- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / safest phone and laptop
alex
# Posted: 29 Oct 2013 11:23

Henrik,

Would you know the safest ( cheapest) phone and laptop currently available, which would have the lowest emissions.

I need to get a phone and a laptop for someone and I want to get the safest. Probably be using the Argos catalogue.

Would a Samsung Galaxy 3 (?) be okay as you can take the batteries out.

Thanks

alex.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 29 Oct 2013 13:03

alex,

I only recommend things that I have personal experience with - and I don't have a mobile-phone. So sorry, can't help you out there. You can look up SAR values for phones (sarvalues.com). Even though the thermal SAR test makes no sense at all with regards to biological effects from mobile-phone radiation - it's all that the manufacturers are required to test for.

The laptop I can recommend is the Dell Latitude line with magnesium casing which shields a lot of the computers internal EMF. I've physically removed all wireless from my laptop to ensure nothing accidentally get switched on. Also, you can ground the metal casing properly and that's something you can't really do with a plastic cased laptop. The Latitude is the professional line from Dell so it's not the cheap option, but they're tough and reliable machines and worth the investment, if you ask me.

Best,
Henrik

alex
# Posted: 29 Oct 2013 15:21

Thanks for the good advice Henrik.

I will check out the Dell you recommend.

alex

ericgeneric
# Posted: 29 Oct 2013 15:36

Alex,

Are you wanting a cell-phone (with very basic functions/features) or a smartphone?

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 29 Oct 2013 15:45

alex,

Dell calls it "Tri-metal" chassis. It's a magnesium alloy of sorts.

From wikipedia:

"The E64x0 and E65x0 generally use higher-end materials like tri-metal (magnesium alloy) for the chassis, while E5xx0 lines tend to have a plastic chassis (though the new E5420 and E5520 appear to feature tri-metal casing"

the x's substitute a digit in the model range

alex
# Posted: 31 Oct 2013 21:22

EG,

unfortunately my friend is using an apple iphone4 at the moment, so the battery can never be removed and they are getting blasted 24/7 with the radiation, so when this friend stays with me I'm getting the full benefit of radiation too.

More unfortunately fashion is everything so it has to be a smart phone. I know that the Samsung Galaxy 3 has a removable battery which is better than the current situation of the apple iphone from hell which can never be disabled. I know the battery can be allowed to die but my friend would feel out of touch with the rest of the world then - so of course that would be worse than death and can never be allowed to happen.

I have a basic model phone but rarely use it as I feel ill after only a few minutes on it - so it sits permanently dismantled on the sideboard.

Basically I'm just trying to get people around me to reduce their pollution, for their sakes and mine but up to now my efforts have not been very successful as new gadgets are continually put on the market with ever higher emissions and ever more addictive properties.

Ultimately I suppose the only safe mobile phone is no mobile phone - which is why I don't use one.

Henrik,

Is there any laptop on the market currently that is completely wireless?

Also how would you earth a laptop ? Is there a simple easy way for idiots that is not too technical ?

alex

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community software miniBB™ © 2001-2022