- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Better in or out?
ericgeneric
# Posted: 4 Jun 2016 02:59 - Edited by: ericgeneric

..of the EU, that is.

Nobody has yet asked how the result of the EU referendum will affect the people already made sick by Microwave Radiation. If we have a vote to use, then surely it needs to be used wisely and in full knowledge of what the choices are as regards our protection against the relentless onslaught of Smart Tech.

So, who will best serve our needs, and do the most to stem the tide - the EU, the UN, or a UK government freed from Brussels?

Considering this is a once-in-a-generation (maybe lifetime) decision, I'd like to know which authority is going to take the subject seriously, and try and do something to stop the already sick getting sicker, and the healthy getting sick and dying before their time.

The last time the subject of Smart Tech and Wi-Fi was debated in the EU parliament, the UK government sent in a stooge (Sir Richard Adams) to sabotage the vote at the 11th hour. Which says everything about the UK's attitude to the problem.

So can we probably assume that not being in the EU would be worse? Or do the developments in the US, and/or the UN recently wanting to investigate the issue, mean that it is now less important to rely solely on the EU parliament to change anything?

Plenty in the media on immigration and business (it's always about money...), but the biggest threat to our future is from the rampant spread and over-use of Smart Tech, WiFi and phone masts just metres from people's homes. It won't matter how many millions of migrants come into the UK, or how much more/less our pensions will be, if everyone's either dying from cancer, chronically sick or struck down with dementia - from children to OAPs.

Don't ES-UK, Powerwatch etc have any views on this? Are we better off staying in the EU, trusting in a group of countries to get together and decide to cut back on this madness? Or do we stand more chance if we get out of Europe, and rely on the United Nations to protect, defend and help us?

I would very much like to know.
EG.

Andre
# Posted: 10 Jun 2016 20:06

Who knows!
As the country becomes more crowded so will the masts and emf gadgets. We are all piled up in flats and cannot get away from other people's phones and wifis so I am out!
And if you are worried that you are from foreign origin and therefore feel you cannot vote out then you are mistaken. I have experienced more hatred towards me in recent years than ever before and I have been here more than 50 years but unfortunately I have a foreign name. I am sure at the doctor's they think I am an NHS tourist - never mind having worked for 30 years. When the reaction comes they will take it out on all of us. It is just getting too crowded

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 12 Jun 2016 10:52

I also am out and Andre has a point that will come true, with more people comes more phones and maybe more masts.

Andre if you vote out am sure people will see your differently, they will respect you more.

Here is the thing, if you have ever watched the Brexit movie they mention how EU has thousands of policies on something as small as a toothbrush. If they are this careful of the people then why do they not look to the phone masts; you know the thing that resonates our house holds making it feel tense 24/7.
The EU clearly fails to have brains like the UK and the trade off is not there to stay as immigration and what Andre pointed out dictates we leave as well as my point too.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 12 Jun 2016 12:17

If we leave the EU we forfeit our ability to use the ECJ (European Court of Justice) as a means of ruling against any discriminatory or abusive laws in this country. Many of the EU states have been working towards changing legislation regarding EMRs. Italy's courts have ruled against telecoms and governments already, Spain were very vocal in their stance against the EMR onslaught at the last EU parliamentary vote in 2015. Olle Johansen is one of the highest-profile campaigners and regarded scientists in the field.

Should the UK leave, all these allies will be lost. And remember, who was it that made sure that EU parliamentary vote did not go through, when it was extremely close to gaining a majority?

The last time the subject of Smart Tech and Wi-Fi was debated in the EU parliament, the UK government sent in a stooge (Sir Richard Adams) to sabotage the vote at the 11th hour.

So why would we be happy for the UK government to do the right thing on it's own?

EG.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 13 Jun 2016 09:31 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

I see your right ericgeneric.

But wasn't the chief health advisor for this country ignored on his decision to not use wifi or phone masts until health effects are better recognized?

Nonetheless i feel you are right, other EU countries have much better awareness on this subject.

Our country feels phone masts and wifi to be of assurance for the sheer fact its there! Because it must of been studied by 'very clever people'.

Naturally of course its hard to find there fault in this thinking unless you live near a phone mast or can remember the time when there was no phone masts anywhere in the country and relate any feeling from then to today and then understand how the magnetic fields operate in phone masts.
And as you can see there are a lot of lucky factors involved for the public to gain awareness of the phone masts 'guilty pleasure'. You can see why only those who live near it or have a natural understanding of EMF like those who use MRI machines could possibly identify a culprit that today these masts bring, furthering glum in our lives.

Yes mobile phones are cool but those who live near them have to endure living in a phone call 24/7.

