- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Lounge / mail "interference"
ehs
# Posted: 7 Aug 2006 11:27

Dear Mister I don't know who ???

I don't understand why the staff of a Spanish telco have spare time sending us useless infos by EMail without our CONSENT for your info we are not Spanish

mails such as "how to have more scum for pleasure"
1/ I am a woman
2/ my husband is ok. Go back to school for sexual education about pleasure.

by the way, could you advice us about loss of sleep and headache of a child before to avoid an exam of his brain.

Generally when I teach linguistic, I explain that in a communication (even by phone or mail) there is a person who emits a message and a recipient (willing to receive the message).

Generally, when I write I give my name and title, when I receive I expect the same otherwise the mail of coward people people goes direct in the bin.

As Agnes has already explained on the forum you are authorized to explain your views !!!

A mast victim electrorefugee WHO WILL NOT S T O P ...

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 12 Aug 2006 19:36

Hi "ehs".

In reply to your question:
by the way, could you advice us about loss of sleep and headache of a child before to avoid an exam of his brain.

By reading your message, I presume that you live near a mast.
Have you considered shielding around the childs bed ?
That is the first thing I would try, and see if the child then sleeps properly.

You can get EMF shielding fabrics from various companies.

If you tell us where you are from, then we can help you find out where to buy shielding products.

Best regards
- Henrik, www.mast-victims.org

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on free forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024