- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Links & resources / Here are the ways I've protected our home and our bodies from EMF's
diannehansen
# Posted: 17 Nov 2010 22:05

Hello!

A few years ago, we bought a Home Protector System from Earthcalm. Here's the link, if you want to do the same. EARTHCALM

They also taught us to wind an extension cord around our bed or our office desk area and plug it in a certain way to the outlet.

In addition to the Home Protection PlugIns, we bought Scalar Pendants and wi-fi protection devices from this website also. We feel safe and strong, and others with severe emf sensitivities are amazed they feel nothing (or VERY little) when they're in our house.

Very nice people to deal with.

charles
# Posted: 18 Nov 2010 12:24

Nice advertising.

However, the american eSens group tested the Erathcalm products, but were not satisfied with it in general.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Nov 2010 13:37

Yeah, it's blatant advertising.

We tried Earthcalm a few years ago, at the beginnings of our problems with EMRs, and found no benefit at all from it. It's not alone in having no beneficial effects for us, but as they have (or did have) a money-back 30-day trial period, it's always worth a try I suppose.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 18 Nov 2010 14:50

diannehansen

Webmaster has been informed about this blatant advertising.

Resonator
# Posted: 29 Aug 2012 05:39

It's sad that vulnerable people are falling victims to pendants etc that do not protect you from EMF.
How is a pendant around your neck going to magically shield your whole body?

Please, REAL scientific solutions to a REAL physiological problems created by REAL greed of different kinds. (Greed of Money, Greed of Power too!)

Pendant sellers make me sick.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024