee which results were to be used to get a definition of carcinogenic or not, But Hardells opinion is that the committes´s conclusions were played down, so instead of it being classified as a Cancer Causing (Class 1) cause the IARC took 2 years to modify it to class 2b (Possible!)

If you want to communicate with Prof. Olle Johansen write to me on: agnes@mast-victims.org and I will give you his e-mail, Olle sends out news ever so often and has a huge number of followers.

The same goes if you want to get in contact with Liz Barris and the "Peoples Initiative" let me know and I will supply the address.

The Important thing for me is and always has been, that the more of us who know each other and communicate and send news, and Spread those to others, the stronger we will get, which in turn will give us more clout against the greedy, self-serving Telco Industries and our stupid Authorities who are in Seven Heaven over having found the "New Gin Lane" to keep the Masses Happy!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Street_and_Gin_Lane

If you ask me the difference of these 2 streets in modern society, my view is that in Beer Street we have the same technology, but it is All Wired, so does Not emit Environmental Poison!

Gin Lane, in contrast, is the modern depiction of the Wireless mobile phone/Gadget/Laptop/Hotspot addicts of today.

Agree or not, this is my view.
Best regards.
Agnes

Eric.
Thank you for your good advice as always.
It is highly valued.
Agnes

sizzle
# Posted: 27 Apr 2015 02:41

Thank you, Agnes. I don't know many people who share the same view on EMFs as I do (I mostly I get blank stares or weird looks if i do bring up the subject), but I will try anyway. I agree on Beer Street vs Gin Lane. Unfortunately, the "second hand" exposure to the extra EMFs from others and our wireless environment almost creates a need to desensitize ourselves to these EMFs by exposing ourselves to them. It's kind of like eating well compared to eating junk. When you eat junk for a while, you body gets used to it and you don't feel the ill effects as much. When you stop eating junk for a while and then try to eat it again, you often experience a severe reaction. Same with EMFs. When I try to avoid my own use of wireless products for a while, I notice that the exposure from the surrounding environment can feel even more overbearing than when I was using a wireless device such as a cell phone. It's a catch 22.

agnes
# Posted: 28 Apr 2015 00:54

Sizzle.
So do we if we bring it up, even in family circles, some of whom have seen for themselves how sick it makes us, after they ran a "Trial" demo to proof us wrong!

But, Please look at this link, it is from a study in 1998, but it gives advice to what we will be will be missing of nutrients, because of the neighboring radiation we have to endure, usually 24/7/365 (which the wireless dish out night and day, and it gets worse and worse, day by day).
http://www.francisholisticmedicalcenter.com/images/Electromagnetic_Sensitivity.pdf
Even if old it still offers us advice on what we need to add to our daily diet so that this sh.. does not kill us off.
When it comes to Microwave Radiation Poisoning, All we can do is to go into Survival Mode.
Well, this is one of my means.
Our small home and large place of work are "Farraday cages" by means of Yshield paint and netting of All windows and doors.
We still get EMR in, HOW Escapes Us, But It Gets In.
But then this kills Trees, Old or new, and All things living.

But to start with please read the advice given in the doc, it has helped me no end, so maybe you could benefit from it.

My home OR place of work do not employ ANY Wireless Devices, and ALL WIRELESS Devices are refused entry on to either property.
So please look at the advice in the link, and preferably use the advice.
Ditch ALL your wireless and surprise, surprise you will sleep like a Baby.
Keep me posted on your progress.
All the best.
Agnes

sizzle
# Posted: 28 Apr 2015 06:45

Thanks, Agnes. That study is useful. Even if it's 1998, they've already studied the effects of EMFs for a while I'm sure. And things were already getting steadily worse by the late 90's.

Do you consider laptops as being wireless? I ask because they seem to effect me more than cell phones and I think the proximity of the components receiving signals is much closer to your body than regular desktop computers. I've also heard that it's constantly looking for WiFi signals because it can never really be disabled (I'm using a wired modem). I discovered that even with the newer desktops fell like they are frying me (probably due to the built-in WiFi feature). There's no fooling someone who's electrosensitive. My old computer is not working anymore and unfortunately I can't find new desktop computers without the WiFi feature, so I am reluctantly using my laptop.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 28 Apr 2015 13:53

sizzle,

Wi-Fi can be disabled on most computers. Which make & model is your laptop and which operating system are you using?

Arthur
# Posted: 28 Apr 2015 14:16 - Edited by: Arthur

Arthur
# Posted: 28 Apr 2015 14:24 - Edited by: Arthur

>>Arthur the book is a novel. The author made it all up. He could say anything.

