- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Lounge / New member
William O
# Posted: 17 Dec 2006 03:10

Hi All,

Just a quick intro to say hi, and Thank you all for the great work, dedication and commitment you all show.

Together we can create a safer, more enjoyable environment for us all to live in.

I look forward to sharing my expertise, experiences, and good humor with you all.

Hopefully we can learn from each other and share our wider knowledge with more concerned citizens around the World.

Many Thanks

Best regards

~ William

agnes
# Posted: 18 Dec 2006 04:53

Hi William.
Thank you so much for joining MV, we need people like you.

I thank you for your compliment. (I love flattery)
But, We are not "All" we are just me, Agnes and my son Henrik (webmaster) and a few dedicated people who use our forum to exchange ideas and issues.

And yes, Please, we can use your expertixe and experience and certainly a lot of good humor, and you are totally right, if we all chip in together we can force a creation of a lot safer and more enjoyable environment for All to live in, not just selective ones.

I look forward to your contributions and remain
yours truly
Agnes Ingvarsdottir.
www.mast-victims.org

William O
# Posted: 19 Dec 2006 02:27 - Edited by: William O

Hi Agnes, Henrik & fellow members,

Thank you for your kind welcoming. And yes I think compliments go a long way.
You bet I am in !

I must warn you firsthand that my humor is a bit on the edgy side. Some would say comedy has no place in serious debate, but I would disagree. With a good heart and kind intentions we can do no real harm.

You site is a new discovery for me, as is my new found Forum posting abilities, so please be nice and gentle.

Your passion and drive to increase awareness and offer support is something close to my heart. I am certainly no stranger to the issues covered here.

Ok now for a little background info.

I have been researching microwave weapons technologies for over 6 years now. And it is still shocking to me that people call their local ( pulse modulated ) microwave/radio transmitters by the name of; cell phone masts, mobile phone masts, telephone aerials or by any other similar sounding harmless names.

Some of the most accurate and appropriate names I have heard are: Death Towers, Life zappers, Mind modulators, calcium efflux transducers, military control towers, and simply electronic communication towers. The later certainly taking on a new meaning when you consider the wide ranging abilities that “electronic communication” encompasses.

Every living cell in the human body has an electronic component, and this is at the very core of our bio-chemic, and atomic structure. An essential part of life itself. The living world is essentially electronic in nature, and anything that compromises this delicate balance will have drastic consequences.

Weather by design or careless consideration, the most destructive life destroying technologies are incorporated into microwave/ radio/ and scalar wave electronic transmission systems. And these are erroneously labeled with harmless generic terms.

As I have said before, I am shocked but not surprised that people generally label them with such names, given their mind controlling abilities and the public’s misunderstanding of the technology. Not least helped with the ethically, morally, and politically compromised governments around the world. It is no wonder that people are apathetic and / or decide to remain uninformed.

That’s where concerned and dedicated people like you come in, sharing your knowledge, experience and information with others, while actively creating the change you want to see in the world.

It is easily overlooked how much a single person can change the world they live in.
With only a few people sharing a common concern and actively making a difference in their local community, extraordinary things can happen.

In the face of powerful conflicting interests, the voice of concerned citizens will be heard with ever increasing volume and effectiveness. And in increasing numbers people are reclaiming their birthright to live peaceful, prosperous and healthy lives.

Together we can create the world we want to live in, and leave a legacy the world will be thankful for.

If we don’t who will ?

I look forward to helping, sharing and learning some more in the process.

Thank you for offering me this opportunity, and I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Best regards

~ William

P.s. ~ Agnes & Henrik, please feel free to email me for a quicker response.
Thanks

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2024