- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / Feelings Phone Masts / WiFi routers Give.
Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 12 Jan 2017 17:44 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Does anyone get any?

For me its subtle (yet major?). It feels like the path to pathological peace is re-routed to a less optimized path. I become more self conscious of my immediate surroundings, further a field becomes a 'fuzz'.
Oh and this is coupled with sluggishness, poor focus and glazed sight.

So its subtle nature is actually perceivable as major when you retrospect it to its absence.
I find this dangerous. How can the public get retrospect if they are in its effects 24/7, and the effects are gradually reduced in distance. There is no on/off difference the public can readily contrast unless they choose to test with a WiFi router or cordless house phone.
So we have a populace waltzing through electrosmog not saying a word BUT not technically wanting it, with no conscious awareness of where it objectively comes from.
The government assume this means the public are happy!
But they never informed the public of how phone masts/wifi routers work and what it means to them!
Almost as if the government blags the public of shiny phones, tells them nothing, public remain clueless of how it works, government assumes theres no risks, all is well.
WHAT! REALLY?
Again: How can the public get retrospect if they are in its effects 24/7, and the effects are gradually reduced in distance.

Government says nothing, public says nothing. Yet bad things are happening. Public is effected and is technically aware. Government receive no mass vocal complaints, they assume all is ok YET they failed to inform the public of the masts 24/7 wall penetrating effects, subtle yet major nature?

Is the government actually self-deluding itself.

How can the public vocalize any complaint without contrast.
A rat in a cage doesn't complain because it grew up used to it, it knows no difference. Does that mean we should assume its ok for it not to be as free as a wild rat?
The public is that caged rat because of the nature of the phone masts. The government are technically assuming this is ok because the 'caged rat' - the public, doesn't complain. But we know it can do better.

I feel this is important thread because not everyone has a EMF meter.
Also a lot of people don't like to be missing out on better experiences, so if its proved, before and after, that they are missing out on a better living experience because of emissions, it can mean the public has a even better argument against the government.

By 'experiences' i mean feelings. Like having the central heating stuck on too high making the air stuffy and in lack of humidity. Sure it won't burn you but it is a horrible/unwanted feeling; An argument the government cheekily don't care for.

I experimented before and after with wireless house phone base unit and my head is still woozy and frayed from turning it on and off about 4 times. I got close to it, sort of but it goes to show what a 24/7 mast can do to an entire neighborhood and nature.

Donk
# Posted: 12 Jan 2017 19:30

Bottom line my friend is that the Government collected £16 billion from mobile phone industry last year alone.
It matters not what you and I think.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 13 Jan 2017 18:33 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Bottom line my friend is that the Government collected £16 billion from mobile phone industry last year alone.It matters not what you and I think.

£16 billion! (oh god I see the issue here)

You mean a £16 billion bill to cover the damages (which it doesn't).

Yeah heres where the Government are plain stupid;

We all become fatigued poor workers, low production, less innovative, more poorly so more healthcare costs to government (NHS UK mind you - which is suffering very badly at the moment).

I think by the end of it, the cost in damages to the economy from the suffering public to this 24/7 exposure is probably around £10 billion or more because of radical innovation that could be potential in all industries but isn't made possible because of the amount of aspiring students who drop out because of fatigue and loss of enthusiasm due to exposure.

They have WiFi routers in uni lecture halls and yes I've noticed the difference. It's not good.

We are lagging behind emotionally, culturally and in innovation because of the nationwide sickness.

£16 billion is like a bill but no figure of money will be excusable to the loss of my life and others quality of life.

Selling our quality of lifes for soul less cash of which we will never see used on us the way we want it too anyway.
EEEEEEE, we were all born free as the wind and we choose to live in a system shaped like an aggressive tumour - which cares for its own growth and not our comfort.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 14 Jan 2017 03:44

Spot on as always, Jonny.

I predicted all this 7 years ago. Rather hoped things wouldn't actually turn out the way they were bound to if nothing was done to stem the rise of Microwave Radiation in our society. If anything, things have actually snowballed even faster than I feared.

Not really sure how much longer the elephant in the room can be ignored. Phoney reasons like Brexit or immigration or plain misdirection won't last forever.

We're "living longer" yet dying younger.

Fewer people smoke and more exercise, yet we're dropping dead from cancer and overweight.

Children are more indulged and shielded from the sort of challenges once thought of as normal growing up, and yet we have a gender dysmorphia epidemic and tots with depression and bullying is everywhere.

Everyone has everything on tap (literally) and yet we're all more stressed than ever.

