- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / How are Commercial masts vital to National Security?
Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 18 Sep 2013 15:43

An interesting development in Israel.

A group of Palestinians are petitioning for removal of Commercial masts on the grounds that they are sited on Palestinian-owned or disputed land.

The reaction to this is that the Israeli communications minister has asked the defense minister to protect the masts as vital to national security!

My question is: how does Commercial Wireless infrastructure become a matter of national security?

This move by the Palestinians has really shown just how much the Government is in bed with the Wireless Industry. Or perhaps they were one from the beginning to serve a deeper agenda. Probably blanket surveillance.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Sep 2013 02:32

Blanket wi-fi and mast coverage was never just to give the public the wonders of Sky Sports at bus-stops, or 24/7 gambling, or sharing photos of cute babies with anyone and everyone. Or tweeting about bowel movements.

That all helps to put everyone into a state of dazed, addictive, ego-massaging ineptitude, and makes some ££££s for big companies, but really it is indeed all about control and surveillance. That's always been the end game. Everything up until now has been the equivalent of a creepy stranger enticing children into his car/home by offering lots of free sweets and other treats.

Get them hooked on junk, deaden their minds and ability to think freely and objectively, and then get what you wanted from the situation all along.

It was never about business or the economy either. All bogus reasons for implementing a system that will be able to track and trace and control huge numbers of people at the touch of technology.

Not to mention some handy collateral damage in the health and sanity of the people, of course. They'll go crazy, become effectively brain-dead, or die of illnesses.

What a world.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 19 Sep 2013 03:13

Hi Henrik and Erik.
Are you really toying with Conspiracy Theories?? Governments wanting to know How we cook our bacon, where we buy our knickers etc??
Anyway, by now they already know all that from our plastic card statements, and other important info. (Beats me: why bother?)

I was watching the X-man Last stand tonight on TV, and came to think of the Barry Trover document for the Irish Doctors I recently read, about the DNA damage to unborn and newborn a small children he documents, and he goes on to state that these damages will be inheredit in future generations.

Well, after compairing a bit, (BT´s report/film) my conclusion is this:
We (mankind, and for that sake animal kind as well) will be breeding Mutants from now on, Only, and a very Important Only, Without the Special Powers the mutants in the X-men exhibit. Just Mutants.

Mankind is taking a Gigant leap for self destruction, and there will be No Way to turn back.
Thank god I am old.
I havel no wish to observe the consequences.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Sep 2013 13:54

Are you really toying with Conspiracy Theories?? Governments wanting to know How we cook our bacon, where we buy our knickers etc??

Not really agnes, it's more about wanting to control our energy use, how and where we use our money, what we can use it for, where we go and how fast we can drive (tracking devices in cars linked to GPS). Basically, controlling our access to services and basic goods like food and water.

Biometric scanning for passports, benefits, banking, post offices, schools, and so on. Masts and wi-fi allow an entire "live" network of interactive data to be in use 24/7. The "internet of things" is the next step.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Sep 2013 18:04

Agnes

The technology is there to track you around a store - to see where you go and where you browse. Also to track what you pick up and suggest other items to you via a nearby screen. They are collecting a lot of data - and who knows what they do with the data?

A report from a couple of years ago about Tesco's use of RFID chips.
http://theglobalawakening.wordpress.com/2010/08/18/tesco-is-leading-the-push-for-rfid -spying-chips-in-your-products/

The environment in the local Tesco's store is horrendous.
I seldom go in there now.

EG
You are right about the internet of things.
I recently listened to a 30 minute BBC Radio 4 program on the internet of things, [from 9.30 - 10..00 P.M]. Promoting it as being good for business and also in the home.
No mention of any downside of the technology. Especially no mention of the adverse effects on health of this ever increasing EMR pollution.

M

agnes
# Posted: 20 Sep 2013 01:37

EG and Anonymous.
I was just stirring things up.
And, I do not go shopping anymore, had to stop when everyone was carrying mobiles and talking and zapping all the time.

We shop for food in the local village, lucky rurals, bad signal, no Wi-Fi as Yet!
The GP surgery is though flodded with mobiles, ipods, tablets etc, both in the waiting-room and reception, no Wi-Fi yet, but one next door to the surgery.
My GP has offered me that I can just call and talk to them instead of coming down.

