- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / A few tips on surviving from a victim
greeny339
# Posted: 7 Jan 2021 19:26

https://www.brighteon.com/4d6beac4-c034-45a7-ac4c-6630c91703aa

I had an attack on my birthday over five years ago- I developed atrial fibrillation as a result- I refused the" heart fry" because of the dangers- six years on - the uk have stopped my warfarin, which I had been advised to take - no matter- I have stopped my meds and now I just take Rutin from the health food store, I have also told my surgery my immune system works fine and I will not have any so called vax. But that is up to the individual isn't it. I will start to find out what qualifies one not to be forcibly vaxed while we still have access to the web. I would advise anyone with a trusted relative to arrange to get a " health power of attorney" so you can legally rescue or be rescued from institutions by your relatives.

greeny339
# Posted: 9 Jan 2021 21:29

Why are there so many "towers"on hospitals -police stations-schools, lamp posts
because "they" wish to target the people with the gggggs .

ann
# Posted: 11 Mar 2021 18:09

greeny, I suggest you get your calcium levels checked and your Parathyroid. You might find you have some sort of chemical imbalance that will help - not solve your problems.

I found over the years that I have parathyroid hormone excess which causes high calcium levels and when they are high I also get more electrosensitive, which seems to be similar to hypercalcaemia (too much calcium in the blood.)

I still get the headaches etc. with wireless gadgets but I can control the symptoms more. I stopped eating high calcium foods - especially dairy.

I hope this helps.

As for vaccines, we have been having them for nearly a hundred years and they have prevented childhood illnesses. ...but that's another story.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021