- Forums - Sign Up - Reply - Search - Statistics -
www.mast-victims.org forum / General discussion / READ THIS Before Applying YShield or other shielding!!
B24Fox
# Posted: 17 Apr 2019 14:24

THE REASON WHY SO MANY PEOPLE FEEL WORSE AFTER SHIELDING THEIR ROOM

Please make this a STICKIE and/or spread this information wherever possible:

Before applying any sort of shield on your walls (be it shielding paint, foil, mesh, metal insect screen, etc), you MUST be sure that the electrical wiring inside (or outside) your walls has UNINTERRUPTED metal shielding, and that shielding is PROPERLY GROUNDED right up to the power socket (including the power socket if possible), AND NOT touching the microwave shield you apply on the walls.

Do not.. I repeat: DO NOT use shielding paint, foil, or any other microwave shielding solution, in the close proximity of live electrical conductors, power sockets, or any sort of household appliance that is not PERFECTLY SHIELDED. The paint/shield WILL pick up the AC electric field, and blast it all over the room like a huge emitter. Depending on the AC electrical field present, more caution should be taken.

You can measure the AC fields with a specialized meter, or you can use a multimeter set to 60VAC, and (while being perfectly still) measure between your body and a good clean ground. Do this all around the room. No more than 100mV should be present on your body (which in this case acts as the antenna). Ideally you want to have =<50mV

DO NOT bring electrical appliances (i.e. Laptops, TVs) inside Faraday cages, unless they are battery powered (so no wires come close to the cage), and the cage is big enough so that the electrical appliance is at least 1 meter (~2 feet) away from the cage walls.

P.S. If you really want to ground your microwave shielding paint/foil/mesh (which might not really be necessary), BE SURE to use a different ground than the one you used for grounding the shield on AC wiring.

P.P.S Look into MC Wires (Metal Clad Wires)

agoniunkle
# Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:55

I am very sensitive to smart meters. I can tell right away when I enter a home that has a smart meter. I am a retired carpet fitter, and when I went to a house that had a smart meter installed it made me very ill indeed, so I had to find out if there was a smart meter installed before I took a job on. So if there was one installed I would send another carpet fitter to cover the job. This very fact faced me with usual ridicule from my mates, with comments from them, like watch out here comes radiation man, or superman and cryptonite, I am sure you have experienced the ridicule yourself. I was told by a friend to design a box and line the inside with lead, and place it over the meter. In Glasgow where I did most of my work most smart meters are inside the house. I did this and it worked very well. I have done research on what kind of wall panels are used in hospital and other x ray rooms, and I have found out they come with plasterboard lined with lead on the inside. Could anyone have any views on this idea.

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 17 Dec 2019 14:03 - Edited by: Henrik

agoniunkle,

Smart Meters emit non-ionizing radiofrequency radiation, not xrays.

Lead seems though to be an effective shield against both kinds.

But for Smart Meter, WiFi, phone radiation you don't need lead. There are more accessible materials like special shielding paints that you can apply onto any wall or ceiling (see links below). Also (cheap) fine-meshed metal net is effective at screening out such fields. As long as the mesh holes are ~1mm then its great. Just make sure sheets of metal net overlap in a way that they form a continuous conductive area.

For special paints, check out: https://www.yshield.com/en/yshield-shielding-products/shieldingpaints/hsf54/
Not cheap, but it works! One layer shields 99.980% and two layers 99.996%

For support on you sensitivity to Smart Meters, contact Electrosensitivity UK:
http://www.es-uk.info/
If you're not in the UK, let us know which country and we'll post the relevant contact info.

toafobark
# Posted: 25 Dec 2019 14:43

"You can measure the AC fields with a specialized meter, or you can use a multimeter set to 60VAC, and (while being perfectly still) measure between your body and a good clean ground."

What is the specialized meter to which you are referring? Can it be purchased online?

I have the TES-593 Electrosmog RF Microwave Meter but it does not allow me to set the detection range.

toafobark
# Posted: 29 Dec 2019 21:06

Also what is the significance of 60 volts AC?

Henrik
Admin
# Posted: 31 Dec 2019 13:26

toafobark,

Its just a setting on the multimeter. Its for measuring the electric field potential between you and ground.

Just don't set the meter too high or you won't get a reading. Set it low to begin with and dial upwards until the reading stops. Then go one back.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link 

» Username  » Password 
You can post anonymously by entering a nickname with no password (if that nickname has not been taken by another member) or by leaving both fields empty. If you have an account you can also log in from this page without posting a message.

These forums are running on online community script miniBB™ © 2001-2024