- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Vodafone putting phone mast -100m from my house, kids under 6
Adivic
# Posted: 2 Sep 2016 13:56

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 4 Sep 2016 14:36 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

EDIT: I've said too much again.

Just remember to keep active and have walks in woods where the emissions are low to see if you have changed in anyway.

I sometimes do that.

Put the kids in the rooms not facing the mast if that is possible?

Drink well and eat good, you'll need to feel better than most people so I feel.

You might be able to feel the energy from it. Others on others forum have mentioned that could be possible:

http://orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?t=9576

I feel I can. I can live with it but wouldn't want it.

The Sun too emits the same stuff that Vodafone tower emits but a lot less of it.
My mast bugs me more at night time. We have evolved to have very low energy at night with the sun down yet that darned thing is still emitting. If you are facing the mast. Have the beds away from windows, technically your windows are hot spots as my EMF meter confirms.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 5 Sep 2016 21:47

Mast emissions go up in the middle of the night. Maybe they think nobody's going to notice.

EG.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 5 Sep 2016 23:22

ericgeneric,

"Mast emissions go up in the middle of the night."

Actually, they don't - but they do change character, becoming far more pulsed in nature.

3G and 4G rely on all connected handsets being in sync with the servicing basestation - and the basestation sends out a sync for the handsets. This sync is transmitted at the "loudest" required to reach the perimeter of the basestation coverage area, so that handsets entering the coverage area can pick it up. The key to this is that data/traffic represents as a pseudo-noise signal that is transmitted at the "loudest" required to reach the farthest connected handset. So during peak hours, data/traffic will often mask out the sync in the total signal. However, at night, when data/traffic diminishes and there are fewer connected handsets, the sync stands out in the total signal, like teeth on a saw blade. That is when the signal is most bio-active. The more temporally coherent the signal is, the more bio-active it is.

/h

ericgeneric
# Posted: 5 Sep 2016 23:30

Thanks for explaining, Henrik. So the extra strength that's noticeable is the increase in pulsing. Makes sense. The body feels that increase as a stronger blast.

EG.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 10 Sep 2016 11:19 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Oh yeah at night time laying in my bed I become furious at how what I am feeling is ignored by those that put that technology there along with the incompetence of the government's own gut instinct on how any of what Henrik said could produce zero problems.

They are blatantly ignoring it and that pisses me off so so much.

My poor body and I is victim to that pulse feeling at night. It feels so not right. How can any biological creature withstand such a physical onslaught and be normal?
Oh it doesn't turn you into a microwave meal? Oh fantastic. I will just suffer this horrible sensation at night that disturbs my sleep on all levels.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 10 Sep 2016 11:24 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Ok copy and paste breaks posts on this forum.

What I said was.

If the guidelines are that phone towers do not heat up by more than 1 degree Celsius then what about the 0.-0.9 degree Celsius? The slightest of temperature changes?

If you had 3 billion humans collectively experiencing a 0.1 degree Celsius increase then collectively we are sharing a 300 million degree Celsius change. A synthetic change.

Would this be true in some sense?

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on community script miniBB™ © 2001-2024