- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / My electrosensitivity therapy
charles
# Posted: 19 Jul 2013 15:05

I have plaved for dwonload my 30 points plan english version at:
http://www.minderstraling.nl/Pagina060.html

On http://www.milieuziektes.nl/Pagina300.html reactions of users of my ClaeSmog can be read in dutch, german and english.

The elektrosmog cloud gets larger and larger eveyday.
In my opinion, the only solution is to improve one own's health.

charles
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 13:21

On July 19th I placed an english version of my developed therapy in this forum.
Although it is in my opinion the world's first such a therapy to *cure* electrosensitivity, and totally free, I would have expected more persons being interested.
If read carefully, quite a number of questions may arise.

Although some have given a quick look at it, I did receive just 1 (=one) question from a reader of this forum.
That was all.

Conclusion:
Most posters are not really interested in decreasing their own sensitivity, but like inventing the wheel again, and continue to complain and protest.
Other conclusion:
In the UK there are not as many real electrosensitives as claaimed.
The most part consist of protesters.

Overhere a number of former electrosensitives do live a *normal* life again, travel with public transport, sleep in foreign hotels with Wifi, and, start working again in offices, where everybody works *wireless*.

So, the UK is not a country where my 15 years experience with electrosensitivity is appreciated. My experience is not the symptoms, which are well known, but finding the cause, the special elektrosmog sources nobody knows about, who will become electrosensitive and why.
http://www.minderstraling.nl/Pagina050.html

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 14:08

I see plenty of severe sufferers on this forum. Many of whom I would imagine are beyond magic cures, and are just trying to stay alive as best they can.

But even so, I'm sure your input is appreciated here!

EG.

charles
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 14:17

My cure has nothing to do with magic.
It is just a jumble of known treatments and food supplements, which shortcomings I have measured with a number of electrosensitives.

Didn't you read the experiences of this man in Australia? It is even in english.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 14:23 - Edited by: ericgeneric

I did, but for me personally it is not especially relevant. But for others, it may be. Not sure how many people here can ride bikes, go to work, and so on.

Anyhow, I have no wish to get into an argument....but please try not to accuse anyone here of not wanting their quality of life to improve, or to suggest they are not genuine EHS.

EG.

charles
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 23:23

Well Ericgeneric,

did you follow a number of the steps to be taken?

For instance, did you take the special Calcium I advise?
Or do you regard that also as *magic cure*?

Or do you maintain the false idea that electrosensitivity is incurable?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Aug 2013 23:36

Everyone is different, we are all very complex biological systems. None of us can sit behind a screen and pass judgement on either the precise health conditions of anyone else, nor how their EHS problems manifest themselves or affect whatever kind of life they are able to lead.

It can be frustrating when people don't always take on board what we feel is good advice or listen to our suggestions, but we have to be philosophical. I'm not going to criticise or antagonise anyone here because they haven't done or said something I hoped they would.

I'm not about to discuss my complex auto-immune problems on here, because my system does not respond to so many remedies, natural substances and cannot tolerate many ordinary, "healthy" foods. I have read with interest your webiste for a number of years, but it's not for me, not for someone in my condition. I alleviate my EHS as best I can in ways that I am able to, and living less than 100 yards from the full beam of a 15m tower makes that harder than some 3G mobile phone signal or neighbours' wifi.

All I suggest is that we try not to have these insinuations and attacks on the people who use/read this forum. You feel your plan is helpful to EHS, and I respect that. I am not questioning it at all.

EG.

Pablo
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 08:17

does anyone know if this site http://www.globalcoherence.com/Products.cfm#Metatron-Stress-free-Computer-Workstation ™-software is legit?
When I try to enter I receive an advice.

I suffer from electrosensitivity and, all you know, when one is desperate is able to try almost anything, at least those programs are free.

Thanks very much

charles
# Posted: 5 Aug 2013 14:00

In order to download ist, you must register.
Then you can download the program, and Adobe Air must be installed, which is does.
Many electrosensitives feel the difference.
In my 30 pointsplan ther eis also the Freeshield.
After downloading, one has to print it an a color printer.
It also works fine

The first answer is not in using gizmo's but to restore your body's own resistance.

Pablo
# Posted: 6 Aug 2013 21:31

So finally the "programs" are only pdf files, well, I have tried out of desperation some "remedies" and this seems another placebo trick.

Nothing has worked to me as diet (mine a vegan low fat diet high in fruits), breathing (that I must do far more) and living far from EMF sources (that I haven't do it yet, I mean living out of the city in a healthy house))

They should explain thing in a more opened way without so much mystical wording.

Well, I will see

Kati
# Posted: 5 Jul 2014 03:35

Charles,
I do agree with you about metal toxicity involved in EHS. I found this after doctors didn't know exactly what was making me sick. I searched then for similar symptoms on the web and arrived to a program that focus on detoxing heavy metals and most important balancing mineral ratios in body. This program also made me break my food and health paradigms as I as vegetarian and vegan before. Now I'm eatting lamb and some other meat and daily protein, eat lots of cooked veggies every day and have avoided fruits all these 12 months and my sugar and other concerns are much better than before. Now I do think that balancing the body to its natural biochemistry levels is a major key to address this problem with EHS and bad EMF. I'll read the info in your site.

Thanks.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020