- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Aluminum Foil or Swiss Shield Naturell on a wall?
Andy
# Posted: 7 Dec 2018 19:55

Hello,
I sleep in a small bedroom 3m x 3 m in an apartment building; recently new neighbours moved in and the RF values (taken by An Am-10 Acoustimeter spiked from 0.14-.0.20 V/m to 1.5-2.4 V/m.
I applied aluminum foil on the wall separating my bedroom from my neighbour's bedroom and the RF values returned to values close to the initial ones.

However, I have intense unsettling symptoms that I didn't have before: headaches that start like a pressure as soon as I am in bed, heart palpitations, abdominal pains and this is really affecting me.

I turned off the circuit breaker for the night but no improvement. The aluminum foil also covers an outlet that is on that wall.

I measured the Electric and magnetic field using a Trifield 100 XE - nothing out of the ordinary.

Any idea what can cause such a strong reaction and how to avoid it?

My plan is to remove the aluminum and replace it with a layer of Swiss Shied Naturell fabric, but this is a heavy investment and I'd like to mitigate any possible issues upfront.

Thank you.

DEE
# Posted: 9 Dec 2018 21:36

It looks like your symptoms are due Electrosensitivity .
Could it be that the aluminium is reflecting any EMFs from the opposite side and concentrating them near you? any concave shapes made by the foil?
I don't know the Trifield meter, why not use the Acoustimeter as before?

Andy 1
# Posted: 10 Dec 2018 19:37

Hello, DEE:

No RFs from the opposite side.

The Acoustimeter values are ok as per the first paragraph of my post.

Any advice re grounding? Aluminum vs Swiss Shield? Thank you.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019