Dont tell me :) The novel had at the end an epilogue with all the official information on autism, including for example that a connection with vaccines is not proven. To make sure the reader is properly "informed".

>>The medical profession cannot think outside the box. By the time they finish 7 years of brainwashing they repeat the same mantra.

Now you're talking, we can understand each other after all.
The "box" is a mental box. Written fiction has a place in it too, although its persuasive power is infinitively less than tv and movies. Media, novels, films, education...all shape and mold public opinion. The invisible point of reference of what must be thought creates fear to go against it, also makes sheeple feel
entitled to brutalize you, among other things.

>>The author was probably paid by mobile phone companies to tone down the rise of autism and to say that it is not such a bad thing.

It goes deeper I am afraid. Refusing to see deeper means eternal lack of solution, but it's ok, I accept it now.

sizzle
# Posted: 28 Apr 2015 22:15 - Edited by: sizzle

Henrik--yes, I did disable it already. But I heard that it's still constantly searching for the signal and is never really disabled. This seems to be true because even desktops with the WiFi are emitting a lot more radiation than the old desktops. Another thing about newer desktops vs older desktops is that the newer ones all use a USB port for the keyboard and mouse. The old ones used the ps2 port. I have learned that still is also a source of problems because I start getting zapped from the static build-up on my hands and arms when I use the USB keyboard and mouse for any duration.

This is why they introduce the newer technology in increments over many years (even though they've had much of this wireless technology since the 40's)--because they know people can't adjust overnight to higher and higher amounts of radiation. People would reject it right away. It must be done slowly so that the body will adjust and adapt to the greater and greater exposure. If anyone had or is using an old computer at home and then switched to the ones currently on the market, you will definitely feel the difference.

agnes
# Posted: 29 Apr 2015 01:32

Sizzle.
You talk about electric build up!
After you have been on "Anything" with USB ports, do you get jolts when you touch, say the water tap, the car door on the metal, etc?
Just curious, When a mobile mast was installed 20 meters from our (Former) home I could no touch the metal railings, fence, gate, around our property
without getting a serious electrical jolt, our car which was parked on the road, just outside the property was the same, touching it gave me an electric shock.
Today, at our work-unit, where our neighbor (a kind of short term office hotel) where people can "rent a desk for the day" fancily called "Hot-Desking" the same is happening.
They are thoroughly Wi-Fied throughout, and I have deep problems touching our car after a day parked in front of the work units, as I get a real electrical jolt.
Our unit has No Wireless, what so ever, and all walls are treated with Military quality Carbon paint, and all windows have protective netting.
But still.
Best regards.
Agnes

sizzle
# Posted: 29 Apr 2015 03:53 - Edited by: sizzle

"After you have been on "Anything" with USB ports, do you get jolts when you touch, say the water tap, the car door on the metal, etc?"

Yes; with the USB, it's burning and electric shock sensations on my skin and in my veins when I'm using the keyboard or mouse. As for static when touching water, metal, plastic, people--yes all my life even before the EMF overload. But exposure can definitely make static electricity much worse. It's more humid here, so that cuts some of the static, but I'm living high up at antenna level, so that increases static. Another thing besides the shocks and burns is that, when I am on a page, links and other things will open before I even touch the laptop cursor touchpad. This never happened with my old desktop, but it constantly happens with the laptop. Sometimes I'm just about to click on something on a page, I look towards something--and it opens up on it's own. Sometimes something else on the page opens up randomly. I was thinking that it's a glitch caused my accumulated static electricity because this only seems to happen when my hand is near or on the keyboard or touchpad.

Sorry to hear about your previous experience living near a mast. I am still fortunate in that I do not have to experience the additional horrors of living right near one--at least not to my knowledge. My hearing is very acute so it would be a problem having to deal with buzzing noises all the time.

Arthur
# Posted: 29 Apr 2015 13:50

-because they know people can't adjust overnight to higher and higher amounts of radiation. People would reject it right away. It must be done slowly so that the body will adjust and adapt to the greater and greater exposure.

Extremely good point, you're smart. In theory the body should not be able to adapt to something that disrupt its bioenergetic workings. Unless... something new is now in bodies...

If anyone had or is using an old computer at home and then switched to the ones currently on the market, you will definitely feel the difference.

