- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / The EESC debate & industry attempts at sabotage
ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Jan 2015 21:52

Hi all, I'd like to thank mast-victims for posting all the latest news, analysis and responses from everyone involved in the pending EESC report on EHS and the wider implications of its draft recommendations.

Also to Eileen O'Connor for having the continued strength to speak out in a way that people with any kind of influence or say in the future of our health really need to. She never ducks from raising awkward questions and demanding truthful answers from those who seek to cause untold damage to the health of our populations, while lining their own pockets.

The telecom lobbyists using bogus, distorted "science" to force everyone to live in a toxic, cancerous, DNA-altering environment are a disgrace. I am
glad she and others continue to call them out on their actions and motives.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 21 Jan 2015 21:57

Oh well, industry corruption wins again. But where or when did this "original vs counter-opinion" face-off become the issue? I was under the impression the panel were forming a carefully constructed recommendation paper/report using all the latest information and evidence?

Instead we get an 11th-Hour intervention of telecom-backed individuals, rubbishing and ignoring the majority of its draft presentation, and siding with the money men, as always.

Disgraceful.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 23 Jan 2015 02:53

Eric.
I now have, from 2 sources, that the vote can be appealed, deadline 60 days
So, you bet we all have our skates on to get the highest number possible to make an impact,
After All, "We are the European People" And we object to Product pushers like Richard Adams hijacking a case which might have helped us.
He speaks out about our disability, DISCOUNTING IT TOTALLY.
He has no Science or Medical degree, so How would he know??
So give us time, we very likely will need your vote in a very short time, as we Need Loads to make an Impact.
More on this subject as we progress.
Best regards,
Agnes
P.S. Monitors received, but have been awfully pushed for time,

ericgeneric
# Posted: 23 Jan 2015 13:42

Thanks Agnes. This EESC report was not meant to be a chance for the telecom lobbyists to decide the agenda in their favour yet again. The manner in which they have moved the goalposts and indeed hijacked the case is a disgrace. The blatant conflicts of interest, the dismissal of vaild scientific evidence, the complete disregard for everything included in the report up until the 11th hour, is beyond belief.

It has to be appealed and investigated.

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 24 Jan 2015 02:42

Eric.
If you only knew how much I agree with you, But, and a Very Big But!
It seems that after scrutiny of the EESC rules, it has been found out that the decision "Cannot" be appealed, by us, the Public, after all.
And, quite honestly, it seems that most of the objectors (our lot) seem content with that "EHS" as a disability has been included in the resulting document, and is willing to await a new lot of bureaucrats who will be put into the EESC in October 2015, as this lot has done its DUTY.

I am deeply disappointed, as I truly hoped that we would try to do something about this and to use your words "The blatant conflict of interests" to get the decision Disqualified, But I am sorry to say, I seem to be alone in this. But I will try Very Hard to get Eileens letter re; Conflict of interest presented to the EESC committe.

I am furious, I must admit, and it gets me mean, and thinking about Why
Mast-Sanity and probably Powerwatch and many more have been "fighting" this case since the introduction of wireless microwave radiation,
(my calculation give or take a few is ca. 30 years) they have even sat on Official Committe' s (The Steward committe for one) etc, but what has it got us?
Nothing, and exactly that!

We are still at the point where it all started, The Industry is truly and thoroughly organized, and We Still have NOT vised up to their smart, deceiving, dishonest ways.

And what hurts me the most is that after All the years the Activists claimed "Fighting" the Industry we have got Nowhere, we are No Nearer to a solution.
We have believed in them.
I now wonder WHY.

Adams is a Product-Pusher, Smart-meters is his Product!
If you look at WHO the secret sponsors of his "Charity" are you can clearly see where his interests lay, and probably his "Fat Cat" income.

So again So sorry.
Best regards
Agnes

ericgeneric
# Posted: 24 Jan 2015 02:58

It's not your fault, and it certainly shouldn't be down to just you, or just Eileen O'Connor, or just anyone. As you say, the corrupt telecoms lobby has themselves very organised, and plays the game...and plays the anti-EMR groups for fools. Sucker them in with hopeful drafts for a report, with no intention of approving it. All the while they are creating opposition to nullify the noble aims of people with a conscience, with a humanity, who rightly realise the irreversible damage this junk is doing to the world.