Wrong decisions being made wherever you look. Rank idiocy has taken over.

So, what is it that's doing all this?

Is it the blanket microwave radiation?

Or the blanket microwave radiation?

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 14 Jan 2017 03:53

Does anyone get any?

To answer your original question....yes. I have always felt it as a physical force. Not passive, or something that creeps up on me until I am aware of it. Just....whoomph.

Different kinds of force, depending on the source and my proximity to it. Can be an overwhelming field of pain and pressure. It targets different places all the time, changing and switching, playing on whatever weakness there happens to be in my body at that moment. Same level of pain, usually, just the location can shift.

At its worst, there's the classic "sharp rod through the skull/brain" sensation, which makes you think you are going to die if you don't get away from it. At its mildest, it'll just cause a feeling akin to a broken bone, or twisted joint, or a badly pulled muscle/tendon. Sometimes it'll hone in on the nose, and sting until you get mild bleeding.

But the impact on the brain tends to be the most common. The problem for those people who aren't (hyper) sensitive enough to notice all this, is that they are being damaged and don't even know. Or won't know until something goes badly wrong. Like a stroke, heart attack, or sudden death ( SDS...sudden death syndrome....seems to be a favourite these days).

EG.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 14 Jan 2017 23:04 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

I predicted all this 7 years ago. Rather hoped things wouldn't actually turn out the way they were bound to if nothing was done to stem the rise of Microwave Radiation in our society. If anything, things have actually snowballed even faster than I feared.

Not really sure how much longer the elephant in the room can be ignored. Phoney reasons like Brexit or immigration or plain misdirection won't last forever.

We're "living longer" yet dying younger.

Fewer people smoke and more exercise, yet we're dropping dead from cancer and overweight.

Children are more indulged and shielded from the sort of challenges once thought of as normal growing up, and yet we have a gender dysmorphia epidemic and tots with depression and bullying is everywhere.

Everyone has everything on tap (literally) and yet we're all more stressed than ever.

Wrong decisions being made wherever you look. Rank idiocy has taken over.

So, what is it that's doing all this?

Is it the blanket microwave radiation?

Or the blanket microwave radiation?

EG.

Very well putt.

The elephant in the room is indeed there, i hope it is getting more obvious for everyones sake.

Brexit and immigration is also a pain in the ass as it distracts from the objective issue that isn't human affairs.
Get rid of phone masts, this might help racism or even stop immigration due to stress ability to attract people if its the life threatening form of stress.
Look at African children and American celebrities and world wide attention, african schools receive loads of tourists.

The UK is denser radiation than the immigrant countries such as African countries and eastern European countries or Asian ones.
What happens here is not just them coming here for jobs, but the sickness our country has, has made us allow the flood gates to happen without us reacting.
The government assume this is good for the country. The depths of the governments sub-conscious and immigrant sub-conscious and all of the UK sub-conscious is that with more people we are safer from the radiation.

Get rid off phone masts!

for f*** SAKE!

This is where racism forms, a sub-conscious reaction to radiation and its ticket for mass immigration (as partially explained above). Where the anger is at the government for letting immigration happen but also for radiation to happen, which has in human behavioristic ways, allowed to make immigration happen.
The government patch this with 'Diversity'. But the sub-conscious is brewing at the seems, because the government are covering up the phone mast issue by in-inadvertently labeling immigration as 'diversity' when it actual fact it is a driving force by phone mast radiation which the government has failed us on also.

The sub-conscious is driving us through to awareness.

The unawareness of the public is making it do funny things. It is getting sick but it doesn't know why. Bad things can happen for the truth to become known.
F*** the government for making millions of people hurt one another when the real enemy was a phone pole.

I just hope brexit calms down and allows journalists to take time to look into the phone mast facts!

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 14 Jan 2017 23:26 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Different kinds of force, depending on the source and my proximity to it. Can be an overwhelming field of pain and pressure. It targets different places all the time, changing and switching, playing on whatever weakness there happens to be in my body at that moment. Same level of pain, usually, just the location can shift.

Yeah i did an experiment on the wireless house phone unit, before and after, i easily concluded that when its off i feel more peace and the pressure goes.

At its worst, there's the classic "sharp rod through the skull/brain" sensation, which makes you think you are going to die if you don't get away from it.

I get this when i walk under a major three phone mast installation. At that point i just want to summon the government before me and strangle them through "HOW THE HELL IS THIS ACCEPTABLE!".

The problem for those people who aren't (hyper) sensitive enough to notice all this, is that they are being damaged and don't even know.
Great. I wonder if my personality shift is a sign of brain damage? A bit like frontal lobe injuries? Since the phone was erected 6-7 years ago...