Andre
# Posted: 17 Jun 2016 19:11

Eric, as much as this subject is important there are other issues too. The sovereignity of this country is also important and the EU wants to override our laws and dilute democracy.
Personally I think much power is given to the Germans and I have watched shops in the couple of European countries I visit become full of German products. And here when Aldi bankrupts our supermarkets and they put up prices we might learn.
Jonny, mobile phones are not cool. They are causing so much anxiety which is the opposite of cool.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 17 Jun 2016 20:30 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Andre, i correct myself, mobile phone are not cool.

The engineering hurts me at this time, too much trauma from this crap. Basically they need taking away until further reconsiderations of other options for communicating or in other engineering options.

And at the most do extensive non-business funded studies on anything public emissive like this and be very obvious and clear of the effects to all because it would of never made it to the public arena if it was done this way.
It would of been a "ahhhhh why not?" stint and nothing more had it been revealed to the public and been rejected by the majority or rejected for health reasons.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 17 Jun 2016 21:52

Eric, as much as this subject is important there are other issues too. The sovereignity of this country is also important and the EU wants to override our laws and dilute democracy.

Once everyone is either dying, debilitated, disabled, senile or mentally ill from this EMR onslaught, I'm not sure how much all those other things will matter.

EG.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 17 Jun 2016 22:13 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Yeah, animals, biological creatures, soft tissues beings, you get the idea do not belong around electrically induced fields 24/7. Any human being can see a bad future with this.
Thats the conspiracy, how the government ignore this onslaught. I see it on all the faces of TV presenters, hear it on the radio in their voices. It's mad!

Worse still is how the radio waves actually make you blasay or docile to the onslaught that we all feel even with awareness and anger feels weak.

It's evil stuff, well it is since it was never shared with the public on what they are feeling and where that belongs to.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 18 Jun 2016 02:05

Totally agree, Jonny.

EG.

Andre
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 16:51

Eric, would you trust the Europeans to fight our corner? They are no more in tune with what is going on with the effects of wireless communications than our government.
The truth will out in the end. Even the doctors who showed proof of smoking and ill health took years to make it public.
London is nearer than Brussels, and I don't want to be ruled by them.
Keep writing to the papers and the MPs. That would be more worth while.
There is a bit more in the media about wireless techs causing illness so we might get there in the end. The Times, though, never even responds to my letters and most of their journalists have mental issues judging by their articles.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 16:56 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Journalists are troubled bless their hearts my dad put in a picture of a bird which they published only to call it the completely wrong bird species name.
I feel they are EMF'd in their working enviroments, not being funny but living near a phone mast my personality and cognition is foggy.

Andre and anyone else will like this image:

https://i.imgsafe.org/6b0f9235eb.jpg

I also think our government has capability to respect our health as our chief health advisor for the government was ignored on WiFi dangers which tells us we do have care and brains here, just that its a power greed problem. Our government looked abroad for positive feedback on WiFi. As they would. Yet my image above says it all doesn't it?

And do you know whats bad about that image? Asbestos, smoking and sun beds are all optional. Phone masts are not.

Andre
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 16:57

Back to IN or OUT.
Just for the record as I don't post many blogs anywhere - only if there is something about EMFs.
I will mention that there probably will be a panic in the few days after Brexit but the markets will settle after a few months and the long term gains will be worth it.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 17:00

Less people, Less demand for microwave poles right?

Andre
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 17:02

Sorry Jonny I did not reply to you because I had only just posted this and your blog cam up! Never seen it so fast before!
Well done with your pictures but I think smoking was accepted as dangerous back in the 60s, but they still showed them smoking in films and in public well after that so the 80s it took off and anti smoking laws came into being.

Andre
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 17:06

Jonnyloosegain

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 18:30

Andre thats ok.

Thanks hehe.

Yes your right about the smoking part.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 18:32

Andre?

Your post just says my name haha.

My name is that because i never have any grip on gaining anything with these levels of RF with health or creativity.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 19 Jun 2016 21:42

Eric, would you trust the Europeans to fight our corner? They are no more in tune with what is going on with the effects of wireless communications than our government.

In short, yes I would. 47 member states involved, rather than one loose-canon government acting for its own interests. The experience of the sabotaged debate on WiFi/EHS made it quite clear what would happen if the UK were allowed to do their own thing. I'd rather have them accountable to, or contained within, 46 other member states on decisions from anything to law, rights (especially disability), and whatever decisions are made on EMR exposure in the future.

It's a devil and the deep blue sea scenario, but I have no confidence in the UK's own democratic process and ability to do the right thing. Whatever Britain was in the past, that has gone.

EG.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020