I will be interested to see what Eileen, Alasdair, Brian Stein, Erica Mallory-Blythe and co. have to say in response, and what they actually propose to do now. Sit and wait, for another chance to be snuffed out by the telecom-funded sociopaths?

People are suffering. They are dying. More..many more will develop sensitivities and "functional impairments" (to use Olle Johanssen's phrase) in the next year or so. EMR accumulates in the enviroment, until the human body reaches a tipping point....that could be simply EHS symptoms, it could be dementia, it could be suicide, it could be cancer, tumours....heart attack. An "inexplicable" collapse.

So...are we going to have another 12 months of self-serving seminars, tea nad biscuits, fame-chasing speeches, pointless circular arguments about how dangerous EMR is to children...how you should hold your phone X inches from your head...etc etc etc....

How much longer is this Groundhog Day going to carry on?

(I kind of predicted a few years ago that the likes of ES-UK were happy to simply get the "illness" recongised in whatever watered down form they could.)

It's not an illness. It's not an allergy. EMR exposure breaks down the body and the brain in a variety of ways, different to each of us due to DNA quirks, until we are unable to function as we did before.

That could mean extra pain, extra tiredness, loss of mental abilities, rage, depression...unbearable nervous, muscular and cardiovascular irregularities...black-outs, confusion....and - the one which "Sir" Richard Adams and his chums were extremely determined to strike out of the report...an inability to live free of the torment and restrictions which blanket EMR technology forces upon us..against our basic human rights and against all existing UN legislation as signed by all UK political party leaders in around 2007.

These scumbags continue to get away with literal murder, because they have $$$$ and ££££ on their side. This is not democracy. It is a joke.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 24 Jan 2015 04:14

(I kind of predicted a few years ago that the likes of ES-UK were happy to simply get the "illness" recongised in whatever watered down form they could.)

Here we are...November 2012:

"Upon the news of an Oxford University graduate who committed suicide after years of intolerable "zapping" pain and suffering from phone masts, local paper reports of the inquest into his death described him as having a "sensitivity to mobile phones".

"Electro sensitivity [describes] someone who has an unhealthy sensitivity to a particular source of electricity. In Michael Nield's case it was mobile phones and phone masts. He had to sleep with a microfibre tent over his bed to reduce the radiation."

Right, let's stop there. Already we have a fundamental contradiction. Sensitivity to electricity and sensitivity to the radiation generated by mobile phone technology are being touted as the same thing. They are NOT. Michael was not sensitive to the electrcity that mobile phones and masts generate, he was being made ill, being zapped, by the radiation that they give off. Constantly. From several hundred feet away. Into his home. As he slept.

But it suits everyone (except the Michaels of this world, and there are millions of them, don't be fooled by the propaganda), to label what he suffered from, and what millions of people are suffering from every day of their lives, as Electrical Sensitivity. If they called it Microwave Radiation Sickness, or Microwave Sickness (as Powerwatch's Alasdair Philips used to, before he compromised his principles), the dots between this technology and what it is doing to ALL of us, would be much easier to join.

Most people would associate microwaves with ovens. They are not seen as harmless toys, or sexy lifestyle accessories. Even those who use Microwave ovens are vaguely aware that to heat food so quickly is not especially natural, and they certainly wouldn't regard sticking their heads inside one, while it is turned on, as a good idea. But thanks to clever marketing and deliberate misdirection from the governments, health agencies, and telecom companies themselves, the microwave factor in mobile phone technology has been almost completely airbrushed out of the picture. The public simply do not associate all these gadgets, from iPhones to Smart TVs to energy-saving meters, as microwave radiating devices.

Which brings us back to our friends at ES-UK, a charity who in response to the story of Michael Nield said its objective was "to get ES recognised and find the best ways of easing it."

ES-UK want to focus their attention on gaining recognition for a watered-down condition that carries no weight whatsoever with the government or NHS, instead of making the link between microwave technology and the symptoms that its members are suffering from and then getting that technology regulated properly so that the health of everyone everywhere (pun intended) is not sacrified for pure greed."

https://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/2012/11/06/ehs-not-microwave-sickness/

EG.

agnes
# Posted: 24 Jan 2015 21:07

Eric.
To keep you in the picture.
A full scale Europe wide Revolt is getting organized now, by our Spanish Friends, so don't despair just yet.
I will keep you in the picture, so keep an eye on your inbox.
We are all totally involved and more organizations/Scientists/and Individuals are joining every day.
It looks to me that we will be going the whole hog.
Best regards.
Agnes