The scariest thing is fight or flight response. If you are under stress and are dealing with someone, the radiation can make you lash out at others to push a point across. The other person who is affected will retaliate with the same temptation of infliction caused by the radiation and fights can happen.
I have felt this and this time it happened to me i was sitting right next to a wireless house phone unit when my argument had me shouting.
It was out of the blue in fact.
But when i turned the wireless house phone unit off after a couple of months i recognized the 'pushing' feeling to anger is removed when i turn off the wireless house phone.
How scary is that!

Imagine how many murders and arguments have happened because of unawareness of WiFi and phone mast technology.
I reckon lots of deaths have occurred due to fight and flight response becoming irresistible because of these forces.
They push you into it due to overload of your physiology add other stress and you have a issue.
Add unawareness to the radiation issue and you HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. Probably resulting long term mental torment and illness as a result of this unawareness and social stress.
Clueless as to whats wrong with yourself, environment and others.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 14 Jan 2017 23:28 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

Or won't know until something goes badly wrong. Like a stroke, heart attack, or sudden death ( SDS...sudden death syndrome....seems to be a favourite these days).

I went through psychosis, it had me on verge of running away, hurting myself, freaking out others.
Now i have pinned down the sensation (after months of anguish) to the phone mast outside my window. I contrast with microwave protection and when removed the radiation fills the room and i feel it.
This force can be mistaken as a 'bad day' or if under drugs, someone watching you, or something watching you.

Screw the government.

My psychosis 'episode' was in 2014 November but since identifying the phone mast radiation as a culprit behind the 'sensation'. I've been researching into it all the time.
I do have real world paranoias but without the radiation i don't have strong paranoia, or where the world feels doomed, or a sensation of being 'seen'.
So without the radiation i feel more secure.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 15 Jan 2017 03:06

More excellent insights, Jonny.

All the signs are there with society having now reached tipping point. NHS "in crisis", Mental Illnesses in need of "urgent" attention according to the PM, cancers and sudden death at unprecedented levels. Cars catching fire, going off roads, new vehicles just breaking down, drivers distracted by interactive entertainment systems on their dashboard.

(Oh and the genius new epidemic, announced this week; TRAFFIC DEMENTIA. It's like someone is putting new phrases together using kitchen fridge magnets....)

Hysteria in every walk of life, from social media to the TV, the press, sport, politics. Brexit and Trump are used as the current bogeymen for why everything is going crazy.

Conveniently so, since they are simply a symptom of what's going wrong. Which is society and the environment we are living in, has been twisted and polluted and the vast majority of people - 99.999% - are unaware of what's going on, why it is going on, and what it is doing to them. Which, as you say, merely adds to the snowball effect.

An avalanche of propaganda telling us we are going to die of cancer or dementia, we are not going to be able to get health treatment, we have a shortage of housing, a shortage of medical services, everywhere you go they are building care homes (always next to a phone mast on a major road).

Yet not one answer or reason is offered. Just more (mis)information, more misdirection.....here, have more free calls, more free texts, more free wifi, more free online bets, more more more more more....

Fight or flight is a real problem, I agree. Why else are hate crimes on the rise, manners in decline, tempers continually frayed, hostility and ego-centric behaviour now the norm. Selfies, tweets, Reality TV now the dominant format everywhere. Constantly feeding the ego yet killing our natural humanity and empathy.

Where will it all stop? With something pretty catastrophic, I guess. When there is so much confused anger, rage, unhappiness in a society that's being put at risk of sudden, potentially fatal collapse without their understanding of why, then it's a recipe for chaos.

EG.

ericgeneric
# Posted: 15 Jan 2017 03:14

I went through psychosis, it had me on verge of running away, hurting myself, freaking out others.Now i have pinned down the sensation (after months of anguish) to the phone mast outside my window.

A pretty identical thing happened to me in 2008, I don't know why it should be that some of us manage to figure out what the hell is happening, and identify the exact problem, but it is terrifying to think that there are people out there who have been affected in this way by phone masts/radiation in general, but haven't managed to isolate the cause and might have even taken their own life (or that of others) as a result.

EG.

