- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Skin conductivity is the cause for ray penetrations and EHS illness.
plopplop
# Posted: 11 May 2018 10:19

Why do some get ill and others not? Skin. Melanin is the most conductive hydrocarbon after acetylene. Skin is designed to protect from from penetration by rays by shorting the electric current in the rays. These are very tiny in light (nm), the radiation we evolved, in but wifi RF etc are much bigger and we have had no biological survival imperative to be able to short lower frequencies and much longer wave length. Skin type is very obvious individually specific and very variable. Surely this need to be viewed as the most likely explanation of the cause of EHS. Freckles would seem to be a worst case scenario for longer Hz like radio wifi etc.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Melanin-distribution-as-a-function-of-depth-in-th e-epidermis-in-skin-types-I-and-VI_fig5_278041439

plopplop
# Posted: 23 May 2018 08:39

I am amased at just how little research there has been or at least how little appears in the public domain about this very obvious solution to this problem. Waves of EM hit us. Some people are more effected than others. WHY? Individual variation in skin are an obvious target for research. Melanin is our evolved protection. Clearly this ability to short out voltages was not designed for radio wifi Dect etc. I think that the lack of research into ethnicity skin type and melanin is very disappointing. The fact that the Swedes have the highest recognised EHS rate should be telling us something. Is EHS another form of racism? What happened to HUMAN RIGHTS? EMR is a man made pollution. It has adverse effects that "Scientists" and the "Scientific method" does not have the independence and objectivity to investigate.

Interestingly I have been taking L-tyrosene and my EHS seems to be much less obvious. This is what the body uses to make melanin. I will have to continue my trials before I can be sure but it seems promising at this time. I dont think it will solve the basic wiring problem but I have always coped better in the summer but that may be being outside more is less polluted than indoors. I would recommend to any one to try L-tyrsene L-DOPA or other precursors to melanin. They are cheap and I would love to know how well they help. May be a sun-bed would be a good thing in winter too. Melanin rest deep in your skin ( such a you have) and rises to the surface in UV so it may not be so necessary as having it. Watch out for those pesky rice pesticides that are probably never checked for. I have lived my life on rice so that may be my bad luck. SEE BELOW for Melanin Pesticides. May be a lack of connected melanin or patchy wiring under the skin gave a genetic advantage in lightening strikes and the 1.4 billion flashes per year. May be it did not matter before as there was no disadvantage?? There certainly is now. Mostly because our polluting powers that be cannot see beyond the bottom line and their pension share prices and realised the stagnation of Western and Japanese growth correlates with EMR and is related and causal to any one who is not blind with prejudice and incapable of dealing with reality. Denial is a neurosis and deeply entrenched in is those who condemn EHS. EMR does exist and they are just too stupid and incompetent to be able to add it to their decision making process. As a result they are polluting our people for no justifiable reason and making a FAST BUCK rather conveniently into the process! With no insurance as now one thinks the risk is low enough. CORRUPT!!!!

SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT MELANIN

It's chemical structure allows no energy to escape.

It's the perfect absorber of light and all energy frequencies.

Melanin is abundantly present in the inception of life, there is a melanin sheath covering both sperm and egg.

It's found in almost every organ of the body.

Melanin responds to and absorbs light, sound, [in the form of music] and electrical energy and uses this energy in the body as food and nutrient...it converts light energy to sound and back again to light energy.

Melanin has a direct relationship with light, heat, radiation, laser waves, radio waves, TV waves, magnetism and electrical currents.

Melanin counteracts stress, viruses and bacteria, improves the quality of sleep and regulates biological rhythms. It may even help protect against cancer and reduce the risk of heart disease.

The melanin in a new type of fungi is 'eating' radiation at Chernobyl...melanin can absorb a great amount of energy without producing large amounts of heat because it can transform the harmful energy such as radiation.

The pineal gland controls the flow of melatonin during the night which allows us to communicate with internal memory pools and other dimensions.

The melanin content in the inner ear is also important, increased melanin increases hearing frequencies.

Melanin absorbs light rays and stores them so they can be used the energy later on.

Melanin is like a battery – through the day, sunlight charges the melanin in the pineal gland where it is stored and released at night during sleep.

Melanin is an extremely stable structure which resists most experimental analysis by man.

It is also the site of tissue repair, regeneration and infectious diseases.
Its ability to undergo many chemical reactions at once is what scientists call, 'oxidation-education reactions'.

The pineal gland secretes melanin during times of relaxation and visualization. As we are created by electromagnetic energy - and react to EM energy stimuli around us - so does the pineal gland.

