- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Lockdown; exponential use of Wifi
Ann
# Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:56

I am really concerned about the widespread use of mobile phones and wifi during this lockdown, for communication. I think we will end up with a lot more than deaths from the coronavirus - e.g. mental illness!

erik
# Posted: 29 Apr 2020 14:15

ann
you may be right.
the results might already be with us, in the form of children being rushed to hospital with, Quote:"multisystem inflammatory state" similar to toxic chock syndrome.
This is when the immune system overreacts and attacks healthy cells and organs. quote end.
the Daily Mail health reporter ties the situation to coronavirus by calling it "a corona-virus related syndrome". be that right or wrong, as not all of the hospitalized children have corona virus symptons.
quotes taken from the daily mail 28. april 2020.
the report does not specificly state that the children have been in lock-down,or been exposed to wi-fi or mobile phones.

yours truly Erik

ericgeneric
# Posted: 12 May 2020 22:30

Spot on erik, and you are right to be concerned Ann.

Factor in the blatant censorship of anything related to this tech and the rise of specific illnesses/conditions, and it's quite clear what's going on.

EG.

ann
# Posted: 8 Jul 2020 17:33

Well nearly 2 months on and they are all bleating about the increase of mental illness -but would they listen to us? It is so sad!

ann
# Posted: 8 Jul 2020 17:38

I cannot believe that people cannot see the obvious connection.
As for here, BT decided recently to change our router and I insisted that we have a wired one, and so they did, and switched the wireless off.
However, I did not say anything about wifi, which they left on and we cannot switch it off. So my access to the computer is now limited to just a few minutes and turn everything off when not in use. The family find this really annoying. Any help?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020