Ann
# Posted: 15 Jan 2017 16:21

Johny and Eric you are so right but the world keeps going and asks no questions. I think we have been conditioned to such large extend not to ask any questions to the point hysteria - if you suggest a reason for an illness you are ignored. 'These things happen' is the mantra. And this the 21st century where knowledge has progressed to levels never known before yet we have become like sheep with lack of control of our lives.
It amuses me and saddens me when I read about some research the details of the knowledge even to the atomic level yet they cannot see the big picture. They are trying to find changes in the brain in ill people - dementia of mental illness - but they never look at 'whole person' their hormone levels, vitamins, toxins, or dare I say, whether they live near a phone mast of have a mobile glued to their ear!
We can get a glimpse of the future by seeing those countries which are ahead of us in wireless gadgets i.e South Korea and Japan, and they are a reason to worry - to be very afraid! I keep writing the odd blog and the odd letter to a MP (for all its worth!)

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 17 Jan 2017 17:18

Yet not one answer or reason is offered. Just more (mis)information, more misdirection.....here, have more free calls, more free texts, more free wifi, more free online bets, more more more more more....

Your entire post is awesome. Its all true what you say.

But I quote the above because I believe this is either a sub-conscious scrap to keep the enemy close, to know it, to become aware of it OR we are looking a complex sub-conscious ego trip of companies behind the emissions because they somehow sub-consciously confuse mass sickness and desperation as a hot topic of wanting more.
Finally its a conspiracy. Which I have to add because of the sheer radical change of the Earths EMF picture.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 17 Jan 2017 17:29 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

A pretty identical thing happened to me in 2008, I don't know why it should be that some of us manage to figure out what the hell is happening, and identify the exact problem, but it is terrifying to think that there are people out there who have been affected in this way by phone masts/radiation in general, but haven't managed to isolate the cause and might have even taken their own life (or that of others) as a result.

You suffered a similar thing? Damn. Its horrible feeling invaded by an unknown force at all times.

Indeed to think as we sit here there are people in utter anguish not knowing where the issue is coming from.
This could easily be in the hundreds of millions.
But for some its pure terror, as I remember well.

I hope for them isolation of the true problem; phone masts, wireless house phones, WiFi routers.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 17 Jan 2017 17:34 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

They are trying to find changes in the brain in ill people - dementia of mental illness - but they never look at 'whole person' their hormone levels, vitamins, toxins, or dare I say, whether they live near a phone mast of have a mobile glued to their ear!

Oh god this so much. Well put.

How right you are Ann, am glad people like you and Eric have this level of perception on society.

I see it all the time, news article on dementia, depression etc and possible 'cures'. What about turn off the phone masts and cure 70% of dementia and depression cases.
Wow that was easy.
Every time! And I always get the feeling of desperation of people to cure this phantom menace.
They are desperate and in need. Turn these installations off, give them rest.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 17 Jan 2017 17:37 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

We can get a glimpse of the future by seeing those countries which are ahead of us in wireless gadgets i.e South Korea and Japan, and they are a reason to worry - to be very afraid! I keep writing the odd blog and the odd letter to a MP (for all its worth!)

Interesting idea. I could check this but it would pain me the reality of watching a suffering nation under yet more powerful wireless transmitters.

But indeed, its better to face the truth than to ignore it.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 17 Jan 2017 18:51 - Edited by: Jonnyloosegain

agree. Why else are hate crimes on the rise, manners in decline, tempers continually frayed, hostility and ego-centric behaviour now the norm. Selfies, tweets, Reality TV now the dominant format everywhere. Constantly feeding the ego yet killing our natural humanity and empathy.

Eric the ego-centric behaviour is driving me nuts.

Even my own mother is domineering. Yet turn off a WiFi router or wireless hand set and they become agreeable.
I believe the radio/microwave radiation is making everyone feel disagreeable to one another.
Leading to a ego-centric epidemic. As like you said, turning everyone into ill-mannered people.

Its not their fault. But this force makes everything irresistible to rise to whether that be anger, belittlement, arguments etc.
Its a invisible struggle between two people trying to get a point across to one another but can't because they both feel muted and unable to express their inner feelings and causes - thanks to the phone mast/WiFi router/ wireless house phone radiation.

The radiation is so big (billions times higher than normal not 10 times - billions) that it can't be accepted, it makes normalcy un-imaginable. It becomes normal.
Social affairs are balancing this freakishly immense force with trying to be normal... Not going to happen.

In fact Eric have you ever seen a chronically abused animal? It becomes obnoxious, smiley yet tormented and in pain.
You want to avoid it but then worry for it.
Remind you of anything?

Ann
# Posted: 18 Jan 2017 19:45

Jonny you have a way of saying things so true. I think the bad tempered people we see now are due to this 'force' as you put it. I think the electricity, magnetism, microwaves emitted from their beloved gadgets are turning people mad - lack of tolerance, anger, impatience, rudeness etc. have become the norm.
And I often wonder how children are treated in the privacy of a home. Turn the anger onto a child and you get broken child, in turn the child will also be affected and the whole scenario gets explosive. This worries me greatly.
And yet we read in the papers all the time about mental illness becoming so common, but they still don't see the cause.

