- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Urinary incontinence and radiation exposure
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
ann
# Posted: 27 May 2015 21:23

I think now it is the extent of dementia - affecting people at a younger age and many more of them that is becoming a real problem.

I know when I first had a mobile I was getting forgetful,, and not wishing to go into detail, I could not do my job. Looking back I was amazed my employers kept me, but they did side-line me into easier work. I was in my 30s then and I am sure some people thought I was going senile.
Even if only a small percentage of people feel like that then it can be a big number in the population.
Now my memory is better than it has been for a long time. And I will boast at this point by telling you I have been teaching Maths and you have to be on the ball to do that! (not at school)

Sorry I don't like to give away too many personal details but I think this makes my point.

But even now I can begin to stutter when in crowded places.

sizzle
# Posted: 28 May 2015 22:45

Ann--impressive (from someone terrible at math). How did you get your memory back? Did you simply reduce your exposure? I believe I'm getting a lot of exposure just from where I live. I too will occasionally get "senior moments" (not a senior) out of nowhere where I can barely get a coherent sentence out. Still, when I went completely off of computers and cell phones, a couple of by symptoms did improve. No where near "good," but better.

ann
# Posted: 30 May 2015 22:41

Sizzle,
When I realised that mobiles and their associates were making me ill I stopped using them - reluctantly at first but completely now. I seem to manage to cope with outside exposure, but I do get headaches if prolonged.
My house is not affected too much from the neighbours apart from one room on one side of the house, but no-one uses it.

I remember when the phrase 'senior moments' started. A work colleague kept using it and I always tried to play it down. I thought I was worse than she was. But all this talk of premature dementia, senior moments etc. began with the extensive use of microwaves and I am not talking about only the ovens.
Henrik sorry but nothing about urinary incontinence!

agnes
# Posted: 31 May 2015 01:36

Hi Ann and Sizzle.
Never mind the incontinence problem, which is the headline of this discussion, so rightly your new debate should have earned its own headline, but as I say, Never Mind that it right now,

But we need to open a new discussion with extracts from your debate, which I might ask you to follow.
Henrik would be able to bring the current debate from here to there if I ask him, and although he totally bogged down with work, he would do it.

But, What wonders me is WHY you don't open a new debate subject when you are at it anyway??
Its simply so easy to do, and I recommend it, as you might get a surprising number of people commenting on a "Clear subject debate"
instead of hiding it in a quite different headline.
So, pls. you two make a little bit of an effort.

About your comments on "Senior Moments" guys you are still in nappies if you ask me, I am 70+ and have yet to experience a "Senior Moment" maybe I am just far to busy (still working, our own company) and then trying to keep the house in a sort of condition, but at all times cooking organic food that will keep us with all the vitamins/ minerals etc. stuff we need to feel right, so at 70+ Our GP does not even know who we are.

And all this has been build up from a horrid experience over 10 years ago when we were forced to leave our owner home and place of work because of a Mobile Mast (Cell Phone Tower) 20 meters away, next door to our home, which rendered us totally sick, so sick we and our employees had to evacuate the house ASAP and find somewhere else to work (to keep our income and living).

Well we got through all that and have used lots of time to find out how to, and adjust our lives, diets and so on to the fact that our lives were dealt a very serious blow, in the name of new "Technology" and so called "Progress" (Back to Beer Ally here, which was then marketed as progress, and I suppose compared to Gin Lane it was.

But it is not The Answer.
All the best.
Agnes

sizzle
# Posted: 31 May 2015 04:29 - Edited by: sizzle

Hi Agnes. I'm glad to that that you are as alert as ever. Clearly you're doing something right!

"WHY you don't open a new debate subject when you are at it anyway??
Its simply so easy to do, and I recommend it, as you might get a surprising number of people commenting on a "Clear subject debate"
instead of hiding it in a quite different headline"

If we have enough to contribute to start a whole new topic, we will definitely start one. :) In regards to our discourse, none of us wanted go in depth on a new topic--we were just discussing issues that came up as a result of the discussion at hand. We're not debating; we're agreeing and adding our own input. Never knew that this was considered to be disruptive or annoying. We've seen topics going on tangents discussing the supernatural and conspiracy theories (which may or may not effect the credibility of the discussion at hand) without a problem, thus we thought that there's no harm our including related EMF/ES issues. As for my mentioning ozone generators--oops--I was simply responding to someone else who brought it up. I didn't know his response was unrelated as no one seemed to take any issue it--until after I contributed.

