- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Can liver disease make ES worse?
<< . 1 . 2 .
Andye
# Posted: 5 Mar 2017 17:14

egfilla
I am not sure what you mean by your liver values being 10x normal values. That is worrying because liver disease is evident when the values exceed normal range e.g 3 to 33 for ALT enzyme. If they are above 33 than your liver enzymes are high and some illness will be evident. Why give a range if it is to be ignored?

That is what they did to me. They ignored the values even though I have symptoms of illness. Had I known all these years that I had liver disease I would have been more careful and possibly even reverse it. Now I think it is too far gone. As it was I could not do a proper job and worked part time - always feeling ill, tired, depressed and bad tempered. I got by, by not doing anything other than important things - looking after the family, work and the house. Never understood how people worked all day and then they went out in the evening and weekends. I needed rest - holidays were too much effort and stayed at home.
Acid reflux can also be due to liver disease, but you may be allergic to some foods - mine are anything with fungi - cheese, mushrooms, yeast, marmite, also pork and peppers. All these give me heartburn - a bit of milk of magnesia helps but I keep it to a minimum and just drink water or milk to wash the reflux down. I hope this helps.

charles
# Posted: 6 Mar 2017 23:12

@Horsevad,
according to your *logic*, bioresonance therapies with frequencies well below your 10GHz should be impossible?

I have several bioresonance systems, (Dutch, Swiss, British, American, Russian, Chinese) which we use regularly successfully.
Among them, I also have another Russian system which works with frequencies of 34 to 78 GHz.

I have found solutions for electrosensitive persons to repair their damaged immune system, in such a way, that they can be again on the streets, in public places, and travel abroad with public transport, and stay there in hotels, full of DECT and Wifi.

What solutions do you propose?
Shielding is a space limited temporary solution, and avoiding will soon be quite impossible.
The woods will be full with mobile phone masts, because some walkers demand that their cell phones can reach the emergency (112) numbers.

Keep dreaming.

horsevad
# Posted: 7 Mar 2017 00:14 - Edited by: horsevad

Thank you for your reply!

@Horsevad,
according to your *logic*, bioresonance therapies with frequencies well below your 10GHz should be impossible?

I have several bioresonance systems, (Dutch, Swiss, British, American, Russian, Chinese) which we use regularly successfully.
Among them, I also have another Russian system which works with frequencies of 34 to 78 GHz.

What part of my post could be construed as denounciation of bioresonance??

On the very contrary, I am fully aware that resonance phenomenon could be of overwhelming importance in regards to bioeffects of rf-emf.

But there is a linear relationship between frequency and penetration depth. The full calculation is:

d = sqr( 1 / ( pi * u * e * f))

d is the penetration depth measured in meters, u is the magnetic permeability for the tissue measured in H/m, e is the electric conductivity for the tissue measured in S/m and f is the frequency measured in Hz.

It should be noted though, that such calculations can only provide a simplistic perspective - as the different types of tissues in the human body have very different characteristics. It should furthermore be noted that the calculation only is valid for far-field exposure - for exposure in the near-field region the magnetic field component might penetrate further.

-

I have found solutions for electrosensitive persons to repair their damaged immune system, in such a way, that they can be again on the streets, in public places, and travel abroad with public transport, and stay there in hotels, full of DECT and Wifi.

I am fully aware that you probably have been of immense assistance to countless of EHS-sufferers through you building biology consultancy. I have never meant to criticize this endeavour!

I have now read all the english-language parts of your site. It is readily evident that you have a very extensive technical knowledge, which - in even greater extent - makes me very curious as to why you choose to include references to longitudinal propagated electromagnetic waves in your postings.

I have never read or heard about one single instance of bioeffects from rf-emf which could not be adequately explained by traditional transverse propagated electromagnetic waves. I see no reason at all to invoke any esoteric concepts in these explanations.

And yes, I am aware that Maxwells original equations were written in quaternions instead of Heavisides vector-based mathematics. And yes, I am aware that some interpretations of the quaternionbased version of Maxwells equation seems to allow longitudinal electromagnetic waves in vacuum - the problem is just that such an interpretation is in direct conflict with the Michelson–Morley experiment and would also imply the possibility of local space-time curvature which a) has never been observed, b) is in direct conflict with Einsteins general relativity and c) would allow situations were effect predates cause.

-

What solutions do you propose?
Shielding is a space limited temporary solution, and avoiding will soon be quite impossible.
The woods will be full with mobile phone masts, because some walkers demand that their cell phones can reach the emergency (112) numbers.

Shielding works. Effectively. But the shielded enclosure/house becomes both a safe haven and prison, as the EHS-sufferer cannot leave at will.

Short of providing the EHS-sufferers with the schematics to assemble portable EMP-weapons capable of blasting the antenna masts to smithereens I have no short term solutions. The only viable long-term solution is education.

Keep dreaming.

Oh yes, I will...

I am dreaming of a not so distant future, where the general population has reached a sufficient stage of enlightenment that they will never again implement any technology which has the potential to bring mankind to the brink of very extinction.

//Kim Horsevad

Andry
# Posted: 12 Mar 2017 15:46

Now back to the liver!
Sorry Charles and Kim, but even though I have a science background I cannot follow your argument. I tend to keep to the science I understand which are actually more biology and chemistry than physics.
With the advise I had on this website I will announce that my liver enzymes are in a better shape although still above the range and I do feel a bit better. So thank you Henrick . However I still have to be careful with too much exposure to microwaves, as the old symptoms continue, but perhaps less so? I hope!

Andry
# Posted: 12 Mar 2017 15:47

Egfilla I am still interested to hear how you are.

Andre
# Posted: 7 Jan 2019 20:55

Henrik, my condolences. I am so very sorry for your loss.

I found the blog from which I last spoke to your mum about her health. Does that mean she has been ill all that time? I hope she did not suffer for too long. I would come to the funeral but for the distance as I don't drive long distances any longer.
What was the diagnosis? I understand if you don't want to give any more details. She was a brave hard working woman who helped a lot of people. I hope her legacy continues.

Andre
# Posted: 7 Jan 2019 20:56

Henrik, my condolences. I am so very sorry for your loss.

I found the blog from which I last spoke to your mum about her health. Does that mean she has been ill all that time? I hope she did not suffer for too long. I would come to the funeral but for the distance as I don't drive long distances any longer.
What was the diagnosis? I understand if you don't want to give any more details. She was a brave hard working woman who helped a lot of people. I hope her legacy continues.

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2019