- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Petition: World Health Organization: to recognize electromagnetic and chemical hypersensitivities
agnes
# Posted: 13 Nov 2015 02:06

Dear All, this is something that affects many of us, and Internationally millions of people, so please take part and give your vote in this petition.

It is really shameful that they haven't recognized it already, but let the Telecoms Industry totally change our societies, But then, Money and Sponsorships have POWER!
And the WHO get sponsorship's from the Industry!

But if you think about it, The Citizens of the World are the WHO's Largest Sponsor By Far, so please lets show some them some Clout!

Remember one thing: the WHO real name is World Health Organization!
Which in my understanding means that they are supposed to tackle and eradicate the dangers the world populations have to suffer from Environmental Industrial Pollution.
Well, at this stage they are NOT doing their job at all!
So, please lets go for them, we owe it to ourselves and you.
We are All forced to pay for their unimaginably expensive upkeep through our taxes, and believe you me, they certainly don't pay themselves "Minimum Pay", not even to a likeness of a "Living Wage"!

So all, GET VOTING PLEASE!

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6986
Best regards
Agnes

agnes
# Posted: 14 Nov 2015 00:36

Hi all.
Please up your game and VOTE, PLS!
Agnes

Anonymous
# Posted: 14 Nov 2015 16:47

I have voted!

agnes
# Posted: 15 Nov 2015 14:31

Thank you.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024