In fact, the only inappropriately off topic thing I've seen is when someone responded that lighting shouldn't be discussed at all (in a thread on lighting) because it's not about cell masts and is therefore unrelated and unimportant. Never mind that they were going off topic and tried to end a conversation that others felt was a valid and worth discussing. This was dismissive and plain rude. This despite the fact that there are numerous other threads covering EMR issues besides cell masts.

M
# Posted: 2 Jun 2015 17:57

urinary problems do indeed occur with exposures to pulsed microwave frequencies..

The only way that I can travel down the motorway , or visit the highly phone mast/ Wi-Fi polluted town, is by wearing protective shielding trousers [ containing silver]
If I sleep under my shielding canopy,I can sleep reasonably. If id not,I am getting up every 30-60 minutes to go to the bathroom.

M

M
# Posted: 2 Jun 2015 18:31

urinary problems do indeed occur with exposures to pulsed microwave frequencies..

The only way that I can travel down the motorway , or visit the highly phone mast/ Wi-Fi polluted town, is by wearing protective shielding trousers [ containing silver]
If I sleep under my shielding canopy,I can sleep reasonably. If id not,I am getting up every 30-60 minutes to go to the bathroom.

M

M
# Posted: 3 Jun 2015 19:01

I was in hospital for 3 months following an emergency admission. There was a Wi-Fi transmitter on th ceiling in the corridor behind my bed.
Also the nurses DECT phones , plus the i-phones, Tablets,laptops used by the staff , as well as devices used by other patients. Wireless monitoring of the heart, blood pressure, breathing. It is Not good if you are EHS [electrohypersensitive.

I had terrible bladder problems there , needing to visit the loo, with nurse assistance every 20-30 minutes , day and night. Things only improved when I was back home with lower exposure the microwave radiation.

sizzle
# Posted: 3 Jun 2015 22:32 - Edited by: sizzle

Yeah, hospitals (at least in the US) are terrible places to end up in. Air conditioning circulating contaminated air, drugs being pumped into you the first chance they get whether you need it or not, CT scans whether you need them or not, a ton of cell masts on the roof, EMFs galore--heart patients beware. And they microwave the blood to thaw it down for blood transfusions. Geniuses, eh?

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 5 Jun 2015 18:36

>>We've seen topics going on tangents discussing the supernatural and conspiracy theories

Where are these discussions please? I 'd like to read them, for my research on neurolinguistic programing, particularly the item used here, the general level of intelligence in the population, and astro-turfing techniques, as seen in very well informed people who devote a lot of time and energy to specific fora.

Arthur Fomalhaut
# Posted: 5 Jun 2015 18:43

Why no thread on: 200 + scientist urge the UN to address this topic. What happened? I didnt follow it. I dont need to know what the outcome will be. Just as in the EU. Everything is all right. It is the corporations. The money. Quick, become activists! And protect yourselves!

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 5 Jun 2015 19:06

Arthur Fomalhaut,

The EMF scientist U.N. appeal was posted on our newsfeed May 11th.

sizzle
# Posted: 6 Jun 2015 02:48

"Where are these discussions please?"

LOL--they're interspersed. I think tangents are good; they're nothing wrong with learning more than what you asked for. I'm not surprised that there's things mentioned here that people don't want discussed. Knowledge is power after all.

agnes
# Posted: 7 Jun 2015 03:31

Sizzle.
our News are here: http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news
We try our est to bring the latest.
there is no Debate, unless someone actually reads our "Daily News"
and starts a topic in Forum.
Best regards.
Agnes

sizzle
# Posted: 7 Jun 2015 04:44

Sorry Agnes--I was quoting a question from Arthur. He was asking about discussions on CTs. I do keep track of the latest MV news--thank you Agnes and Henrik for always providing the latest news that you can't find in the mainstream media.

Anonymous
# Posted: 8 Jun 2015 22:28

Sizzle start a new topic, let's discuss memory loss.

sizzle
# Posted: 9 Jun 2015 04:22

Anon--is that your thread on "senior moments?" If it is, we can discuss it there. I've shared a lot of my symptoms in past threads, so I'll let you go first.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024