Tess
# Posted: 25 Jan 2015 16:04

The trouble is Agnes until the BBC and newspapers start writing about mobile phones causing illness we have not got any hope of people accepting that a lot of these illnesses - headaches, dizziness, anxiety are due to the microwaves that are emitted from all these technologies, which are innumerate at present: mobile phones, masts, WiFis, games consoles, microwave ovens, dog tags, prisoner tags, watch tags, CCTV cameras and goodness what else!
And now the BBC actually actively promote their Cbeebies shows on ipads and internet downloads. Have they not heard the warnings that children should not use these gadgets?!

Anonymous
# Posted: 28 Jan 2015 21:07

http://www.es-uk.info/other-news/eu-eesc-updates/65-eesc-opinion-and-related-updates- january-2015.html

ericgeneric
# Posted: 28 Jan 2015 23:37

Excellent work from Michael Bevington.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 29 Jan 2015 18:30

And more excellent responses from Eileen O'Connor at the RRT, as highlighted on the main news page.

The sabotaging of the EESC debate is an outrage. I am glad that so many detailed, reasoned, but firm reactions are emerging from those of us who can have the most influence. We still have a detailed scientific rebuttal of the counter-opinion to come from Powerwatch too.

EG.

de
# Posted: 8 Feb 2015 19:56

When a mobile phone company makes 250 billion dollars then what chance do we have? The thing is that people become addicted to the stuff. These microwaves play havoc with people's brains and they no longer think straight and they spend money they cannot afford on their mobiles. Apparently people spend more money on their phone than they do on their groceries. That has just got to be mad!
So those know that they become ill with the electrosmog - the microwaves these things emit just have to put up with it! And there are plenty of people who are affected but don't even know it and don't want to know it.
In the mean time rare illnesses become common but no one cares.

agnes
# Posted: 9 Feb 2015 02:08

Eric.
I am sorry I have been to busy to post more on this case, but:
We are going good, Europe has been sizzling.
I will be sending you material shortly about what is NOW.
All the best for now.
Agnes

agnes
# Posted: 14 Feb 2015 01:18

Interview with Author of new French radio frequency protection law

On January 29th, French lawmaker Laurence Abeille (Europe Ecologie-Greens) made history when her law regulating public exposure to radiofrequency radiation was adopted. The law (2) "on sobriety, transparency, information and consultation for exposure to electromagnetic waves" is the first such law in France and Ms. Abeille thinks the first in Europe at a national level.

*SNIP* listen to the interview via the source link below...
http://www.andrewgeller.me/blog/2015/02/08/author-of-new-french-rf-radiation-law/

Well, I guess the UK are to Greedy for the (Imagined?) Tax Money from the Industry, although I truly doubt it can be much they contribute, as HMRC seem to make "Cosy Deals" with everyone who Rakes in the cash, and leave it to the rest of us, whom they can really harass to bear the brunt of running the UK,
It would be More surprising than not if that was not also the case here:

And by the way WHERE Are OUR GREEN Party?
Humming to the Jingle: While Hive is Controlling your Heating at home?

But please listen to the interview!
You will also find it on our News, Here:
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=6700
Interview with Author of new French radio frequency protection law

ericgeneric
# Posted: 14 Feb 2015 02:52

As I wrote some years ago, the "Green" Party, driven by former environmentalists like Jonathan Porritt, are exceptionally keen to push EMR.. As are the "climate change" professionals, like our chum Sir Dicky Adams, of course.

https://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/so-this-is-where-we-are/

Three years ago, and nothing has changed except the names of these companies, constantly rebranding and merging..almost as if they are hoping people will forget the past. Maybe if they keep pumping enough of this toxic junk into people's heads, that will happen sooner than later.

EG.

John1111
# Posted: 27 Feb 2015 18:35

removed by moderator.

Reason: John1111, your post was off-topic for this thread which is specifically about EESC debate.

John1111
# Posted: 27 Feb 2015 18:40

removed by moderator:

reason: John1111, you already posted this on the "HUM" thread. This thread is about EESC. Please stay on topic of the individual discussion threads and avoid duplicating posts onto unrelated threads. Thank you.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 27 Feb 2015 19:45

Dear all,

I've removed 2 posts with reason given. We don't do this unless the posts are far off topic. Please respect the topic of the thread.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020