Then here we have a new EMR preventive measure: use old computers, same way that old cars. An old cars in solitary country roads is not a problem. A modern cars in highways gets you well zapped.

when I am on a page, links and other things will open before I even touch the laptop cursor touchpad. This never happened with my old desktop, but it constantly happens with the laptop. Sometimes I'm just about to click on something on a page, I look towards something--and it opens up on it's own. Sometimes something else on the page opens up randomly. I was thinking that it's a glitch caused my accumulated static electricity because this only seems to happen when my hand is near or on the keyboard or touchpad.

Amazing stuff. In yoga, it is known that "thought and intention directs prana", translating that for our purposes, thought directs bioelectricity (maybe now just electricity), but still I dont understand how the cursor would clic after moving. Something new in the new laptops? Things are becoming sci-fi.
It will be sold as "the future" and very good, just you wait, (when in fact is the greatest horror God-offending act probably ever attempted in the Cosmos).

sizzle
# Posted: 29 Apr 2015 23:20 - Edited by: sizzle

"I dont understand how the cursor would clic after moving. Something new in the new laptops?"

No, nothing is clicking--links open up in their own. Kind of like what happens when you get attacked by spyware. Except the opening of links is relegated to the page you're on and there's no annoying ads. And my hand must be near the touchpad. Static electricity, I'm sure.

As for technology using brainwaves, we've had it for a while already. We don't have to wait for "the future" for technology that reads your thoughts.

Ann
# Posted: 1 May 2015 22:07

Sorry but there are several conversations going on at the same time here, and very far from the original heading!

Arthur,
What amazes me is that people can be completely oblivious to cause and effect. I think they are so obsessed, or addicted to these technologies that they don't see the wood for the trees!
I would have thought people would notice that after using their mobile or computer or microwave they get a headache, stressed or what ever symptoms they are prone to, but they are completely blinded.

They would have noticed that some illness have become prevalent where they were rare in previous generations. But then there are the experts who have an answer and they would know wouldn't they?
They use the scientific method to prove or disprove their preconceived ideas and when you have the might of billions, as the mobile phone companies have, then you can prove anything! And the media take it all without question because advertising pays their salaries.

I have a running battle with members of the family, and despite being intelligent educated people, they just cannot see cause and effect - but I shall not go into that.

agnes
# Posted: 5 May 2015 01:52

Ann.
The wireless "Technology" is so convenient that people shrug off the un-comfort they suffer (In the start, before it gets worse).
And remember that So Many of the "Experts" earn their money from the Telco industry and especially the Insurance Industry, who will get very badly hit if people start giving their symptoms a name and a blame.
Many of these "Experts" are in positions where they Advice Governments,
But Never expect them to give up their Lucrative income and admit that there is something seriously wrong with the wireless "Technology"

This is on our news today, and it will be exiting to see What the Canadian Government will do about it, if anything.
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6767

Remember these Scientists are "Independent Scientists" and All Governments are heavily lobbied by the powerful Telco Industry.
Crossing my fingers that they (Canadians) will look into it seriously, not daring to hope they will agree.
Best regards.
Agnes

Ann
# Posted: 12 May 2015 15:35

Agnes,
It is desperate the whole situation. It is ruining families and people's health. Recently I know of the following problems:
(I shall keep the details short)
A friend's son got a mobile phone and had rows with his family, then run away.

A neighbour got MS but when advised to turn her mobile and other wireless techs off for a week to see any difference she is unwilling to do so.

A baby is not speaking at 2 and the parents are worried about autism, but no-one tells them to turn their wireless stuff off.

A relative takes heart tablets regularly to slow down her heart rate, rather that reduce use of her mobile.

agnes
# Posted: 15 May 2015 03:16

Ann.
Yes, like you I wonder Why! they don' t at least give it a try.
But the Wireless seems to work like Heroin on people, and they seem Totally Addicted.
So, what else is new, Again we are back to Hogarths 1751´s "Beer Street-Gin Lane" which resulted in the "Gin Act"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Street_and_Gin_Lane
So, I guess that someday soon (forever hopefully optimistic me) the rulers will fathom the amount of harm this is doing to our society, and start thinking.
If they do not we will have a NEW "GIN ACT" in a short time.
Just think about it.
I, (we) i civilian life own a private firm, so are an employer. And we really Need more staff, desperately.
But, We will NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE Allow Wireless within the space of our workplace, neither do we have patience, time or resources to deal with any possible wireless withdrawal symptoms of possible new recruits.
Result: We do not hire!
Agnes

