- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / London Conference: EMFs, RF and Health
ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 03:06 - Edited by: ericgeneric

Good to see the biggest names in the very narrow field of ES (aka Microwave Radiation Sicknes....lest we forget?) have pooled together to spend a day in a London hotel telling us what we already know. For the princely sum of £150. Yes, one hundred and fifty of your English pounds, Sir.

Nevermind putting pressure on the media, the government, the NHS, nevermind ramming home the urgent need to stop the disintegration of our sanity and our future as the Smart onslaught takes hold....let's talk and talk and talk to an audience paying through the nose. And have some tea and biscuits. Again.

Taxi?! Follow that bandwagon!

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 22:37

wasn't dr erica mallery blythe on th liit?Good a uk doctor will be there too.
it isbrish ecological medicine socirty conference.. that cannot be bad?

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Feb 2014 23:00

Most of them are UK doctors, and have been on the alt. medicine scene for 30 years or so. Making a nice packet in the process.

The EMR situation is so serious now, ES is an unrecognised, catch-all, watered-down term that has no accepted test, and current levels of EMR expsoure in society - whether we choose to make use of it or not - dwarf any possible benefits of eating organic food or wearing a pendant. Microwave Radiation Sickness is what Powerwatch's Alasdair Phillips called it a decade ago, and that's what he should still insist it is called, and what everyone in the alt. medical world ought to be vigourously working towards getting awareness to such a level that the 3G, 4G, Smart-blanketed world we're forced to live in is STOPPED.

Instead, these same people continue to earn a living from it, exploiting the suffering of the public through clinics, consultations and various devices.

Microwave Radiation Sickness sufferers - victims, if you will - deserve better than to be used as bandwagon to get publicity for themselves. The information they have could be given out far more widely, with far more urgency, and not for £150 to cover tea and biscuits plus a brief chat.

Just look at the news stories this week on here.....the EU and governments/police even trying to swamp our cars and our roads with the damn stuff, making travel a complete hell, and then going even further by taking the power away from us to drive the bl**dy things!

This is why I am angry.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Feb 2014 16:05

It's in London! I would have thought the experts would realise that a visit to London would be virtually impossible for a lot of sufferers. I would be unconscious before I got anywhere near London. Speaking from recent experience when I vowed never to go anywhere near a large town or city ever again.

Perhaps it will get onto Youtube.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Feb 2014 17:50

It's in London! I would have thought the experts would realise that a visit to London would be virtually impossible for a lot of sufferers. I would be unconscious before I got anywhere near London. Speaking from recent experience when I vowed never to go anywhere near a large town or city ever again.

Precisely.

EG.

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Feb 2014 22:16

my prpblem is with the exposures in hospital wards and clinics DECT and wifi + iphones, ipads. i spent 3 months in hospital seriously ill. the ignorance of the doctors and nurses,itwas a disgrace. alas no environmental doctors there

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Feb 2014 22:43

The NHS do not believe that this tech is harmful to health. ES to them is an unrecognised condition, "all in the mind". Which is why they can flood their buildings with blanket wi-fi, 4G and god knows how much other EMR.

This is why it is futile to water down Microwave Radiation Sickness into something called "ES", because our own medical profession and Health Service have been told not to recognise it, or to believe in it. They're putting their efforts into bringing in pseudo-psychologists with backgrounds in US military insurance, to discredit the entire premise of EMR-induced ill-health and of there being any adverse effects to bringing it into every possible part of our lives, both private and public.

EG.

tilly
# Posted: 19 Feb 2014 22:50

Wish I had known about this London Conference a bit earlier as I could have informed my GP today. Although it would have made no difference as when I tried to explain that my symptoms are in line with EMF exposure alongside trying to hand over information about the International EMF PROJECT she refused to acknowledge it.
I wasn't expecting her to read it there and then but to have my concerns once again ignored, was so frustrating.
I told her if budgets and time scales were the main priority alongside her wage then she should get out of the job.
She in turn told me to get out of her surgery. I reminded her that it belonged to the NHS -a service for the people by the people. But my 5mins were up and she asked for me to be removed.
I contacted my local paper and gave an account of my treatment.
Maybe it's a good thing I can't get to the London Conference as I would probably end up in the Tower.

Maybe it's a good job I can't get to the London

ericgeneric
# Posted: 20 Feb 2014 00:23

So much for First Do No Harm! What a disgusting excuse for a doctor, tilly.

EG.

tilly
# Posted: 21 Feb 2014 09:42

It certainly is but I've had years of much worse from so called health professionals. That is why I built up a case file since 2007. My problem is no one in the legal profession wants to represent me. But I'm pressing forward.
What I've gone through - the best part of my life ruined - and what I'm still going through only gives a stronger desire to gain justice. I no longer care how they perceive me, I no longer care if I rock their boat. I will continue to create waves albeit in a different form but just as damaging.
On checking out this London Conference which has many contributers as of yesterday I noted that one of them is THE GLOBAL ACADEMIC NETWORK (GAN). If you type this into the web then click on the OUR STATEMENT tab at the top it is worth reading. Then click onto their SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE , you will find a member who represents your country. Write or contact them with your story.

Another find is www.iegmp.org.uk
This report on mobile phones and health was published in May 2000.
It was classed the most comprehensive in the world.

Another is www.mthr.org.uk
Mobile Telecommunications and Health (MTHR).

If I had the energy to create and submit the necessary documents and reports to gain a
place at this London Conference I would need a seconder as Speaker. I am a better writer than public speaker. But who knows what will happen in a few months.

Anonymous
# Posted: 13 Mar 2014 19:51

has anyone heard what happened at the meeting?
i wish i could have been there, alas been in hospital.

ME

ME
# Posted: 14 May 2014 22:27

Look here:
http://www.bsem.org.uk/

There is a message on the website.
It is possible to buy a pack with 4 DVDs and slides for the conference , it comes with the conference hand-out. If you attended the conference it costs £25.
If you did not attend the conference , it costs £45.

ME

Anonymous
# Posted: 19 Jul 2014 13:03

@ EG

I recommend this.
New EHS video by Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe

The link below is for a new video: Dr. Erica Mallery-Blythe at the British Society of Ecological Medicine "Diagnosis and Management of EHS, a rapid overview for mixed audience"

https://vimeo.com/100623585

If you want the conference pack it is still on the BSEM website. The 3 DVDs give all lthe conference presentations.

The Vimeo link above is theDr EricaMallery-Bythe presentation.It is well worth watching.

ME

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020