Injection of melanin could make human body radiation resistant
Melanin/melatonin supplements is now a huge industry...can improve sleep, help those who suffer from seasonal affective disorder (sad) – reduces headaches, strengthens immune system, slows down ageing,
On a philosophical plane, melanin is a chemical/biological door.

Two major classes of melanin are known: eumelanin, a brown-black pigment; and pheomelanin, an orange-to-red pigment.

People with red hair are either homozygous for the same mutant allele or are compound heterozygotes (meaning that they have two different mutant alleles.)

Melanin is related to lignin, a component of wood, and functions in the fungal cell wall in an analogous fashion to harden the wall and to protect the wall from UV irradiation.

Nicotine has an affinity for melanin-containing tissues because of its precursor function in melanin synthesis or its irreversible binding of melanin. This has been suggested to underlie the increased nicotine dependence and lower smoking cessation rates in darker pigmented individuals

Recent research suggests that melanin may serve a protective role other than photoprotection.[50] Melanin is able to effectively chelate metal ions through its carboxylate and phenolic hydroxyl groups, in many cases much more efficiently than the powerful chelating ligand ethylenediaminetetraacetate (EDTA). Thus, it may serve to sequester potentially toxic metal ions, protecting the rest of the cell. This hypothesis is supported by the fact that the loss of neuromelanin observed in Parkinson's disease is accompanied by an increase in iron levels in the brain.

Typically, between 1000 and 2000 melanocytes are found per square millimeter of skin or approximately 5% to 10% of the cells in the basal layer of epidermis. Although their size can vary, melanocytes are typically 7 m in length.

The difference in skin color between lightly and darkly pigmented individuals is due not to the number (quantity) of melanocytes in their skin, but to the melanocytes' level of activity (quantity and relative amounts of eumelanin and pheomelanin). This process is under hormonal control, including the MSH and ACTH peptides that are produced from the precursor proopiomelanocortin.

People with oculocutaneous albinism typically have a very low level of melanin production. Albinism is often but not always related to the TYR gene coding the tyrosinase enzyme. Tyrosinase is required for melanocytes to produce melanin from the amino acid tyrosine.[12] Albinism may be caused by a number of other genes as well, like OCA2,[13] SLC45A2,[14] TYRP1,[15] and HPS1[16] to name some. In all, already 17 types of oculocutaneous albinism have been recognized.[17] Each gene is related to different protein having a role in pigment production.

Melanocytes are ideally positioned in the epidermis to be sentinels against harmful pathogens. Melanocytes reside in the stratum basale,[21] the lowest layer of the epidermis, but they use their dendrites to interact with cells in other layers,[22] and to capture pathogens that enter the epidermis.[19] Melanocytes likely work in concert with both keratinocytes and Langerhans cells,[18][19] both of which are also actively phagocytic,[21] to contribute to the immune response.

Melanin and nicotine: A review of the literature.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16920646

Abstract

The role of melanin in nicotine uptake and metabolism has received little attention. Because nicotine has been shown to accumulate in tissues containing melanin, exploring links between melanin and nicotine may provide additional clues to understanding smoking behavior and disease effects. To examine the scientific literature on the relationship between melanin and nicotine, we conducted a PubMed search. We also searched online archives of internal tobacco industry documents. We retrieved and reviewed 82 published research papers related to melanin and nicotine or melanin and metabolism of other drugs, and 150 relevant internal tobacco industry documents. The published literature suggests that nicotine may accumulate in human tissues containing melanin and this retention may increase melanin synthesis. Existing research on the relationship between melanin and nicotine lacks an adequate consideration of this relationship's potential impact, if any, on nicotine metabolism, level of nicotine dependence, and ability to quit smoking. Differential accumulation of nicotine in melanin-containing tissues could have implications for individuals with high levels of melanin.

Smoker's melanosis is like the genetic melanin pigmentations a defence-system in action.

Smoker's melanosis is seen with the naked eye as a brown to black pigmentation of the oral tissue i.e. the gums,[1] cheeks or palate [2] as well as in larynx.[3][4] It is most often seen in the lower labial gingiva of tobacco users. Most easily it is found in Caucasians, due to their lack of a genetically caused melanin pigmentation.[5] [6]

The brown to black colour is melanin. In skin, melanin prevents harmful UV-light from reaching deeper, sensible parts of the tissue. If UV-light penetrates deep, some of the toxic substances due to the UV-light damage to the cells, are bound to melanin in the epithelial cells an

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2022