My husband can still go down to the shop, so does the weekly necessary shopping, but he is also getting worse, so soon I guess it will all depend on home deliveries.

I stopped going to Tesco years ago, I had no idea that they had introduced RIFD, but I got sick in there, enquired if they had any wireless gadgets and was told they had introduced RFID, that was ca. 7 years ago, and in a small rural town.

Being suggested other things to buy would probably be realatively harmless as long as it is wired, shops have run promotions for years on a monitor, so that would not be much different, what is scary is the American manipulation of people by installing "wireless suggestion gadgets" on the street, in shops and buildings that you cannot hear, but which get into your brain and which manipulate you to f.inst. to be desperate for a Coca Cola, a burger etc. Just you wait till Cadburys, McDonalds and other sweet and junkfood manufactures install these on street corners "Over Here"!
And if these gadgets can do that to you, WHAT else can they do to you??

And here is a suggestion, If they (Gov/Police) are serious about "Drink Tanks" I suggest they also set up a scheme for "Wireless Addicts" most of whom sure could use a Real Heavy Detox.
Would do them a world of good as well as benfit the wider environment and the people (and other living things) in it.
Best regards.
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 20 Sep 2013 04:05

Agnes - ah I see, it's hard to sense irony and sarcasm, sometimes!

My GP has made the same offer/suggestion to us. Also, the surgery has a huge "please switch off your mobile phone" in the waiting room, and yet people continue to sit there scrolling away on their smartphone, as if it doesn't include them. Incredible.

Likewise, service stations still have the "no mobile" signs on the doors/windows, yet how often do you see people continue to use them there as well? One wonders what a dose of zero tolerance might do, but then that would lose everyone money, so some chance....

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 24 Sep 2013 19:05

EG

1 Have you seen this on the theme of the Internet of Things?

http://www.powercastco.com/applications/future-evolution/

2 On surveillance - the computer mouse may not so innocent!
New Mini Mouse Style USB GSM SIM Card Spy

M

torment
# Posted: 5 Oct 2013 18:48

I watched a Barrie Trower interview and in it he said something along the lines of cell towers/wireless frequency could be used as a weapon.

I keep a log which I pointed the perpetators of my misery in the direction of, that's a long story which I won't go into....but in the past when I have posted something inflammatory I have been well and truly blasted with radio frequency...it was totally disabling....On one occasion I had a witness in the house with me. I promise you this is true and I have kept a note of the dates.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 6 Oct 2013 18:51

torment,

Oh, it's true all right. I don't doubt you for a second. It's what happens if you speak out about this stuff.

EG.

torment
# Posted: 8 Oct 2013 14:05

Thanks ericgeneric,

I didn't really say what I meant, and that was that I think transmitting stations and masts commercial or otherwise could be used as a means of subduing the general public with the power of radio frequency, in much the same way as HARP....a lot of us have seen such things happening in films. When I have been battered, I can end up on the floor totally disabled, being sick..shaking, even passing out....and this is not uncommon, as you know.

So yes, Henrik, in my humble opinion I believe commercial infrastructure could be important to national security....I think it could easily be used to disable/subdue or for surveillance.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 9 Oct 2013 01:13

I have heard that commuters/passengers at train stations might be influenced by EMF transmission, to reduce the number of suicides. Whether that is true, or merely something planned for introduction, I am not sure. I certainly believe that masts are used for a whole lot more than phone calls and watching Youtube/Twitter/Facebook. Some of the effects upon human behaviour may be "unintentional" (or rather, a known but indirect consequence), but there has to be a reason for the docile, self-involved state of the public.

EG.

De
# Posted: 13 Oct 2013 16:40

Yes there is a collective depression over the land! People don't care any more. They are too tired, depressed and subdued to take an interest in anything. At its worse they are angry and don't know why.
As for EMF transmissions used to reduce suicides, I would have thought they do the opposite! People become suicidal with EMFs.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 13 Oct 2013 18:28

They do, but the rail companies would rather not have that particular mess on their doorstep.

People tend to gravitate towards railways when contemplating suicide, and the huge masts now present at all stations doesn't help, so I can see the "logic" in using/manipulating the technology to their advantage in terms of reducing the trauma (and related expense of therapy/retirement) for rail drivers and station staff, I suppose.

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2020