- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / Health / Tetra: Distance vs line of sight
yiako
# Posted: 17 Feb 2018 15:04 - Edited by: yiako

Good day. I live in on the 2nd floor in a block of apartments and there is a Tetra mast around 600 metres away. The problem is that the block of apartments is on a hill and my apartment is about the same height as the mast. There are no other buildings between my apartment and the Tetra mast (there are a couple of trees if that makes any difference) so we can see the antenna.

1)Is it a problem that there are no other buildings between us and the antenna? Does that make things worse or it would not matter anyway?

2) Is the distance enough to keep the exposure from the Tetra mast to low levels?

Many thanks in advance

horsevad
# Posted: 18 Feb 2018 20:47 - Edited by: horsevad

Buildings or other (natural or manmade) strutures dampen the signal.

Line of sight is the optimal conditions for unhindered propagation of electromagnetic waves.

Calculating from average values for macro-cell transmitters the power flux density measured at 600 meters distance will be close to 650 uW/m² (which approximately equals a field intensity of 0.5 V/m)

By most accepted biological standards (but not by the legally accepted technical standards) this represent exposure values about two orders of magnitude larger than what would be considered safe.

//Kim Horsevad

yiako
# Posted: 19 Feb 2018 01:28 - Edited by: yiako

Kim, many thanks for your answer.

1) So that means that the radiation is 100 times more powerful than the biologically accepted level?

2)I am thinking of renting a RF meter just to measure the radiation from the Tetra mast. Is the Acoustimeter a good meter to measure Tetra radiation or is there another meter that you would suggest?

horsevad
# Posted: 26 Feb 2018 18:38 - Edited by: horsevad

Kim, many thanks for your answer.

1) So that means that the radiation is 100 times more powerful than the biologically accepted level?

2)I am thinking of renting a RF meter just to measure the radiation from the Tetra mast. Is the Acoustimeter a good meter to measure Tetra radiation or is there another meter that you would suggest?

1) The exact comparison depends on whether you measure power flux density or electrical field intensity, but in any way an exposure AT LEAST two orders of magnitude (x100) higher than levels for which bioreactivity has been established. The sustained exposure is 6-7 orders of magnitude greater than natural levels.

2) Don't rent, buy. Continous measuements is the key to awareness. The Acoustimeter is a fine instrument, but the (somewhat cheaper) Cornet ED88T will fullfill all your measurement needs.

//Kim Horsevad

yiako
# Posted: 28 Feb 2018 20:34 - Edited by: yiako

Actually I was thinking of buying the Cornet ED88T a while ago but this review made me change my mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYKLBTDuZqo
From your experience,is the Cornet ED88T trustworthy?

P.S. I also saw that there is a newer version available called ED88TPlus
https://www.emfuk.eu/products/ed88t-elf-rf-dual-mode-emf-electrosmog-meter
but I cannot find any reviews for it

anne
# Posted: 6 Mar 2018 16:25

yiako,
I have an EMFields meter called Accusticom and I could not be without it. It costs about £150. But I have got it a few years ago and I don't know it they are still made. The meter keeps me well informed about levels of emfs. and I found them in all sorts of gadgets and places.
EMFields is a website look it up. They also sell metallic cloth to keep the microwaves deflected from the body. I use it for my head when I am travelling.

yiako
# Posted: 6 Mar 2018 22:46

Anne,
thanks for your reply

Acousticom is not something I would consider buying because it doesn't have a digital screen which displays accurately the level of EMF.

That's why I asked Kim's opinion about the reliability of Cornet ED88T (and also about the newer model)

Kim,from your experience,is the Cornet ED88T reliable and trustworthy?

horsevad
# Posted: 12 Mar 2018 20:48

That's why I asked Kim's opinion about the reliability of Cornet ED88T (and also about the newer model)

Kim,from your experience,is the Cornet ED88T reliable and trustworthy?

As stated earlier, the Cornet ED88T is, at this time, the best all-round instrument for EHS-purposes that I am aware of.

The bargraph/histogram display on the CornetED88T has a tremendous sensitivitiy. You will be able to pinpoint single exposure sources based on the modulation pattern viewed in the histogram. It is so sensitive that the single data packets are viewable as individual lines in the histogram function.

The Cornet ED88T Plus adds datalogging functionality, which is a huge help for determining intermittent exposure sources.

//Kim Horsevad

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020