- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Lockdown; exponential use of Wifi
Ann
# Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:56

I am really concerned about the widespread use of mobile phones and wifi during this lockdown, for communication. I think we will end up with a lot more than deaths from the coronavirus - e.g. mental illness!

erik
# Posted: 29 Apr 2020 14:15

ann
you may be right.
the results might already be with us, in the form of children being rushed to hospital with, Quote:"multisystem inflammatory state" similar to toxic chock syndrome.
This is when the immune system overreacts and attacks healthy cells and organs. quote end.
the Daily Mail health reporter ties the situation to coronavirus by calling it "a corona-virus related syndrome". be that right or wrong, as not all of the hospitalized children have corona virus symptons.
quotes taken from the daily mail 28. april 2020.
the report does not specificly state that the children have been in lock-down,or been exposed to wi-fi or mobile phones.

yours truly Erik

ericgeneric
# Posted: 12 May 2020 22:30

Spot on erik, and you are right to be concerned Ann.

Factor in the blatant censorship of anything related to this tech and the rise of specific illnesses/conditions, and it's quite clear what's going on.

EG.

ann
# Posted: 8 Jul 2020 17:33

Well nearly 2 months on and they are all bleating about the increase of mental illness -but would they listen to us? It is so sad!

ann
# Posted: 8 Jul 2020 17:38

I cannot believe that people cannot see the obvious connection.
As for here, BT decided recently to change our router and I insisted that we have a wired one, and so they did, and switched the wireless off.
However, I did not say anything about wifi, which they left on and we cannot switch it off. So my access to the computer is now limited to just a few minutes and turn everything off when not in use. The family find this really annoying. Any help?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 10 Jul 2020 14:47

ann,

Which make & model is the BT router?

Most routers have either a Wifi off switch or an option to turn it off by logging into the router management system.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 17 Jul 2020 22:29 - Edited by: ericgeneric

Depending on the model I suppose, BT routers can definitely have the wi-fi turned off. It involves opening up the router's menu and manually altering various settings so that the only active connection is a wired one, as Henrik rightly says.

BT themselves (via tech support) should be able to walk/talk you through it.

EG.

ann
# Posted: 21 Jul 2020 14:00

Thanks for your info.
I have not been using the computer much.
If I was not sure before about wifi now I know. Ever since we had this I have been quite ill, especially the headaches, bad temper and other things!

The number behind the router is
BT 79AC8N

I will insist to have it turned off, it is no joke. I tried to manage and the family turn it off completely when not in use, but that is not good enough.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 21 Jul 2020 15:50

The wifi coming off these routers is horrendous. It can be turned off though, so you will be able to use it eventually. I did once have a print-out of the walk-through process to switch the wifi off permanently on a BT router.

EG.

ann
# Posted: 22 Jul 2020 13:10

Thanks Eric - you have been very helpful throughout my use of this website
I will try and see what can be done.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:36

Hello Ann, just looking at google and there are different generations of the BT routers....does it look like this?

URL

This is the one I set up for my folks a year or two ago. It can 100% be turned to non-wireless, but if BT have given you a later model, there may be a different or more complicated way to disable the wifi capability (and emissions).

EG.

ann
# Posted: 26 Jul 2020 15:34

The BT router has a large circle in the middle, with a blue light around the circle line (periphery).

ann
# Posted: 26 Jul 2020 15:35

The BT router has a large circle in the middle, with a blue light around the circle line (periphery).

ann
# Posted: 26 Jul 2020 15:37

And I keep getting massages 'you are not connected' hence the mistake of sending that twice.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:41

Ah, I thought that might be the case. You need to get the older BT router that's pictured in the link I posted. If BT cannot provide one as part of their service (which they ought to do), then they can be picked up fairly cheap on eBay or various websites. But they really ought to give you an older model that the wifi can be completely turned off.

EG.

ann
# Posted: 30 Jul 2020 17:16

I had the old one but they came and changed it without invitation. I explained that I did not want a wireless computer, and apparently they set it as such.

When I looked at the info on the router it is supposed to be turned off - the 2.4GHz and the 5 GHz - but my head and my detector says otherwise. This is really troubling me and I fear of worst things.
I will be going to Carrys.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 30 Jul 2020 21:44

Ann, don't pay Currys prices....on ebay there are several for more reasonable amounts...(assuming BT won't give you the older model):

URL

I don't know if there's a way I can help more directly on here, but I can probably look in my folders to see if I still have the walk-through on how to do it. Because I did it once, and it definitely didn't give off anything at all on the meter (and I couldn't feel anything either).

EG.

ann
# Posted: 3 Aug 2020 15:43

Eric thank you.
I've got one of the neighbours on to it, but I am loosing hope. I just try not to use the internet much. I can turn it off when not on line, when I am typing, I have the computer on a different plug so that helps, but I will try e-bay.

I have the old router and wondered whether I can put that back but I am told in due course it will not work.

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Nov 2020 21:18

Eric, as you can see I have not been using the internet much since those problems with the router.
Eventually a kind friend put it in a metal box in the garage.
The wires were passed though a hole in the wall (for the dryer) so it was not too difficult.
I can still detect the radiation but not too near the computer.
I turn it off when not in use and I don't use it much.
But really it is difficult to get away from these microwaves. The printer packed up and got a new one and guess what? It also has a wireless setting which you cannot turn off even though the light can be turned off! (I was getting headaches and could not work our why until I used my detector!)
So here again I have to turn the printer on when I need it and turn it off quickly.
And you wonder why with all the lockdowns, working from home and distance learning on line people are going mad? But would anyone listen? My friends think I am fussing, but they are the ones who cannot cope with life.
It is desperate. I fear for humanity.

Anonymous
# Posted: 5 Nov 2020 21:19

Sorry I did not mean to be anonymous
Ann

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 Nov 2020 17:03

Ann, I have been thinking of you and the struggles you are having, every time those BT ads come on (which is every commercial break). These routers give off ridiculous amounts of radiation, not even aluminum mesh seems to keep it under wraps in comparison to other sources of EMR. Your set-up sounds like the best that could be done, short of having an old-style router set up properly.

Ditto the printers....I have the same issue, my one takes about a dozen tries to print a page due to some sort of jamming problem, but the alternative isn't possible as they're all wireless now. So I only print what I need to, and allow about an hour to do it!

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024