I despair reading about increasing number of youngsters, toddlers and even Babies sick with "Unexplainable" terminal cancer, you see them
portrayed in our daily press, and a photo showing them PLAYING WITH A Mobile or a Tablet!
Wireless use has been classed by the IARC (WHO) as a 2b cancer causing factor, but No-One listens! (And it took the scientists a bloody fight to get a 2b, as they wanted a 1, the result of the study was d-laid for over 2 years before publishing in the hope the WHO might bully the scientists to comply with No-Harm, Luckily they did not succeed, but in the end settled for a compromise, 2b!
But, where are "Cancer Research" and the rest of the professional paraphernalia on this 2b result? Deep silence and denial!
And the HPA is glued to the advise of Rubin and Wessely' s Bodged experiment with a EHS STUDY! And the HPA advises the Government.
So until we get this lot tidied up, and the corrupt rooted out, we will continue to have a hard time, and watch our grandchildren and young generation die before our eyes.
Agnes

Arthur
# Posted: 15 May 2015 20:36

The addictive side of EMR is intriguing. First common sense would dictate that people simply are used to be "in touch", then if withdrawn from their connections they panic. Plus the mere force of habit as in any constant activity.

However there is a possibility that things go beyond that. Some researchers have advanced the idea that, once the havoc at cell level has been done, with massive debris, formation of nuclei, DNA damage and what have you, some bodies in an effort to save life, miraculously adapt, then there is a transition in which the biological processes not only tolerate EMR, but turns out that only with the negative imput of EMR life can proceed (in a weird and abnormal manner).

Then this may be felt as addiction to EMR, in my opinion. Because it is my contention that deep layers of our minds perceive the attack and harm done by the pulsed frequencies, or in this other case, the "beneficial" "entrainment". That would mean that EMR addiction has an aspect of being part of a sort of neo-zombi psychology/physiology, new ones, which are EMR-tolerant.

It would be a bit like an alcoholic in an advanced stage in his destructive addiction: you put it in withdrawal, he dies; he keeps drinking, he can go on yet for a considerable time, as if alcohol would be "feeding" him.

We can see this "knowing" that is happen at unconscious levels in the anger, or uncontrolled emotions, caused by EMR. The unaware, feeling bad, try unconsciously to find some other explanation, like it's your spouse, or stress in the workplace, whatever, and this leads to rows, divorce, etc. It is like the stress at cell-level trickles "up" to the conscious mind and is misinterpreted. I've observed this. Whereas in our case informed and aware individuals, we are fortunate, because if we for example feel the characteristic anger or excessive emotions when we are heavily exposed in a hot area, we put it down to the exposure we are temporarily suffering, instead of going ballistic: a classic "knowledge is power" case.

These days I am wondering which proportion of the population will fall in which category in say 10 years time. My guess is this:

- sick and/or dying: around 60 % of the population (some of them in conjunction with chemical poisoning and other factors, not only EMR)

- some 20% transitioners, they are slightly sick, with mild EMR exposure symptoms (also moderately poisoned at chemical level etc), and depending of what they do then on, they can slip in any of the other categories

- EMR tolerant new humans, zombies: almost 20% (correlates with low consciousness, low physical capabilities, easily induced into virtual realities, repetitive work, etc) : deltas and epsilons; once massive and only possible artificial reproduction is in place ( I reckon as soon as circa 2030), other classes less handicapped, can be engineered

- Traditional humans, healthy but EMR shunners: 3 to less than 1% (correlates with high consciousness): "controllers" (above alphas)

I know this sounds humorous or offensive, while on the other hand is real, but who cares, nobody reads us, this is just for our nice little choir, the rest, they are busy watching football and texting.

Arthur
# Posted: 15 May 2015 20:45

About the other points made: do this as I do, take your EMR, chemical poisoning etc. knowledge, and go to health internet fora, or listen to health radio call-in programs; then have one of those cry and laught all together at the same time sessions! despicable

the mentioned symptom of heart irregularities is very popular these days, go and check it out! sufferers become very worried, normally the idiots in the health system diagnose "anxiety", and they take pills, which will harm them further, amazing!

the situation is ridiculous

then try to contact these people and explain, I doubt you will get a single listener; amazing!