Ann
# Posted: 18 Jan 2017 19:52

Hi Jonny I did not realise you were replying to what I said already. I don't spend too much time on the computer and just had a quick look. The stories coming out of South Korea and Japan are frightening. People it seems just don't relate to each other, they don't get married. They just spend it in their rooms on their gadgets. (Does that remind of something?)

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 9 Feb 2017 15:25

Jonny you have a way of saying things so true. I think the bad tempered people we see now are due to this 'force' as you put it. I think the electricity, magnetism, microwaves emitted from their beloved gadgets are turning people mad - lack of tolerance, anger, impatience, rudeness etc. have become the norm. And I often wonder how children are treated in the privacy of a home. Turn the anger onto a child and you get broken child, in turn the child will also be affected and the whole scenario gets explosive. This worries me greatly.And yet we read in the papers all the time about mental illness becoming so common, but they still don't see the cause.

Thanks Ann :P.

Yeah I too think that mental illness is getting very common and I can't help but feel the chronic radiation is getting to us all. We have no where to relax and I feel all our bodies are increasing sensitivity to it as to warn us and this part will drive us mad.

Hi Jonny I did not realise you were replying to what I said already. I don't spend too much time on the computer and just had a quick look. The stories coming out of South Korea and Japan are frightening. People it seems just don't relate to each other, they don't get married. They just spend it in their rooms on their gadgets. (Does that remind of something?)

Its ok. I too avoid the computer where possible, too busy trying to keep my ahead above the electrosmog from the mast near my house, I don't leave the house enough so its vital I keep on moving and doing things I want to do.

The stories from SK and Japan? Well what you say sounds right, spending their time on gadgets and in their rooms, not wanting to get married etc.
I wrote a thread on another forum titled "electricity kills the magic of life", it was relatable by a lot of people.
Like when I leave the PC, turn it off I then feel that little bit more alive and apart of something more pure etc. The house feels much better to me when all mains electricity to the whole is turned off at the trip panel.
I feel more eager to be with friends and as I wrote on my thread on another forum I felt more eager to please others as I felt good and felt more wishful in thinking.
They agreed with me.

The stories from SK and japan and what you wrote are correct. The love and magic of wishing for marriage is killed by the chronic spearing of fast moving electrosmog.
And the desire to explore is dead beat as it is everywhere. You are right about them being in their rooms all the time. They seek gadgets to re-ignite some form of passion that should be with them all the time or at least more than what the radiation leaves them with.

So interesting stuff Ann and I worry with you, all the time.
And I really hope the health authorities that were meant to not let this happen gain our better sense and intuition rather than blinding themselves with those short term, lab tests.
We need long term real world tests and by that I mean them themselves living in a house 30 meters from a phone mast installation for a week and doing another week with it turned off.
They need experience tests or something.
Already it is confirmed that amputees suffer nerve pain with phone masts and also look at this daily mail comment section, it seems people are concerned:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3433865/Could-mobile-phone-masts-cause -nerve-pain-amputees-Study-claims-scientific-evidence-link-two.html

Even LG recently mentions how its new premium monitor fails when near WiFI because of lack of RFI shielding and recommends to give it distance between the source of WiFi. Well what about our nerves? They probably fail too!

ann
# Posted: 2 Apr 2017 16:01

I really find it surprising that doctors don't make the connection - that our nervous impulses can be affected by radiation. Or they don't want to see it - after all sick people keep them in a job. Yes I know I am becoming a conspiracy theorist! If they came out as body, such as the BMA, and said 'be careful with all these wireless gadgets you may be getting an overload of EMFs that can harm your nervous system' people might take notice. But then the mobile phone businesses probably have already paid them off and the media outlets would not publish any warnings anyway. Sad.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 2 Apr 2017 19:17

Ann,

In Denmark, if you end up in hospital and mention electromagnetic fields as a illness contributing factor - you're instantly treated as a psychiatric case.

Jonnyloosegain
# Posted: 7 Apr 2017 11:06

Ann,In Denmark, if you end up in hospital and mention electromagnetic fields as a illness contributing factor - you're instantly treated as a psychiatric case.

Yikes. That gets my conspiracy cogs flying.

An invisible electrosmog going at the clappers everyday gets ignored, Geeze oh Weeze. Its going to do something...

The studies are there anyway to prove it does something.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2024