Arthur
# Posted: 15 May 2015 20:54

I, (we) i civilian life own a private firm, so are an employer. And we really Need more staff, desperately.
But, We will NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE Allow Wireless within the space of our workplace, neither do we have patience, time or resources to deal with any possible wireless withdrawal symptoms of possible new recruits.
Result: We do not hire!
Agnes

Wow! clearly, you need to hire among "us" (we are becoming like a cult or an elite LOL). I would be delighted to be hired by EMR-aware employers and work in a clean environment!, what a luxury! May I ask what kind of person you would need? You never know. Let's organize a separate society, with different culture and hiring venues! :)

Similar things happen to all of us. In my case, there is a particular school in a country I d love to go, conditions are perfect for me! I feel I would love the people, the students, the course I would cooperate with and the one I would take, the country... Nag: they have wifi in the whole building, also in the appartment I would stay in, and I keep thinking... what to do, carry a canopy and beard the shit during the day, or try to make a presentation to the staff and students? what to do! also I think of the poor students, they are suppose to learn, not getting their cognition crippled!
Travelling is a hazard nowdays too. Airports and planes are electromagnetic and chemical slaughterhouses.
Ridiculous.

ann
# Posted: 15 May 2015 21:41

Arthur you seem to have an insight into what is going on. I have similar feelings about the way all these technologies are affecting people although I would not have put it in the same way or in such detail.
I think those that are careful will probably have the upper hand. I keep telling my family that if they want to be on top of the 'food chain' they must be sensible about the use of microwaves. (Not that they listen). I keep saying use the precautionary principle'.
Anyway I think it will go 3 ways:
Those that are sensible and limit their use, would probably avoid related illnesses and carry on.
Those that do not feel the effects and use them constantly, would get cancers - probably in middle age.
Those who use them are affected but do not realise and suffer from mental illnesses, autism, MS, heart disease, will die in early adulthood.

The 'savages' who have not used them at all will inherit the earth and start all over again! 1984

ann
# Posted: 18 May 2015 19:30

Sorry from previous post.
Not '1984'. 'Brave New World'. The savages as in the book will not have any use for such microwave gadgets, but there are very few of them left.
Also those that are sensible will carry on being chronically ill but bearable.

Arthur
# Posted: 19 May 2015 11:08 - Edited by: Arthur

Yeah Ann :).

You know, pardon my rants, I just express the distress this subject will cause in anybody aware.

Today I went to do some paperwork. The person behind the desk couldnt believe I havent got a cellphone, treated me like someone mentally deranged or socially inept, audibly mumbling "oh my God", meaning "what kind of person is this?". In a way hurt me, in another way made me proud and even more determined to mentally split away from them.

In the bank, they changed the rules and there is now a fee. The only way to avoid the fee, is to do your account all- online, for what I believe you need to submit your cellphone.

Wow, if you need to carry a cellphone to exist in society, or just even live, , would not that be the famous "mark of the beast" ? :)

Pardon me and I wont bother no more in this rambling thread or elsewhere. Take care.

sizzle
# Posted: 22 May 2015 06:00

"A baby is not speaking at 2 and the parents are worried about autism, but no-one tells them to turn their wireless stuff off."

Exactly. Animals and babies are especially sensitive to EMF exposure due to their thin skulls. There was someone that had a bird as a pet that loved to play around the laptop with his owner. It was intelligent and playful. Then, in no time, it's personality completely changed as it began to lose coordination and intelligence, engaged in repetitive motion, makes whining noises, and would occasionally cower in the corner of its cage in terror at some invisible threat. It reminds me a lot of my grandmother and her struggle with dementia.

Ann
# Posted: 23 May 2015 15:24

Last night there was a programme on Chanel 4 about 'Are babies born naughty?' I did not watch it all just the last 10 minutes but I could not help thinking these kids are affected by microwaves - if only someone tells the distraught parents to turn their wireless technologies off! Instead they diagnosed the little girl autistic and the mum cried. The little boy needed to reduce his stress levels - yeh turn off you wireless stuff!.

I would say that any child who did not have any obvious genetic or birth damage doctors should investigate if they it is affected by wireless radiation (microwaves).

Arthur I get that problem all the time about a cell phone. I simply say that 'they give me a headache and don't use one'. They can think of me as mad, but do you know I think it is most of the people that are loosing their minds. Memory loss and bad temper are becoming endemic - people cannot remember much and are on a short fuse.

I have had to deal with a solicitor recently and believe me if I was asked I would say this person is becoming senile. I say things and even write them down yet they don't get changed on the form. Then we have a meeting to check the form only to find it is still wrong. I would not mind but those meetings cost a fortune at £250 an hour! (But they are worth it!) sarcastic!

Anonymous
# Posted: 24 May 2015 02:33

The naysayers say that senility or dementia has always been around--even before the technology we have today, but that's irrelevant. The point is whether certain types and certain levels of exposure accelerate and exacerbate the problem to the point where you are seeing cognitive problems in those just beginning their lives--and likely even before that.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2022